Author Topic: Netflix  (Read 819 times)

samuelrichardscott

Netflix
« on: March 02, 2013, 07:33:21 PM »
Okay, so I played around a bit with the apps on my SmartTV today and I finally paid for Netflix as I get 3 months free (I recently cancelled Lovefilm). Anyway, I've set it up so with one press of the button I can now switch between Netflix regions and I was surprised how many differences there are in what is available! Netflix UK, Ireland, US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil and the Nordic countries all differ massively. (UK get 18 episodes of Top Gear, US over 100 - no fair).

Anyway, going to watch a Blu-ray first but then will try out Netflix properly. Any recommendations on a movie or a documentary to watch?

samuelrichardscott

Re: Netflix
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 12:46:45 AM »
Just streamed 21 Jump Street in HD and with 5.1 audio and was impressed with the stream.

I see The Artist is on the Brazilian Netflix so might try and catch that one tomorrow.

Offline DSig

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Netflix
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 05:35:23 AM »
I have to admit that i enjoy netflix.  It allows me to watch lots of things i have not seen and probably wouldn't every buy without seeing first.  I can watch on the go while the daughter watches at home.  The price is reasonable.
Thank you
David