Author Topic: What'ya got 2007-2013?  (Read 857141 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Re: What'ya got?
« Reply #1065 on: February 01, 2009, 11:37:26 AM »
They will refund me for the second one who is already OOP.
Guess what I've just ordered with my refund?

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
Pete

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: February 01, 2009, 06:32:19 PM »
(click to show/hide)
Are you sure? You aren't tempted just a little bit? Would you do the same if The Sorority 2 would be make?
My only dvd that I'm sure will be always unwatched for the next halloween marathon  :laugh:

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: February 01, 2009, 07:02:22 PM »
(click to show/hide)
Pete

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: February 01, 2009, 11:21:19 PM »
Get this one at Walmart today, for less than 10$ it was hard to resist (I know, but I like his movies :laugh:)

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: February 02, 2009, 10:16:37 PM »
Weirdlessly (is this a word?) my missing in action package reappear today in my mailbox. I seems that the mailman delivered it at the second appartment complex near mine at least this is what was written on the package by the person. The person is sure honest, but what an idiot mailman ::)... 790 look so much like 798  :laugh:

Now I've have to contact Amazon again to tell them, but at least I've my oop dvd  :yahoo:

Najemikon

« Reply #1070 on: February 03, 2009, 01:17:53 AM »
Weirdlessly (is this a word?)

More "weirdly". What you were saying is that it wasn't weird at all. ;)

Now I've have to contact Amazon again to tell them, but at least I've my oop dvd  :yahoo:

I would do exactly the same. It would never cross my mind to put them on Ebay. On two previous occasions I have been in your position and I returned them immediately! I think... :bag:

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #1071 on: February 03, 2009, 04:57:47 AM »
I got these two last Wednesday when I stopped to pick a few things up at Walmart.

and

I made a couple of orders at Amazon to take advantage of some sales..just got them today.  The one bunch got delayed by the bad weather in the area last week.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: February 03, 2009, 10:04:52 AM »
You got some good ones there... I especially enjoyed Disturbia and Dexter!  :thumbup:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: February 03, 2009, 11:01:52 AM »
OK... I placed my monthly order....

Ordered From Eric:

28 Days Later
This is a movie I watched once on Pay-Per-View when it was first released. I was more or less disappointed in it at the time. But a few friends in my Horror Movie Club has convinced me to give it another try so I promised if I found it cheap I would... so I am.  :P

The Fly Collection (The Fly parts 1 & 2 of the Remakes)
I been wanting to add these to my collection for years... I really enjoyed Geena Davis and Jeff Goldblum in the first one... don't really remember the second one.

Hulk
The first time I saw this first attempt at a Hulk movie I was filled with disappointment. Now that there is a good Hulk movie... I thought I would give this one another try.

Joan of Arc
I always enjoyed the story of Joan of Arc... this will be the second movie I have in my collection. Or maybe this was a miniseries... I forget now... but it is certainly long enough for one at 3hours!

The Terminator
Another one I haven't seen in years! This will finally give me all the Terminator movies released at this point!

Deep Discount's Buy 1 Get 1 Free Sale:

The Facts of Life: Season 3
After getting the first 2 seasons for Christmas... I forgot how much I enjoyed this old sitcom. Unfortunately there is only 3 seasons out for this show... but at least I have a nice selection of episodes to watch when I want.

One Day at a Time: Season 1
Another old sitcom I used to watch when I was young... Haven't seen an episode in years. On a Buy 1 Get 1 Free sale... figured why not!

Party of Five: Season 1
This one is a complete blind buy for me. I ordered this on the knowledge that a young Jennifer Love Hewitt and Neve Campbell is in this series. After ordering it I went online to an episode guide site... I got slightly disappointed to read that Jennifer Love Hewitt does not appear until season 2. Oh well... at least there is still Neve Campbell and I will get a taste of the show for free.

Square Pegs: Complete Series
This is another show I remember watching years ago when it was on... but that is all I remember! For the life of me... I can't place this series!

Pre-Orders for February:

Dead Like Me: Life After Death
This is a Direct-to-Video movie from the TV Series. I have both seasons of the TV Series... so just had to get the movie as well. Matter of fact I think I will watch both seasons again before watching this movie... should make for a good marathon!

Friday the 13th: The Series: Season 2
This set comes out next week... and I am still only half way through Season 1! I need to work on this series a bit! Not that it is the only series I am behind on... but still. Want to catch up!

Sabrina: The Teenage Witch: Season 5
I have always enjoyed this show... But now I am getting into the episodes I never seen before (for the most part) as these will be her college years... and this is where the show moved to a new channel that I didn't get at the time.

Not bad!... all that... and I still have to go to Wal-Mart later... so I will probably pick up 1 or 2 more while there!  :P
Pete

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: February 03, 2009, 05:34:02 PM »
What you haven't order Lizzy Borden 2  :redcard:

My copy was shipped yesterday, I am so not in a hurry to watch it :laugh:

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #1075 on: February 03, 2009, 09:44:43 PM »
Today a few "new" items came:

I already have the movie, but unfortunately it won't play a certain chapter anymore. There are no scratches, no fog, no milk, still. Every player hiccups and stops playing. And this new version came only 4.47€.

I already have that movie, too. But this is the extended cut! ;) (5.67€)

This one is actually new for me, I've never seen it. (5.68€)
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
« Reply #1076 on: February 03, 2009, 10:02:02 PM »

This one is actually new for me, I've never seen it. (5.68€)

:o
I am surprised to hear that. As far as I remember, you like Adam Sandler movies. At least you are not adverse to them. And of course you like rom-coms. I think this one is one of the finest. And I think in this one Drew Barrymore looks the best of all her movies.

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #1077 on: February 03, 2009, 10:12:53 PM »
Let me rephrase: I've never even heard of it until you mentioned it after my watching of "Music & Lyrics".
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: February 04, 2009, 01:33:01 AM »
What you haven't order Lizzy Borden 2  :redcard:

My copy was shipped yesterday, I am so not in a hurry to watch it :laugh:

:laugh: I have to see what you think of it first!  :P
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: February 04, 2009, 02:20:03 AM »
Today I had to go with my mother for her blood transfusion... On the way we stopped by Walmart. And I picked up a few titles...

Bones: Season 3

Cosby Show: Season 2

Saw V
Pete