Author Topic: FFS!  (Read 1171 times)

samuelrichardscott

FFS!
« on: June 01, 2012, 10:27:20 PM »
So, I bought Lost: Season 2 used on Amazon in October last year and finally been watching it. I watch episodes 1-20 and guess what? Disc 6 is missing! Not amused but my own fault for not bloody checking. Have had to order it again:(

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Re: FFS!
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 10:42:15 PM »
That really sucks. I have had similar happen. Now I have gotten to the point that I check all the discs in the set when I get them.
Pete

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 10:54:38 PM »
Try to write to Amazon first.

I once ordered Airwolf Season 2 from Amazon UK in October 2007 and only noticed in May 2008 (I'm not kidding, it's actually October and May) that the set contained two discs 1 and 2, but no disc 3 and 4.

I wrote to Amazon, explained the problem and they sent me a replacement.

I actually wrote about this here in the forum: http://www.dvdcollectorsonline.com/index.php/topic,867.msg73343.html#msg73343
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 10:56:17 PM by DJ Doena »
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

samuelrichardscott

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 11:51:29 PM »
Unfortunately it was from a Marketplace seller who no longer seems to exist so had to take the hit.

samuelrichardscott

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2012, 12:51:50 PM »
Received today so at least I can finish the last four episodes off. First thing I did was check the discs were all present and accounted for. :-[

Alien Redrum

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2012, 07:44:08 PM »
Do you have Netflix over there, Sam? I've been streaming a lot of TV shows from it, and the entire season of Lost is on it now.

samuelrichardscott

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2012, 07:58:59 PM »
Do you have Netflix over there, Sam? I've been streaming a lot of TV shows from it, and the entire season of Lost is on it now.

I have the UK version, Lovefilm.

Netflix have started here though and streaming only, but Lovefilm have pretty much the same stuff.