Author Topic: Playstation 3  (Read 56772 times)

Critter

Re: Playstation 3
« Reply #450 on: December 06, 2010, 11:35:22 AM »
Ah well, I personally love both Hex, Bajo and all their childish humour and banter. I'm really going to miss it until next Feb when it comes back.  :weep: On the plus side it was a great season finale tonight. Gotta love those bloopers.  :laugh:

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #451 on: December 06, 2010, 12:24:40 PM »
I'm just taking an educated guess but did Halo Reach get GOTY? I actually hope it was Black Ops even though I still haven't played it.  ;D

Didn't you say to me that you were madly in love with Hex?  :laugh:

Critter

« Reply #452 on: December 06, 2010, 12:40:30 PM »
I am madly in love with Hex and just Good Game in general, and no, Red Dead got GOTY.

Also... Damn you Lazarevich! I just spent about half an hour trying to beat him in the final battle, and I was using that glitch you showed me as well. I finally got right near the very end of the battle when he killed me. I retreated in a huff then. I'm going to have another lash at it tomorrow.

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #453 on: December 06, 2010, 01:05:26 PM »
That's even better! Red Dead is my favourite of the year, but like I said I haven't played Black Ops yet.

You'll beat him, you just need to be more hardcore  8)

Critter

« Reply #454 on: December 06, 2010, 01:31:34 PM »
It's on!  :training:

Tomorrow I will beat the game in hard!  :gamer:

Critter

« Reply #455 on: December 07, 2010, 07:03:30 AM »
 :hysterical:

I just played a few chapters of Uncharted with the 'No Gravity' tweak turned on. That was hilarious! All those bodies floating about. I even managed to jump up and grab onto something that was floating around a couple of times.

Achim or Kevin. Do either of you know much about the Co-Op? I think we should try give it a go. If we complete just one game in co op then we get a trophy. I don't know how to set it up though.

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #456 on: December 07, 2010, 07:37:13 AM »
I'll have to try out 'No Gravity' the next time I go treasure hunting.

I've never attempted co-op, I don't think it would be hard to set up. I 'm guessing one of us sets up the game and invites the rest to join.

Critter

« Reply #457 on: December 07, 2010, 07:57:35 AM »
Also, how exactly do I use the guns that I purchased? I bought every single weapon in the store but while I was in game chapters if I went to the menu and went to the store it would not let me enable any of the weapons, yet it would let me enable the tweaks. So what exactly do I do with all the weapons I bought?

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #458 on: December 07, 2010, 08:19:21 AM »
It should work, unless you are in a crouching position or hiding behind a wall or an object. You pretty much have to be standing up right when you select a weapon.

Critter

« Reply #459 on: December 07, 2010, 08:45:00 AM »
Ah yeah, I have got it working a few times now. I'm getting much closer to you now in terms of trophies. Although I can't seem to get the 5 headshots in a row one.  :yellowcard:

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #460 on: December 07, 2010, 09:01:25 AM »
Keep at it, you'll get it sooner or later. I'm attempting the Steel Fist Expert trophy.

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: December 07, 2010, 04:02:32 PM »
I think not all weapons are available at all times. As to not make thongs too easy...? I lost my save files with the 100% due to the crash of my PS3 last year. Currently not in the mood to play it again twice just to get the special options again :shrug:

I am not really much into competitive multiplayer, but I quite enjoy co-op. Some of those co-op maps are really fun and just as hard. I have the trophy, but I'll gladly join a game. It's been a while since I last played Uncharted though. Maybe I should play a bit to get a hang of the controls again :hmmmm:

I believe I am only two or three hours behind you, here in Taiwan. IIRC it's +8 GMT...? I should be home the next few evenings and also most of the weekend.

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #462 on: December 07, 2010, 05:26:27 PM »
I think not all weapons are available at all times. As to not make thongs too easy...?

Thongs?  Just what sort of game are you playing? ;)

Najemikon

« Reply #463 on: December 07, 2010, 08:47:47 PM »
I'm currently trying to achieve the best achievement objective in any game ever.

Mafia II. Find all the Playboy magazines.

:devil:

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #464 on: December 07, 2010, 09:45:52 PM »
Mafia II is awesome! You know what I love about that game? The radio stations.
I would drive around the city and just listen to music.