Author Topic: Have a "spare" Digital Copy for Jurassic Park/Super 8?  (Read 1432 times)

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Have a "spare" Digital Copy for Jurassic Park/Super 8?
« on: March 12, 2012, 04:41:56 AM »
I recently had a hard drive crash. While most things were already included in the backup I had made few days before (I didn't do them daily) I lost four or five Digital Copies that I had just downloaded through iTunes the night before. :(

I have made it a habit (mostly) to download all Digital Copies to my computer (don't need them now, but maybe later...), but I think other possibly don't care, which is why I ask here if anĂ½one has unused Digital Copy codes for Jurassic Park and/or Super 8 that you don't mind to part to part from? I would very much appreciate being able to download them again. :bow:

Mustrum_Ridcully

Re: Have a "spare" Digital Copy for Jurassic Park/Super 8?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 10:09:25 AM »
Super8 key submitted by PM

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 01:06:44 PM »
Super8 key submitted by PM

Oops - I missed this and sent you one too!  :bag:

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 01:35:15 PM »
Now that was awkward... Something I forgot yesterday I tried today: since the Super 8 is a disc-based digital copy it is apparently possible to use the code more than once :slaphead: I guess it's partly about bandwidth, so since here it is just copied from the disc they let you do it more than once :bag:

So, in fact I didn't use any of the codes you sent me, they are still redeemable on another iTunes account.

I thank you both very very much for the kind offer, though. :bow:

The Jurassic Park ones are download only, so those didn't work when I tried mine.