Author Topic: What'ya got 2007-2013?  (Read 819251 times)

Offline Piffi

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: What'ya got?
« Reply #7890 on: December 27, 2013, 05:21:38 PM »

The Iceman (Blu-Ray) 2013
We'll Always Have Paris.

Thomas

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #7891 on: December 28, 2013, 06:15:42 AM »
I did get a few movies for Christmas.  I need to get the profiles all uploaded to the php thingy.  I still have to upload the few I got at the Black Friday sale...well....Thanksgiving night.  lol  I feel like I'm behind in everything.

Offline Piffi

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7892 on: December 28, 2013, 04:18:51 PM »

The Great Gatsby (Blu-Ray) 2013
We'll Always Have Paris.

Thomas

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #7893 on: December 28, 2013, 05:24:15 PM »
Yesterday evening I got...

Fright Night 2: New Blood
| Year: 2013 | 100 Min.| IMDb | Trailer/Intro

By day Gerri Dandridge is a sexy professor, but by night she transforms into a real-life vampire with an unquenchable thirst for human blood. So when a group of high school students travels abroad to study in Romania, they find themselves ensnared in Gerri's chilling web of lust and terror. Charley and "Evil" Ed must stop Gerri from drinking and bathing in the blood of a "new moon virgin," who just so happens to be Charley's ex-girlfriend, Amy. They enlist help from Peter Vincent, the vampire-hunting host of a reality show called "Fright Night," to drive a stake through Gerri's plan and save Amy from a fate far worse than death.
Pete

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #7894 on: December 28, 2013, 06:41:54 PM »
The first two I got from my mum because she bought herself the Blu-ray trilogy:

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (2005)

Dec 28th

Collection no. 1102

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (2008)

Dec 28th

Collection no. 1103

Despicable Me (2010)

Dec 28th - €9.99 @ Media Markt

Collection no. 1104

We're the Millers (2013)

Dec 28th - €9.00 @ Media Markt

Collection no. 1105
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #7895 on: December 29, 2013, 07:13:42 PM »
Yesterday I traded in all my season sets of Charmed and a few other things to get...

Charmed: The Complete Series
| Year: 2008 | 7664 Min.

The supernatural saga begins! Now you can enjoy all 173 episodes of this exciting, critically acclaimed series in this 49-disc DVD collection. Charmed: The Complete Series contains all eight seasons of suspenseful drama, crafty humor and spellbinding effects plus brand-new special features. Experience the “Power of Three” with the Charmed Ones as they face challenging romances, formidable enemies and tragic twists of fate.

Meet the beautiful and bewitching Halliwell sisters –– the vulnerable Prue (Shannon Doherty), who can magically move objects; the shy Piper (Holly Marie Combs), who is able to freeze time; and the uninhibited Phoebe (Alyssa Milano), who can see the future. These modern-day witches are strong individually, but it’s only when they put aside their differences and band together as the Charmed Ones that they can summon the “Power of Three” to vanquish evil and protect the innocent. Charmed will hold you spellbound as you journey inside a mystical world of time travel, fantasy and paranormal action. Experience the siblings’ exciting discovery of their magical half-sister Paige (Rose McGowan) plus all the thrills and gripping suspense as they go head-to-head against demons and warlocks – and sometimes even each other. With each climactic season finale the Charmed Ones face their biggest challenges in love, life and death…and the final episode’s ultimate showdown will leave you breathless!

And then last night I went to the holiday party I mentioned... and I got an Amazon gift certificate as well as the following...

Beauty and the Beast: The Complete Series
| Year: 1987 | 2654 Min.

I Spit on Your Grave
| Year: 2010 | 108 Min.| IMDb | Trailer/Intro

Man of Steel
| Year: 2013 | 148 Min.

A young boy learns that he has extraordinary powers and is not of this Earth. As a young man, he journeys to discover where he came from and what he was sent here to do. But the hero in him must emerge if he is to save the world from annihilation and become the symbol of hope for all mankind.
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #7896 on: December 29, 2013, 11:04:42 PM »
On order...

Gulliver's Travels
| Year: 2010 | 85 Min.| IMDb | Trailer/Intro

Jack Black (Kung Fu Panda, School of Rock) is larger than life in this epic comedy-adventure based on the classic tale. When a shipwreck lands a lowly mailroom clerk named Gulliver (Black) on the fantastical island of Lilliput, he transforms into a giant — in size and ego! Gulliver's tall tales and heroic deeds win the hearts of the tiny Lilliputians, but when he loses it all and puts his newfound friends in peril, Gulliver must find a way to undo the damage. Through it all, Gulliver may just learn that it's how big you are on the inside that counts.

The A-Team
| Year: 2010 | 134 Min.| IMDb | Trailer/Intro

There's more action, more adventure — and more attitude — in The A-Team Extended Edition, which includes a never-before-seen version of the film with spectacular added footage not shown in theaters!

Convicted by a military court for a crime they didn't commit, a daring team of former Special Forces soldiers must utilize their unique talents to break out of prison and tackle their toughest mission yet...this is a job for The A-Team!
Pete

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
Re: What'ya got 2007-2013?
« Reply #7897 on: January 02, 2014, 03:49:05 AM »
I finally got stuff updated/uploaded.

These two I picked up early in November.

Coma
Ten cases. Now 12. Why are young, healthy patients admitted for minor surgery at Boston Memorial Hospital ending up on life support? Dr. Susan Wheeler wants to know. Somebody else wants her dead.

Long before he created ER, Michael Crichton (Jurassic Park, Twister) adapted and directed this medical chiller based on Robin Cook's best-seller. Genevieve Bujold plays Wheeler, trailing clues, clambering along ductways, hiding among morgue cadavers, infiltrating the eerie Jefferson Institute (an unforgettable marvel of spooky technology) and persuading her skeptical boyfriend and fellow doctor Mark (Michael Douglas) that her suspicions are not mere paranoia. For thriller fans, Coma is heart-poundingly good medicine.

Man of Steel
A young boy learns that he has extraordinary powers and is not of this Earth. As a young man, he journeys to discover where he came from and what he was sent here to do. But the hero in him must emerge if he is to save the world from annihilation and become the symbol of hope for all mankind.

I got these at Walmart on Thanksgiving night.

R.I.P.D.
Jeff Bridges and Ryan Reynolds headline this supernatural action-adventure as two cops dispatched by the Rest In Peace Department (R.I.P.D.) to protect and serve the living from increasingly destructive spirits hiding among the unsuspecting on Earth. When they uncover a plot that could end life as we know it, the new partners have to turn grudging respect into top-notch teamwork to restore the cosmic balance...or watch the tunnel to the afterlife begin sending angry souls the very wrong way.

The Smurfs

Monsters University
Disney•Pixar proudly presents the hilarious story of how two mismatched monsters met and became lifelong friends in a movie screaming with laughter and oozing with heart.

Ever since college-bound Mike Wazowski (Billy Crystal) was a little monster, he has dreamed of becoming a Scarer—and he knows better than anyone that the best Scarers come from Monsters University (MU). But during his first semester at MU, Mike's plans are derailed when he crosses paths with hotshot James P. Sullivan, "Sulley" (John Goodman), a natural-born Scarer. The pair's out-of-control competitive spirit gets them both kicked out of the University's elite Scare Program. With their dreams temporarily dashed, they realize they will have to work together, along with an odd bunch of misfit monsters, if they ever hope to make things right.

Pull an all-nighter with hours of exclusive bonus extras, including an inside look at the world of monsters and the animated theatrical short film The Blue Umbrella. Monsters University opens the door to huge laughs on Disney Blu-ray.

The Little Mermaid
The Little Mermaid, one the most celebrated animated films of all time, is now spectacularly transformed for the first time on Blu-ray, with a state-of-the-art digitally restored picture and brilliant high definition sound!

Venture under the sea where Ariel, a free-spirited mermaid princess, longs to be part of the human world. After bravely striking a bargain with Ursula, a sneaky sea witch, Ariel embarks on the adventure of a lifetime. With Flounder and Sebastian at her side, Ariel will need all of her courage and determination to make things right in both her worlds.

Beautiful Creatures
When newcomer Lena Duchannes arrives in the small town of Gatlin she quickly captures the attention of Ethan Wate, who only wants to escape what he views as a boring and dead end town. He quickly gets more than he bargained for, as Lena possesses strange powers that have long kept her at a distance from others in her life. Lena and Ethan are drawn together, but their budding romance is threatened by the dangers posed by Lena's being a Caster and her family's Dark powers, for upon her sixteenth birthday Lena must undergo the Claiming, a process that will decide her fate forever: Light or Dark.

I got these 2 - well I suppose it is technically 3. cheap early in December from Amazon

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Parts 1 and 2
PART 1
Harry, Ron and Hermione get out to track down and destroy the secret to Voldemort's Power – the Horecruxes. One their own and on the run, the three must rely on one another more than ever...but Dark Forces threaten to tear them apart.

PART 2
In the epic finale, the battle between the good and evil forces of the wizarding world escalates into an all-out war. The stakes have never been higher and no one is safe. But it is Harry who may be called upon to make the ultimate sacrifice as he draws closer to the climactic showdown with Lord Voldermort. It all ends here.

Scarecrow and Mrs. King: The Fourth and Final Season
Scarecrow and Mrs. King turns up the heat in Season Four. Agents Amanda King (Kate Jackson) and Lee "Scarecrow" Stetson (Bruce Boxleitner) are consummate professionals, elite undercover experts solving the Agency's most dangerous cases, while after hours, the partners are planning a beautiful future together. But persistent interruptions from the KGB, Middle Eastern terrorists, power-hungry wackos and money-mad con men force the two lovebirds to put their personal happiness on hold in the name of duty and domestic security. From "I spy" to "I do," this final season of highly classified romantic adventures tests the wits, wills and hearts of Lee and Amanda, as their love and lives are on the line.

These are the ones I got for Christmas.

The Simpsons: The Sixteenth Season

Despicable Me 2

Fast & Furious 6
Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson and Michelle Rodriguez lead a cast of returning all-stars as the global blockbuster franchise built on speed delivers the biggest adrenaline rush yet. Hobbs (Johnson) has been tracking an organization of lethally skilled drivers, whose mastermind (Luke Evans) is aided by the love Dom (Diesel) thought was dead, Letty (Rodriguez). The only way to stop the criminal mercenaries from stealing a top secret weapon is to outmatch them at street level, so Hobbs asks for the help of Dom and his elite team. Payment for the ultimate chase? Full pardons for all of them and a chance to make their families whole again.

Men in Black 3
In MEN IN BLACK 3, agents J (Will Smith) and K (Tommy Lee Jones) are back... in time. J has seen some inexplicable things in his 15 years with the Men in Black, but nothing, not even aliens, perplexes him as much as his wry, reticent partner. But when K's life and the fate of the planet are put at stake, Agent J will have to travel back in time to put things right. J discovers that there are secrets to the universe that K never told him – secrets that will reveal themselves as he teams up with the young Agent K (Josh Brolin) to save his partner, the agency and the future of humankind.

The Amazing Spider-Man
Teenage social outcast Peter (Andrew Garfield) spends his days trying to unravel the mystery of his own past and win the heart of his high school crush, Gwen Stacy (Emma Stone). A mysterious briefcase belonging to his father, who abandoned him when he was a child, leads Peter to his dad's former partner, Dr. Connors. The discovery of his father's secret will ultimately shape his destiny of becoming "Spider-Man" and bring him face to face with Connors' villainous alter ego, the Lizard.

The Smurfs 2

The Lone Ranger
Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer star in The Lone Ranger, from Jerry Bruckheimer Films and Director Gore Verbinski. It's a wild ride of high-velocity action, explosions and gunfights that brings the famed masked legend to life through brand-new eyes. The Lone Ranger (Hammer), the last of his kind, teams with Tonto (Depp), a dark and mysterious vigilante, to seek vengeance after justice has failed them, it's a runaway train of epic surprises, as these two unlikely heroes must learn to work together before the ultimate showdown between good and evil explodes.

A friend gave me this one...probably back in November.  I forgot to add it until now.

Hugo
Welcome to a magical world of spectacular adventure! When wily and resourceful Hugo discovers a secret left by his father, he unlocks a mystery and embarks on a quest that will transform those around him and lead to a safe and loving place he can call home. Academy Award®-winning* filmmaker Martin Scorsese invites you to experience a thrilling journey that critics are called "the stuff that dreams are made of" (Peter Travers, ROLLING STONE).

*Best Director, The Departed, 2006

I got these 2 at Walmart a few days ago for $4 each.  These are the last ones I got in 2013.

X-Men: First Class
X-Men: First Class is the thrilling, eye-opening chapter you've been waiting for... Witness the begining of the X-Men universe.Before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their super human powers for the first time, working together in a desperate attempt to stop the Hellfire Club and a global nuclear war.

Spaceballs
The laughs come out at "ludicrous speed" in this 25th Anniversary Edition of Mel Brooks' outrageous sci-fi spoof that takes you to a galaxy far, far funnier than you ever imagined. Loaded with out-of-this-world extras — including hilarious new content created exclusively for this release — Spaceballs is cosmic comedy at its finest!

When ruthless President Skrobb (Brooks) plots to steal the air supply from neighboring planet Druida, it's up to hero-for-hire Lone Starr (Bill Pullman) and his man-dog sidekick Barf (John Candy) to rescue a spoiled Druish princess (Daphne Zuniga) from the clutches of Dark Helmet (Rick Moranis). Along the way, they meet the wise Yogurt (Brooks again!), who teaches them the mystical secrets of "The Schwartz"...and the almighty power of movie merchandising!

I think this gets me caught up here now.