Author Topic: That's not me  (Read 2320 times)

lovemunkey187

That's not me
« on: February 21, 2008, 10:47:15 AM »
A thread where everyone can display larger versions of their Avatars. and of course tell who they are.

lovemunkey187

Re: That's not me
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 10:54:23 AM »

RossRoy

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 03:54:08 PM »
Is the image "widescreened" on anyone else's display, or is it just my eyes?[/color]

Nope, the image is stretched/distorted. I had the same problem when I had my php avatar randomizer. So I decided to just upload a picture and change it regularly.

My current avatar is Julie Benz (Darla in Buffy/Angel)

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2008, 04:09:39 PM »
Is the image "widescreened" on anyone else's display, or is it just my eyes?[/color]
Did you use the uplaod or the link-from-web method for the avatar? One of them isn't working correctly, I had the same problem when I changed my avatar.

It's best to use the other one.
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Najemikon

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2008, 09:33:02 PM »
My current avatar is the adorable Marisa Tomei who has long been a favourite actress of mine.

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 12:17:20 AM »
I picked my avatar because it looks just like me! ;D

I started out with a circle of Rottweiler puppies but they were to small to see clearly so I changed it to the baby panda.I don't know where I got it but I thought it was cute so I saved it.

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2008, 12:18:11 AM »

Touti

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2008, 12:29:20 AM »
Charlize Theron

movie diva

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2008, 08:10:55 AM »
Mine is R2D2 because he is the hero of Star Wars  :yahoo:

movie diva

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2008, 08:14:53 AM »
Oops don't have the one I used for an icon anymore but you get the idea  :) That is a image of the one I have at home he is about 2 feet tall and I made this one from legos and I have the Mr Potato Head one and a small one that sits on my desk at work. cause I love R2D2.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 08:18:02 AM by movie diva »

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2008, 10:30:17 AM »
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2008, 12:13:29 AM »
I have explained numerous times that my avatar is the Chinese character for "sheep", so I won't repeat it here. I"ll also see no need to mention yet again that I was born in the Year of the Sheep, as you know already.

But seriously, I don't see a need to upload a larger version. But if you click here, you can see a slightly larger version anyway plus some information about me.

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2008, 12:59:28 AM »
I have explained numerous times that my avatar is the Chinese character for "sheep", so I won't repeat it here. I"ll also see no need to mention yet again that I was born in the Year of the Sheep, as you know already.

But seriously, I don't see a need to upload a larger version. But if you click here, you can see a slightly larger version anyway plus some information about me.

Did you write that article? If not, do you think it accurately describes you? It's interesting, thank you for sharing.

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2008, 10:59:07 AM »
Did you write that article? If not, do you think it accurately describes you? It's interesting, thank you for sharing.
No, I didn't write the article. ...and truth be spoken, I didn't actually read it :bag: I simply looked for something with Google and that page had what I looked for; I only read some random sections so far.

Of course, now I am getting curious... Maybe I'll read it later and let you know if it describes me more or less accurately.