Author Topic: Saturday night .... X factor night ,god help me plz  (Read 831 times)

Sharpy

Saturday night .... X factor night ,god help me plz
« on: November 26, 2011, 09:18:09 PM »
Not sure how many members are from the UK in this group.does any1 else have the "PLEASURE" of bein made to watch x factor on saturday nights.any thoughts on the matter?lol

Najemikon

Re: Saturday night .... X factor night ,god help me plz
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 02:01:15 AM »
I know what you mean, but our US cousins have the pleasure now as well. Have you seen X Factor USA on ITV2? It's pretty much the identical format. I can't bear all the hype. I'm vaguely interested in a couple of the performances occasionally, but it's easier to just watch the clips on ITV's website. You can get through the whole show in about 20 minutes! Less this year because I skip most of the acts.  :-X

But no, I haven't been bothered at all the last couple of years.

Sharpy

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 03:33:34 AM »
Yer ur not missin much!i have caught glimpses of the us x factor on itv2,simon cowels one of the judges for it.I find the only good part of x factor is the 1st couple of weeks when they hav the auditions lol.yer i kno wot u mean about watchin it online,much qwicker 2get through it,on itv theres adverts near enuff every 5mins which drags the show out.

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 04:57:11 AM »
Not only do we have X Factor now, but we still have American Idol starting up again in January.  I'm so sick of that show causing the few shows on FOX I like to go on hiatas for like 6 or 8 weeks while Idol has to be on 3 nights a week.  Bleck.
I barely watched it last year..I quickly lost interest after the few people I really liked got voted off early.  I haven't watched X Factor..I haven't wanted to.

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 06:23:22 AM »
I don't watch reality TV.

The only exception was one year I was flipping through the channels and happened to catch Terry Fator on America's Got Talent. I watched every episode that year just to see his act.

I think he is absolutely wonderful and so did America - he ended up winning.

If you don't know who Terry Fator is, please check him out. He is an amazing ventriliquest, singer, impersonator - well it is hard to describe what he does. You need to see it for yourself.