Author Topic: What'ya got 2007-2013?  (Read 825061 times)

Rogmeister

Re: What'ya got?
« Reply #5595 on: September 23, 2011, 12:08:54 AM »
Today I got the fourth season of The Big Bang Theory on DVD.  I've already watched all the extras which I rather enjoyed.

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #5596 on: September 23, 2011, 05:10:20 PM »
Received today (from Amazon's 3 for 25 deal)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #5597 on: September 24, 2011, 07:29:45 PM »
In the mail today...

Tales from the Darkside: The Final Season
Brace yourself as you enter a world of horror and terror that will haunt your mind for many nights to come. Welcome to Tales from the Darkside: The Final Season.

Feel your blood race and your heart pound as you feast your eyes on the final 20 episodes of this modern-day classic horror-anthology series. Featuring stars of film and TV, this 3-disc set is loaded with unforgettable performances that will grip your imagination and never let go.

Expect the unexpected. There's no telling what might happen in Tales from the Darkside: The Final Season.

Episode List
1. Beetles
2. Mary, Mary
3. The Spirit Photographer
4. The Moth
5. No Strings
6. The Grave Robber
7. The Yattering and Jack
8. Seymourlama
9. Sorry, Right Number
10. Payment Overdue
11. Love Hungry
12. The Deal
13. The Apprentice
14. The Cutty Black Sow
15. Do Not Open This Box
16. Family Reunion
17. Going Native
18. Hush
19. Barter
20. Basher Malone
Pete

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #5598 on: September 24, 2011, 10:08:41 PM »
Burn Notice: Season 4

23 Sep - €0.00 ($19.99) @ Amazon.com (paid via gift certificate)

Dirty Dancing

24 Sep - €9.99 @ Media Markt

Smokin' Aces

24 Sep - €9.99 @ Media Markt
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5599 on: September 25, 2011, 09:56:38 AM »
Looks like I got nothing this month, but it isn't true  ;D

I'm currently loaded with a lot of profiles to do since yesterday and I want to do all of them before posting it.
Here we go... It's a big package from our dear friend Kathy received wednesday (in fact it was 2 packages). Once again thank you very very very much Kathy it's really appreciated :thumbup:

I'll post the contents in multiple message...

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5600 on: September 25, 2011, 10:03:28 AM »
Part 1

Horror Movies

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5601 on: September 25, 2011, 10:14:24 AM »
Part 2

I think she wants me to watch more mainstream blockbusters :laugh:

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5602 on: September 25, 2011, 10:20:12 AM »
Part 3

The last batch from this uge package...

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5603 on: September 25, 2011, 12:20:24 PM »
 :o

...it sure looks like the sender wants more variety in your movie diet :laugh:

Najemikon

« Reply #5604 on: September 25, 2011, 12:38:50 PM »
Good grief.  :o Kathy, are you simply giving away your collection?

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5605 on: September 25, 2011, 01:15:11 PM »
Good grief.  :o Kathy, are you simply giving away your collection?
Check her collection and you will see that she own more films than many of us own... I consider myself as a big collector but compare to Kathy I'm a beginner :laugh:

I got also a package friday from Amazon Canada.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #5606 on: September 25, 2011, 01:23:44 PM »
A lot of good additions there Jimmy!  :thumbup:
Pete

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5607 on: September 26, 2011, 06:06:32 PM »
Received this morning from Amazon Canada

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #5608 on: September 27, 2011, 06:25:28 AM »
Several good movies there Jimmy...and few that may work as horror depending on your view.. A couple end up being kind of scary to watch because they are such a  mess. ;) 

Kathy did say she was downsizing...and then she proceeded to get a bunch more. :)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #5609 on: September 27, 2011, 07:30:42 PM »
Arrived in the mail today....

Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant
Welcome to the Cirque du Freak, a traveling sideshow filled with magical creatures, misunderstood freaks, and the mysterious vampire, Larten Crepsley (John C. Reilly). Drawn to the dark, unpredictable world of the Cirque, 16-year-old Darren (Chris Massoglia) decides to trade in his ordinary life for a chance to become an immortal vampire. As Darren explores his newfound powers and faces unexpected enemies, he'll find that his existence as a memeber of the undead is filled with more challenges, suspense and fun than he ever thought possible. Based on the best-selling book series and co-starring Salma Hayek, Josh Hutcherson, Ken Watanabe, and Willem Dafoe, it's a fast-paced, suspenseful journey critics call, "Imaginative!" (Peter Hall, Cinematical.com)
Death Tunnel
One abandoned sanitarium. Five sexy coeds who've been dared to spend the night,. What starts as rowdy fun soon turns into a deadly nightmare as they discover the terrifying secrets that haunt the grisly corridors. Now each door reveals a new horror, every hallway leads to unimaginable suffering, and the only way out is through a 500-foot-long tunnel of death. In this Kentucky sanatorium where it is said 63,000 people died of the infamous "white plague."
Untraceable
Within the FBI there exists a division dedicated to investigating and prosecuting criminals on the internet. Welcome to the front lines of the war on cybercrime, where Special Agent Jennifer Marsh (Diane Lane) and Griffin Dowd (Colin Hanks) have seen it all...until now. A tech-savvy internet predator is displaying his graphic murders on his own website and the fate of each of his tormented captives is left in the hands of the public: the more hits his site gets, the faster his victims die. When this game of cat and mouse becomes personal, Marsh and her team must race against the clock to track down this technical mastermind who is virtually untraceable.
Halloween II
Rob Zombie's H2 (HALLOWEEN II) picks up at the exact moment that 2007's box-office smash HALLOWEEN stopped and follows the aftermath of Michael Myers' (Tyler Mane) murderous rampage through the eyes of heroine Laurie Strode (Scout Tayloy-Compton).

Evil has a new destiny. Michael Myers is back in this terrifying sequel to Rob Zombie's visionary re-imagining of HALLOWEEN. It is thaqt time of year again, and Michael Myers has returned home to sleepy Haddonfield, Illinois to take care of some unfinished family business. Unleashing a trail of terror that only horror master Zombia can. Myers will stop at nothing to bring closure to the secrets of his twisted past. But the town's got an unlikely new hero, if they can only stay alive long enough to stop the unstoppable.
Prey
In this tense and terrifying thriller, Bridget Moynahan (I, Robot) and Peter Weller (24) star as vacationers lost on an African game reserve, stalked by a pride of bloodthirsty lions. As each potential rescuer meets a gruesome death, the desperate family must battle to survive. Acclaimed director Darrell James Roodt (Cry, the Beloved Country) pits man's intellect against the king of the jungle's most primal killing instinct. Packed with edge-of-your-seat intensity, Prey won't let you out of its jaws until the final frame. Will man outwit the beast...or be in the feast?
A Tale of Two Sisters
Something strange is happening when Su-mi and her younger sister, Su-yeon, come home to their father's large but dark and somewhat foreboding house after a stay in the hospital. Their dad is taciturn and burdened, and their stepmother, Eun-joo, greets them with forced enthusiasm and more than a little sense of irritation. But that's nothing compared to what happens when bedtime rolls around.

Stylish and shocking, this visually arresting tale of family secrets and uncertain realities is based on a traditional Korean folktale. Guaranteed to have you gasping for breath with each successive scare. You'll be kept guessing until the very end of this unique and brilliant film.
Pete