Author Topic: If tomorrow was your last day...  (Read 1147 times)

Offline Blair

• Heavy Poster
  • ¡umop apisdn w,I
    • View Profile
    • My DVD Collection
If tomorrow was your last day...
« on: March 18, 2012, 04:01:52 AM »
Have you ever pondered what you would do if you knew tomorrow was your last day on Earth?

I heard a song tonight that mentions that as a mini-theme and it turned into a discussion among a few of us. It surprised me that all of them had thought about this from time to time whereas I may have thought about it once in my entire life.

"I treat every day like it's my last day on Earth: a lot of whimpering and crying." ~ Tommy Sledge  :laugh:
I have a collection.
It can be found here.
No need to check it often.
I update it only twice a year!

Never go to bed mad. Sleep on the couch instead.

There are a few broken branches in every family tree.

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
Re: If tomorrow was your last day...
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 04:25:09 AM »
Simply I'll drink, do some lines and do a lot of crazy sex experiences for a glorious last day on earth...

Not too profound and deep, but what did you expect from me? passing a day watching the sky while philosophizing about why my life was indeed an huge failure to quote my dad :laugh:

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 07:32:12 AM »
"I treat every day like it's my last day on Earth: a lot of whimpering and crying." ~ Tommy Sledge  :laugh:
I like this quote. Thinking that one could actually live every day like it was the last one s fairly delusional. Mainly the reason I never think about that.

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2012, 04:40:44 PM »
I'd take my mom to Vegas, eat like a pig and blow all our money on slots and cards.

Offline Blair

• Heavy Poster
  • ¡umop apisdn w,I
    • View Profile
    • My DVD Collection
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2012, 09:56:56 PM »
I'd take my mom to Vegas, eat like a pig and blow all our money on slots and cards.
... and then you'd end up like that guy on an episode of House who found out he was misdiagnosed or the cancer went surprisingly into remission. He'd already sold everything including his house to go on a wild vacation for the last of his days.

Oops! :-\

I hear a lot of people, as they get older, say things like, "Make sure everyone knows that you love them."  If they don't know by now, one day isn't going to be enough to make a difference in that for all but a few. Instead, I'd probably be extremely/carelessly bold and do things that could get me arrested and spend the last day in jail :whistle:
I have a collection.
It can be found here.
No need to check it often.
I update it only twice a year!

Never go to bed mad. Sleep on the couch instead.

There are a few broken branches in every family tree.

BigTim

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 07:39:28 PM »
I would go to the Zoo.... get a Lion and RIDE HIM THROUGH THE MOTHER F(*&ING TOWN!!!!  Eating those who oppose me and living it up... drinking.... drugging and all around carousing....  No perversion left unturned... no dollar left unspent and nothing left undone...  Oh it would be a Righteous Ride... :)

Or as I like to call it .... a typical Monday Evening... LOL!  :tease:

Big Tim