Author Topic: What'ya got 2007-2013?  (Read 824541 times)

W0m6at

Re: What'ya got?
« Reply #5520 on: September 04, 2011, 01:04:49 AM »
Just ordered:
Claymore: The Complete Series for my fiancé
The Incredible Hulk my fiancé has not seen it, and we'll add it to our The Avengers collection

Also moved my Breakfast at Tiffany's pre-order back to Amazon UK. :-[

Offline dfmorgan

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5521 on: September 05, 2011, 10:33:52 PM »
This arrived today

Priest

Dave

Life? - Who needs a life when you have anime!

My DVD/HD-DVD/Blu-ray Collection
My Library
My CD Collection - sorry I use readerware for that and it doesn't have an online component.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #5522 on: September 06, 2011, 11:57:16 PM »
As I like to say... the only thing better then DVDs is FREE DVDs!  ;D

I been allowing my brother-in-law use my amazon account to buy his WWE Wrestling DVDs. He is addicted to the WWE like we are to movies and TV Shows. And he don't have internet to get the deals we all take for granted. So he was just here making an order... and as a "Thank You" he bought me two titles. one TV show and one movie. I ended up getting...

Dollhouse: The Complete Season 2
From creative mastermind Joss Whedon (Buffy The Vampire Slayer) comes the stunning final season of this sexy thriller that that will reveal all the secrets and complete your collection! As Dollhouse continues to provide its elite clientele with "actives" – human beings imprinted with the personas of whomever the client wants them to be – its mind-altering technology spins dangerously out of control. Now, an unlikely alliance must attempt to destroy the sinister corporation behind the facade. And, as the lovely, lethal active Echo (Eliza Dushku) struggles with the memories of her past, she must unlock the deadly secret that will ultimately determine the fate of all mankind.

Episodes:
1. Vows
2. Instinct
3. Belle Chose
4. Belonging
5. The Public Eye
6. The Left Hand
7. Meet Jane Doe
8. A Love Supreme
9. Stop-Loss
10. The Attic
11. Getting Closer
12. The Hollow Men
13. Epitaph 2: The Return
The Zombie Diaries
"Better than Danny Boyle's 28 Days Later" (beyondhollywood.com), The Zombie Diaries has been hailed as "the most realistic zombie film ever made" (twitchfilm.net). Set in England during a world-wide viral infection, this documentary-style frightfest records the rise of the undead from the videocams of several survivor groups. As each struggles against the flesh-eating hordes, an even more horrifying fate lurks among them. "Dark, uncompromising and frighteningly real" (eatmybrains.com), The Zombie Diaries is smart horror at its bloody best.

If you read my comments as I recently watched Season 1 of Dollhouse I am sure you realize I am very excited to be getting the second season!  :yahoo:

I know nothing about The Zombie Diaries... but it was only $1 at Amazon Marketplace... so thought I would give it a chance.  :thumbup:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #5523 on: September 07, 2011, 08:24:11 PM »
Arrived in the mail today...

Children of the Corn II / Children of the Corn III / Children of the Corn IV
Children Of The Corn II: The Final Sacrifice
When the town of Hemingford discovers the gruesome massacre in neighboring Gatlin, the once quiet Midwestern town is jolted into activity. Tabloid reporter John Garrett, who is hoping to break the story on the bizarre murders, is travel with his defiant 19-year-old son, Danny. While staying in a local bed and breakfast, Danny meets the orphaned Micah. Micah soon becomes the leader of the resurrected corn cult and more adults die horrible, violent deaths. Sensing that Danny is at odds with his father, Micah tries to lure him into joining the cult.

Children Of The Corn III: Urban Harvest
Soon after a childless couple adopts a pair of orphaned brothers, it becomes alarmingly clear the boys are much more than they seem. With the immense power to hypnotize schoolmates into mindless followers and destroy any adult opposition, the younger boy continues the frightening campaign of terror that began in Children of the Corn. But there is one person - the brave older brother - who can possibly stop the relentless destruction, setting up an awesome final showdown between the powers of good and evil.

Children Of The Corn IV: The Gathering
The horror returns when the children of a small Midwestern town are haunted by an unspeakable evil that lurks somewhere out behind the corn fields. A bright young medical student must solve the frightening mystery that plagues the children... before a sinister stranger can claim their souls for his own. It's a pulse-pounding race against time and terror that will leave even the most die-hard suspense fans on the edge of their seats. Starring Naomi Watts (King Kong) and Mark Salling (TV's Glee).
Pete

Offline dfmorgan

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5524 on: September 07, 2011, 09:17:32 PM »
These arrived today

13 Assassins

Scarface

Fast & Furious: The Complete Collection

Dave

Life? - Who needs a life when you have anime!

My DVD/HD-DVD/Blu-ray Collection
My Library
My CD Collection - sorry I use readerware for that and it doesn't have an online component.

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
« Reply #5525 on: September 08, 2011, 12:20:01 AM »
Being Erica: Season Three (Amazon.de)
Guess what I'll be watching next.
My Girlfriend's Boyfriend (Amazon.de)

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #5526 on: September 08, 2011, 07:31:44 PM »
Dieter Nuhr DVD Box

08 Sep - €23.99 @ Amazon.de

contains Nuhr vom Feinsten, Ich bin's nuhr & Nuhr die Wahrheit

Volker Pispers ... bis neulich 2010

08 Sep - €15.99 @ Amazon.de
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #5527 on: September 08, 2011, 08:57:59 PM »
Arrived in the mail today...

Mirrors 2
Inside the mirrors...The dead live on...Waiting for vengeance. When a young woman is brutally murdered in front of a mirror that is a portal to the world of the undead, her spirit goes on a murderous rampage. One by one, she stalks the men and women responsible for her horrific death, exacting bloody revenge by dismembering and eviscerating the guilty. They can't run...They can't hide...They can't look in the mirror!
George A. Romero's Survival of the Dead
The newest film from horror master George A. Romero (legendary creator of the Night of the Living Dead franchise) picks up where Diary of the Dead leaves off. On a small island off the coast of Delaware, live two families locked in a struggle for power and control over the fate of the undead. The O'Flynn's approach the zombie plague with a shoot-to-kill attitude. The Muldoons feel that the zombies should be quarantined and kept "alive", in hopes that a solution will be discovered. For both families, existence on Plum Island is a nightmarish world where humans are the minority and zombies rule.

One of the extras on Mirrors 2 is "The Original Korean Feature Film Into the Mirror." Can anyone here that is into Asian horror tell me if this is any good?
Pete

Najemikon

« Reply #5528 on: September 08, 2011, 09:52:33 PM »
http://www.dvdcollectorsonline.com/index.php/topic,2365.msg76929.html#msg76929   :laugh:

I didn't like it. Pretentious, weak and ignores golden opportunities for even the the most basic scares. I wouldn't be surprised if the remake is better...

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #5529 on: September 08, 2011, 10:08:36 PM »
Thanks Jon :)
Pete

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #5530 on: September 08, 2011, 10:41:09 PM »
Received today:

The Mechanic

Scarface

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #5531 on: September 09, 2011, 09:51:16 PM »
Arrived today...

Dollhouse: The Complete Season 2
From creative mastermind Joss Whedon (Buffy The Vampire Slayer) comes the stunning final season of this sexy thriller that that will reveal all the secrets and complete your collection! As Dollhouse continues to provide its elite clientele with "actives" – human beings imprinted with the personas of whomever the client wants them to be – its mind-altering technology spins dangerously out of control. Now, an unlikely alliance must attempt to destroy the sinister corporation behind the facade. And, as the lovely, lethal active Echo (Eliza Dushku) struggles with the memories of her past, she must unlock the deadly secret that will ultimately determine the fate of all mankind.

Episodes:
1. Vows
2. Instinct
3. Belle Chose
4. Belonging
5. The Public Eye
6. The Left Hand
7. Meet Jane Doe
8. A Love Supreme
9. Stop-Loss
10. The Attic
11. Getting Closer
12. The Hollow Men
13. Epitaph 2: The Return
No Ordinary Family: The Complete First Season
After 16 years of marriage, Jim (Michael Chiklis, "The Shield," Fantastic Four) feels disconnected from his workaholic wife, Stephanie (Julie Benz, "Dexter"), and two teenage children. To encourage bonding time, the family joins Stephanie on her business trip to South America. When their plane crashes into the Amazon River, they barely enjoy a moment to celebrate their survival before returning to the grind of everyday life. But they will soon realize that their lives have been forever changed. Each member of the family starts to show signs of new, unique and distinct superpowers. Will their newfound abilities finally bring them together or push them further apart?

Episodes:
1. Pilot
2. No Ordinary Marriage
3. No Ordinary Ring
4. No Ordinary Vigilante
5. No Ordinary Quake
6. No Ordinary Visitors
7. No Ordinary Mobster
8. No Ordinary Accident
9. No Ordinary Anniversary
10. No Ordinary Sidekick
11. No Ordinary Friends
12. No Ordinary Brother
13. No Ordinary Detention
14. No Ordinary Double Standard
15. No Ordinary Powell
16. No Ordinary Proposal
17. No Ordinary Love
18. No Ordinary Animal
19. No Ordinary Future
20. No Ordinary Beginning
Midnight Mass
In a world that has been taken over by vampires, Father Joe, a once reputed and respected priest who had been forced out of his parish, and his unlikely friend, a militant atheist, go to war against the vampire invasion that threatens to suck the blood out of the human race's veins.
Pete

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5532 on: September 10, 2011, 01:41:11 AM »
I'm now in the 21th century in my connection :yahoo:

Today I spoiled myself with this  :whistle:

(click to show/hide)

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster