Author Topic: What'ya got 2007-2013?  (Read 855050 times)

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: What'ya got?
« Reply #6240 on: April 06, 2012, 12:20:10 PM »
Lone Wolf McQuade (1983)

Missing in Action (1984)
Have I inspired you with my questions in the other thread...? :laugh:

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #6241 on: April 06, 2012, 12:22:47 PM »
Lone Wolf McQuade (1983)

Missing in Action (1984)
Have I inspired you with my questions in the other thread...? :laugh:

:whistle:
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6242 on: April 06, 2012, 03:59:23 PM »
Not a DVD, but way more fun. At least for me ;D

I pre-order as I do every year the Out Of The Park new game (OOTP 13) and I got it today (kind of as it is a digital download) :yu:

So it means for a while way less time to spend on anything else but baseball ;D

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #6243 on: April 06, 2012, 07:54:24 PM »
Arrived in the mail today...

Justice League Unlimited: Season 1

The Poseidon Adventure/Blackbeard

Disaster: 4 movie Collection

Thor

Triangle

Now all I am waiting for is Captain America: The First Avenger... Maybe I will get lucky and will arrive tomorrow so I can  watch it this weekend. :)
Pete

kahless

« Reply #6244 on: April 07, 2012, 12:10:30 PM »
Two today:

The Front Line [blu-ray]

Immortals [blu ray]

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #6245 on: April 07, 2012, 04:23:49 PM »
New Year's Eve (2011)

07 Apr - €12.99 @ Media Markt

Michael Clayton (2007)

07 Apr - €9.90 @ Media Markt

Whip It (2009)

07 Apr - €9.99 @ Media Markt
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #6246 on: April 07, 2012, 07:52:29 PM »
Arrived in the mail today...

Captain America: The First Avenger

Unfortunately this is a bare bones DVD... no movie related extras what so ever.
Pete

Rogmeister

« Reply #6247 on: April 07, 2012, 08:20:31 PM »
War Horse in Blu-ray arrived today.  What I don't like is that it came in a DVD case...I've always tried to get my Blu titles in true Blu cases.  I can't just put this in a Blu case because the case artwork is DVD-case size.  Has this been made available in Blu cases?  The one time I came across it in a store it was only in DVD cases there, too.  Luckily, this goes in my Spielberg section (it keeps that collection complete) and those are a mix of Blu and DVD titles.

I also got a comic-related book, The Invincible Gene Colan.  My only problem is this came from Marvel so it only includes his art from that company. 

samuelrichardscott

« Reply #6248 on: April 07, 2012, 10:52:29 PM »

samuelrichardscott

« Reply #6249 on: April 07, 2012, 10:59:21 PM »
btw, My Bloody Valentine came with a ripped cover, scratched disc and writing/blockbuster stickers all over the damn thing. Have e-mailed the seller as it was advertised as "Used - Like New". They have a high feedback on Amazon, 40,000 @ 98% (bare in mind most don't leave feedback on Amazon), so all should be OK.

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #6250 on: April 09, 2012, 04:21:46 AM »
Here's what I've gotten in the last few weeks...I think this will get me caught up.

Supernatural: The Complete First Season
THE CREEPY. THE DEMENENTED. THE UNEXPLAINED. THE UNEARTHLY.
Sam Winchester (Jared Padalecki) grew up hunting such terrifying things. But that's all in the past. Law school beckons him. So do safety and normalcy. That is, until Sam's estranged brother Dean (Jensen Ackles) appears with troubling news: their father, a man who's been hunting evil for 22 years, has disappeared. So now, to find him, the brothers must hunt what their father hunts... and Sam must return to the life he thought he'd left behind.

Hold on tight (and keep the lights on!) for all 22 Season One Episodes of the edgy, hip series that has viewers in its grip and critics enthralled. Share the suspense as Sam and Dean travel back roads and highways using the secret skills their father taught them to confront a nightmare array of spirits. Witness the 'Supernatural'!

Episodes:
1. Pilot
2. Wendigo
3. Dead in the Water
4. Phantom Traveler
5. Bloody Mary
6. Skin
7. Hook Man
8. Bugs
9.  Home
10.  Asylum
11. Scarecrow
12. Faith
13. Route 666
14. Nightmare
15. The Benders
16. Shadow
17. Hell House
18. Something Wicked
19. Provenance
20. Dead Man's Blood
21. Salvation
22. Devil's Trap

Hop
He was destined to be the Easter Bunny, but all he wanted to do was rock! When teenage E.B. (voiced by Russell Brand) leaves for Hollywood in pursuit of his dream to become a rock star drummer, he meets Fred (James Marsden), an out-of-work slacker with his own lofty goals. Together the two encounter a series of hilarious mishaps and misadventures and in the end help each other recognize the importance of family. "The laughs don't stop in this movie treat for all ages!" Peter Hammond, BOXOFFICE

Magnum P.I.: The Complete First Season
Get ready to enjoy each adventurous episode from Season One of one of the greatest television series of all time. Hang out in Hawaii for an action-packed thrill-ride with Higgins (John Hillerman), T.C. (Roger Mosley, and, of course, the charismatic Magnum P.I. (Tom Selleck).

This dynamic gift set includes a bonus disc with additional episodes featuring special guest stars Sharon Stone, Morgan Fairchild and fellow P.I.'s Simon & Simon and much more. It's a must own for every 'Magnum P.I.' fan!

1. Don't Eat the Snow in Hawaii (1)  Dec 11,1980

When Thomas's childhood friend and Naval comrade Dan Cook turns up dead, Thomas is adamant that the official cause of death, a burst bag of smuggled cocaine, is bogus, and enlists the aid of Dan's sister Alice in taking on the Navy to uncover the true nature of the top-secret assignment Dan was working on before his death.

2. Don't Eat the Snow in Hawaii (2)  Dec 11,1980

Conclusion of the feature-length / two-part Pilot.
Magnum and Alice continue in their quest to find out the truth behind Lt. Dan Cook's death, and find themselves uncovering a case of gold smuggling, and a criminal mastermind whom Magnum and Dan once knew in Vietnam. But in trying to find out what really did happen to his deceased friend, Magnum puts his own life on the line as someone tries to stop him from investigating, using any means necessary...

3. China Doll  Dec 18,1980

Magnum is hired by a beautiful Chinese antiques dealer that he's making a play for, to protect a precious ancient vase, "the Soul of Soong", until it's buyer arrives in Hawaii to collect it. But unbeknown to him, the priceless ornament is wanted by a Tong gang from the girl's home country, and a deadly martial arts assassin who can kill in the blink of an eye is hot on the trail...

4. Thank Heaven for Little Girls, and Big Ones Too  Dec 25,1980

It's the Christmas season, and against his better judgement, Magnum agrees to being hired by five young schoolgirls to find their teacher, who has seemingly gone missing after falling in love. While he's working on the case, Magnum manages to convince Higgins to let the young girls stay on the Masters Estate, but he's unaware that he's being deceived in a scam over a valuable painting recently purchased by Robin Masters...

5. No Need to Know  Jan 08,1981

Magnum returns from a case to find that Higgins' old Army commander is staying on the Masters Estate, under tight security, until some IRA members he helped capture are tried. Two Secret Intelligence Agents hire Magnum to protect the Brigadier and foil assassins out to kill him before the terrorists' trail, but the "need to know" basis the Agents insist on operating by only serves to complicate matters for Magnum...

6. Skin Deep  Jan 15,1981

When a beautiful model-actress is killed by a shot-gun blast, in a scenario closely resembling a scene from the script of an upcoming film, it is seemingly suicide. Magnum is hired by her former producer and lover to investigate any other men that she may have been seeing before her death – a case that Magnum is reluctant to take, but, feeling guilty for not taking it before the girl was killed, he agrees. But as the investigations unfold, it becomes apparent that there is much more to the case than first appears, and the supposedly murdered woman was being hounded by the obsessive former lover...
The case reaches it's pinnacle when Magnum, still haunted by nightmares of the Vietnam war in his dreams, finds himself reliving it in much more reality, in a deadly hunt down on a deserted tropical island...

7. Never Again, Never Again  Jan 22,1981

When Saul and Lena, an ageing couple who run a local shop, abruptly make plans to leave town, suspicious Magnum and Rick, who are friends with the couple, investigate – only to arrive at the pair's home to see Saul whisked away in an ambulance after suffering a heart attack. Yet when they check at the hospital, he's not there. It becomes apparent that Saul has been kidnapped, and as Magnum houses Lena at Robin's Nest while looking for her missing husband, she explains that they are Holocaust survivors, who are being hunted by neo Nazis. But there's a twist that Magnum doesn't foresee...

8. The Ugliest Dog in Hawaii  Jan 29,1981

Higgins volunteers Magnum's services to guard a wealthy socialite's quarantined dog, after the attempted dognapping of the canine. "Sir Algernon Farnsworth" soon finds himself to be the most wanted dog in Hawaii, when his former owner, ageing gangster Victor DiGiorgio, has need to get him back. Magnum and an animal regulations officer are soon on the run with Algie from the would-be dognappers - and the fact that the officer seems to be scared of dogs doesn't exactly make matters any easier - but just why does DiGiorgio want the mutt back so badly?...

9. Missing in Action  Feb 05,1981

A new singer at the King Kamehameha Club who claims to have E.S.P. hires Magnum to find her childhood friend-come-fiancée Eric, a Marine who has been listed as Missing In Action since 1972, whom now she has started getting psychic visions of.
As he investigates, Thomas discovers that Eric was a member of the top-secret 'Delta Section', and is refusing to come in from the cold until he exposes the division's activities to the press – but is being pursued by a Delta operative who is determined to bring Eric in and keep him quiet, at any cost...

10. Lest We Forget  Feb 12,1981 

Magnum is hired by a Supreme Court nominee to find the woman he married forty years ago, in 1941, on the eve of the raid on Pearl Harbour. He was a young Navy Ensign, she was a prostitute, and after their marriage they subsequently became separated in the bombings, with the Judge presuming her dead - until recently, after he has started receiving blackmail threats relating to an incident forty years ago...
Magnum's investigations into the case are helped by the fact that Higgins wants a favour, and is being overly nice and co-operative in return...

11. The Curse of the King Kamehameha Club  Feb 19,1981

Rick is organising a surf-ski competition to be held at the King Kamehameha Club (much to the disapproval of co-committee member Higgins) when a Kahuna appears a places a "curse" on the club and all who use it. Magnum and others are sceptical, but the native locals take such curses very seriously, and it seems there may be something in it when one of the competition competitors suddenly collapses and dies; then, amongst other incidents, fire breaks out in the kitchen; and when Rick falls ill.
Thomas investigates to try and find if there is a more logical explanation behind the events, but his enquiries aren't helped by a hounding news reporter, who sees the series of strange incidents as a chance for a big news story...

12. Thicker than Blood  Feb 26,1981

T.C. makes a late-night flight to land on a tanker, but on the journey back he is cornered arrested by the Coast Guard for transporting drugs. Magnum and Rick are certain of their friend's innocence, but are bemused when he intends to accept the charges and refuses their help. Magnum investigates, to find that T.C. trip to the tanker was to collect and bring home a man who once saved T.C.'s life in Vietnam, a deserter who is now a supposedly reformed drug addict, who was calling in an old debt to be flown back in to U.S. territory...

13. All Roads Lead to Floyd  Mar 12,1981

Magnum is hired by a bubbly young woman to find her father, who disappeared over ten years ago, not to be heard from since until she recently received a postcard from him sent from Hawaii. But her father is involved in some rather shady business, and Magnum isn't the only one looking for him...

14. Adelaide  Mar 19,1981

A perky woman hires Magnum to protect 'Norman', who is facing kidnap unless she pays a ransom; but the case has some unexpected turns when Thomas finds that her uncle is an old Vietnam comrade who is against him being hired, and that Norman is none other than a prized race-horse...

15. Don't Say Goodbye  Mar 26,1981

Having once been hired by wealthy, blind Agatha Kimball to find her missing grand-daughter Amy, Magnum's services are once again called upon by his elderly friend after she has been contacted by a black-mailer claiming to have some important information about Amy. She instructs Magnum to pay the man and get rid of whatever the information about Amy is without investigating further, but when Agatha is nearly killed in a series of suspicious accidents, and when the black-mailer is shot dead during the delivery of the ransom, Thomas decides he must ignore instructions and investigate just what trouble his elderly friend and her grand-daughter are in...

16. The Black Orchid  Apr 02,1981

Magnum has been hired by a woman to act out some of her rich, bored sister's fantasy dramas, concocted from 1930s Dashiell Hammett films. Although growing to enjoy the world of fantasy, Magnum has a hard time keeping up with the eccentric woman, and when he finds out that her husband is a wealthy, infamously jealous and bad-tempered business man, he decides to cut his loses and finish the arrangement.
But he is just informing the girl that he is calling a halt to his participation, when they are attacked by real thugs, and soon after the girl is poisoned. With the woman still caught up in her world of fantasy, Magnum must thrust himself back into reality to find out just what is really going on...

17. J. "Digger" Doyle  Apr 09,1981

Magnum tries to impress a beautiful "fan" of Robin's that he befriends, by showing her the Robin Masters estate, only to learn that she is actually a top security expect hired by Robin to test the estate's security. The security company she works for has been hired after Robin's life is threatened if he publishes his latest manuscript; and with him heading for one of three possible locations to collect some dictation tapes, she asks Magnum's co-operation in seeing that the estate is on top security in case it is the destination he's heading for.
With the additional aid of T.C. and Rick, Robin's Nest is soon turned into a heavily guarded fortress, but there are parties out trying to see that Robin never makes it to his destination...

18. Beauty Knows No Pain  Apr 16,1981

Thomas is hired by Barbara Terranova, a financially broke woman who can only afford his services for one day, to find her missing fiancé Roger. But the case has several tangles in store when Magnum finds there are others searching for Roger too; And matters are complicated even further when T.C., desperate for some much-needed publicity for Island Hoppers, collars him into competing in the upcoming swim-run-bike Ironman triathlon. Fitness trainer Barbara trains him for the event in exchange for his extended help in locating her fiancé...

Numb3rs: The Complete Second Season
Body counts, multiple criminal masterminds, and perpetrators who are likely to act again ... this is the world of 'NUMB3RS.' FBI agent Don Eppes (Rob Morrow) couldn't be more different from his younger brother, Charlie (David Krumholtz), a brilliant math professor at a California university. Don deals in hard facts and evidence, whereas Charlie thrives in a world of mathematical probability and equations. But despite their disparate lives and career paths, Don and Charlie often combine their areas of expertise to solve a wide range of challenging crimes in Los Angeles. Inspired by actual cases, this dynamic DVD collection brings all 24 "Season Two' episodes into your home, depicting how the union of police work and mathematics provides unexpected solutions and answers to the most perplexing criminal questions. It all adds up: 'NUMB3RS' is one of television's most fascinating, must-see crime dramas!

Episodes:
1. Judgment Call
2. Bettor or Worse
3. Obsession
4. Calculated Risk
5. Assassin
6. Soft Target
7. Convergence
8. In Plain Sight
9. Toxin
10. Bones of Contention
11. Scorched
12. The OG
13. Double Down
14. Harvest
15. The Running Man
16. Protest
17. Mind Games
18. All's Fair
19. Dark Matter
20. Guns and Roses
21. Rampage
22. Backscatter
23. Undercurrents
24. Hot Shot

Super 8
J.J. Abrams and Steven Spielberg join forces in this extraordinary tale of youth, mystery and adventure. Super 8 tells the story of six friends who witness a train wreck while making a Super 8 movie, only to learn that something unimaginable escaped during the crash. They soon discover that the only thing more mysterious than what it is, is what it wants. Experience the film that critics rave is "filled with unstoppable imagination and visual effects to spare. It will put a spell on you."*

*Peter Travers, Rolling Stone

The Adventures of Tintin
From Academy Award®-winning filmmakers Steve Spielberg* and Peter Jackson** comes the epic adventures of Tintin. Racing to uncover the secrets of a sunken ship that may hold a vast fortune–but also an ancient curse–Tintin and his loyal dog Snowy embark on an action-packed journey that critics are calling "fun for the whole family."†

*Best Director: Saving Private Ryan, 1998; Best Director and Best Picture: Schindler's List, 1993. **Best Director, Best Picture and Best Writing, Adapted Screenplay: The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, 2003.

The Muppets
Muppet domination continues with a hilarious new movie from Walt Disney Studios.  Jason Segel, Academy Award® nominee Amy Adams (Best Performance By An Actress In A Supporting Role, Junebug, 2005, Doubt, 2008, The Fighter, 2010) and Academy Award® winner Chris Cooper (Best Performance By An Actor In A Supporting Role, Adaptation, 2002) join everyone's favorite Muppets and an all-star celebrity cast in a comic adventure for the whole family.

While on vacation in Los Angeles, Walter, the world's biggest Muppet fan, his brother Gary, and friend Mary uncover the diabolical plot of a greedy oil millionaire to destroy the Muppet Theater.  Now, the Muppet-loving trio must reunite Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear and their friends to stage the greatest Muppet telethon ever and save their beloved theater.  The gang is back together again in a must-own movie full of irrestible music and family fun.  Bring home the biggest Muppet adventure ever on Disney Blu-ray!

Battle Beyond the Stars
Shad (Richard Thomas) must scour the cosmos to recruit mercenaries from different planets and cultures in order to save his peaceful home planet from the threat of the evil tyrant Sador (John Saxon), who's bent on dominating and enslaving the entire universe. Joining this "magnificent seven" of mercenaries are the deadly Gelt (Robert Vaughn), carefree Cowboy (George Peppard) and the sexy Valkyrie Saint-Exmin (Sybil Danning).

The film brought together some extremely talented people behind the scenes who went on to bigger and better things: Academy Award®-winning director James Cameron as the art director, Academy Award®-winning composer James Horner (Titanic, Avatar), screenwriter John Sayles (Lone Star, Piranha) adn producer Gale Anne Hurd (Terminator, The Incredible Hulk) as an assistant production manager.

Melissa and Joey: Season One: Part One
When Mel (Melissa Joan Hart), a local politician from a prestigious family, suddenly finds herself the guardian of her sports-obsessed nephew and free-spirited teenage niece, she finds it tough to balance her two very hectic lives. Enter Joe (Joey Lawrence), an out-of-work commodities trader who is desperately looking for a job. Can this underqualified aunt and overqualified "manny" survive their new roles in life? More Importantly, can they survive each other?

1. Pilot
2. Moving On
3. Boy Toys R Us
4. Nanny Love
5. Dancing with the Stars of Toledo
6. Spies & Lies
7. Up Close & Personal
8. The Perfect Storm
9. Seoul Man
10. A Fright in the Attic
11. In Lennox We Trust
12. Joe Knows

Mike & Molly: The Complete First Season
MIKE & MOLLY is a love story. It's about two people, ordinary yet extraordinary, who have always protected themselves and relied on their ability to laugh through life. Now, with the help of each other -- and the Overeaters Anonymous meeting where they met -- they are learning to open up and trust one another. But falling in love is no easy task, especially when surrounded by friends and family who are just a little too close -- and a little too opinionated. From the hilarious minds of Two and a Half Men's Mark Roberts and Chuck Lorre, this multi-camera romantic comedy gets down to the nitty gritty of what it means for Mike, an affable police officer, and Molly, a smart and cheerful teacher, to start a relationship amongst all the disruptions and chaos that befall two good-natured people just trying to find a little slice of happiness.

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #6251 on: April 11, 2012, 12:00:16 AM »
Sidekicks (1992)

10 Apr - €5.99 @ Amazon.de
Karsten

Najemikon

« Reply #6252 on: April 11, 2012, 01:12:26 AM »
Signed? :hmmmm:

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #6253 on: April 11, 2012, 08:01:15 AM »
Karsten

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6254 on: April 11, 2012, 03:54:18 PM »
Sidekicks (1992)

10 Apr - €5.99 @ Amazon.de
...and still more Chuck Norris? What have I done :slaphead: