Author Topic: Blockbuster UK offer  (Read 875 times)

Najemikon

Blockbuster UK offer
« on: March 04, 2012, 12:58:16 PM »
I popped into Blockbuster yesterday as I often do to look at ex-rental offers (Captain America Blu-Ray for £8, ta muchly!) and they started asking to review my account details, right down to email address, which obviously I questioned. Apparently, because I haven't used them for a while I'm eligible for their current New Member offer, which is actually pretty good.

14 free rentals for 14 days.  :o One night only each time, but if you can keep up the pace you can have a different one each night for two full weeks.  :thumbup: I should be able to speed through a chunk of my wishlist and not spend a penny.

Mustrum_Ridcully

Re: Blockbuster UK offer
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 02:48:30 PM »
if you can keep up the pace you can have a different one each night for two full weeks.

If I could keep up with that pace I would take care of my unwatched-pile and could watch a different one each night for 3 months. And this is not counting the TV-shows.

And don't ask Pete how long he could watch a different one each night from his unwatched pile. Is it 4 years yet?

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 03:09:20 PM »
 :laugh: Lets not push it there... if we are talking movies only it is 985 movies... so about 2 and a half years!  :P Now if we want to include TV Series... well... uh....  :bag: :laugh:
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 03:38:17 PM by addicted2dvd »
Pete

Najemikon

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 03:35:49 PM »
 :laugh: Yeah, but the point is it's free and a two week target. I mean, I won't get close to one a day and wouldn't want to, but still, it's got potential.