Author Topic: DVD Profiler Image Export  (Read 2354 times)

Najemikon

DVD Profiler Image Export
« on: June 06, 2010, 09:21:54 PM »
Does anyone have a handy quick way to export the cover images, simply renamed to match the title not the UPC?

I've finally worked out how my Wordpress theme Arras can best use images and to catch up on my older reviews I'd like to upload a copy of my front covers, but they really should be named as titles, not numbers. I know Doug's Companion could do it, but I can't get it to work (long out of development, I guess). I think I could do it through VB if I could create a table with title/current image name, but if someone has already done this or can advise alternatives, please do. :D

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
Re: DVD Profiler Image Export
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 09:47:42 PM »
I think I remember that there exists a tool besides Doug's Companion which could do this, but I cannot for the life of me remember which tool and who has written it.

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 10:43:48 PM »
This is crudely hacked down in 10 minutes but I hope it does what you want: http://home.arcor.de/djdoena/upload/CoverCopier.zip
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Najemikon

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 11:19:14 PM »
 :clap:

Thank you very much, Karsten, that worked! Very quick too.  :thumbup:

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010, 09:55:19 AM »
If you want, you can underscores _ instead of spaces   , too
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Najemikon

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2010, 09:21:31 PM »
Never thought to look at that. I have a batch renamer and used that to just remove spaces altogether. Uploading was a pain, but they're in now, so I can update my existing reviews and get the thumbnails working right.