Author Topic: What'ya got 2007-2013?  (Read 825035 times)

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
Re: What'ya got?
« Reply #5505 on: August 27, 2011, 10:05:40 PM »
I don't think I mentioned this which I got last Tuesday...

That 70's Show: The Complete Series Stash Box

The box looks like the ones used to hold 45rpm singles back then and the cardboard disc sleeves have center holes in the front to make those look like singles.  This was an 8-season series.  It came with a miniature copy of the script for the 200th episode which I think was the finale and a small hardcover book which includes episode guides.  I'm into the second season so far.

I have that set too. :)
The script is for the final episode.

Offline dfmorgan

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5506 on: August 28, 2011, 08:13:26 PM »
:weep: :weep:
I'll have to wait until December ... unless you tell me that your Blu has the German Audio Track too ...  :drooling:

Sorry, not listed - Eng DTS HD MA, Eng Audio Descriptive, Latin American Spanish and French are the only ones shown. However I will be watching this in about 30/45 mins so will check with what the PS3 shows.

PS3 showed the above plus a further Eng track for the commentary so sorry no German audio :(
Dave

Life? - Who needs a life when you have anime!

My DVD/HD-DVD/Blu-ray Collection
My Library
My CD Collection - sorry I use readerware for that and it doesn't have an online component.

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #5507 on: August 28, 2011, 10:38:04 PM »
:weep: :weep:
I'll have to wait until December ... unless you tell me that your Blu has the German Audio Track too ...  :drooling:

Sorry, not listed - Eng DTS HD MA, Eng Audio Descriptive, Latin American Spanish and French are the only ones shown. However I will be watching this in about 30/45 mins so will check with what the PS3 shows.

PS3 showed the above plus a further Eng track for the commentary so sorry no German audio :(
:weep:
Guess I'll have to wait then.

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5508 on: August 29, 2011, 06:19:46 AM »
A short I received this double-dip:

The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert :blu:

Already watched, and it was as funny as the first two time I saw it. At the time I didn't know anything about any of the three leads and watching it again was therefore even funnier, actually.

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
« Reply #5509 on: August 30, 2011, 06:32:27 PM »

Offline dfmorgan

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5510 on: August 30, 2011, 08:44:28 PM »
This arrived today

The Spy Kids Trilogy

Dave

My Library
My CD Collection - sorry I use readerware for that and it doesn't have an online component.

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #5511 on: August 31, 2011, 08:24:30 AM »
My 850th movie:

Scream

30 Aug - €11.07 (£8.91) @ Amazon.co.uk
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Offline dfmorgan

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5512 on: August 31, 2011, 10:39:00 AM »
This bounced in today

Hop

Dave

My Library

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #5513 on: August 31, 2011, 07:11:29 PM »
Cougar Town: Season 2

31 Aug - €0.00 (CA$24.99) @ Amazon.ca (paid via gift certificate)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 07:13:49 PM by DJ Doena »
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #5514 on: September 01, 2011, 01:57:08 PM »
Received today:

The King's Speech

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #5515 on: September 01, 2011, 03:40:10 PM »
Had to run to WalMart this morning... so picked up some more horror movies. Stocking up for October.  :thumbup:

Drive Thru / Creep / Boy Eats Girl / Tamara
DRIVE THRU

High schooler Mackenzie Carpenter thinks her biggest problem is dying of boredom in the bucolic wasteland of Orange County... until her classmates start dying of massive blood loss and Horny The Clown, the mascot for local burger favorite Hella-Burger begins madly stalking her with cryptic messages hidden in 70's kitsch toys. It isn't until Mac discovers her unbelievable connection to Horny and his victims that she realizes, if she's going to live to see 18, she must come face to face with the killer clown in the bloodiest week Blanca Carne, California has ever known.

CREEP

London. Midnight. Unable to find a taxi, model-agency booker Kate (Franka Potente) heads underground. Waiting for the last subway train, she dozes off...and awakes to find everyone else gone. Gripped by panic, Kate realizes she's locked in. But she's not alone. Lurking in the pitch-black maze is something unimaginable. Something that calls a deranged laboratory home. And something that's determined to make this subterranean hell Kate's last stop

BOY EATS GIRL

In Boy Eats Girls the horror of school takes on a whole new meaning. Forget about the threat of the classroom bully, the anxiety of the rugby field or even the dread of being spurned by the girl you fancy; when your schoolmates develop a taste for human flesh it pays to know who your friends are, and what they've been eating...

TAMARA

Tamara is not the most popular girl in school. Mousy and quiet, she is picked on constantly. When her classmates play a practical joke that goes awry and results in her death, the once-homely teenager comes back from the dead as a sexy seductress to exact revenge on her killers...one by torturous one.
The Midnight Horror Collection
In the first three films of the Puppet Master series, Andre Toulon's demonic crew of puppets unleash their murderous talents on their unsuspecting victims.  Enjoy these original cult classics in all their bloody glory.

PUPPET MASTER:
Psychics investigating Andre Toulon battle his army of skilled assassins:  Tunneler, who has a habit of boring holes in flesh; Ms. Leech, who sucks her victims dry by regurgitating killer leeches; Pinhead, a professional strangler; Blade, who's armed with razor–sharp, killer hands, and Jester, the ruthless brains of the bunch.

PUPPET MASTER 2
The nasty little puppets are back to take care of unfinished business.  Joined by Torch, the newest member of the sinister troupe, they exhume Toulon to gather the brain matter that keeps them alive.  But the Puppet Master has a deadly plan of his own....

PUPPET MASTER 3: TOULON'S REVENGE
After learning that Toulon's puppets have no strings and seem to have a life of their own, Dr. Hess, a Gestapo henchman, attempts to kidnap them.  But the mini-murderers won't go down without a fight—or a ruthless plan of revenge.
Pete

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
« Reply #5516 on: September 01, 2011, 06:46:09 PM »
Being Erica: Season Two (Amazon.co.uk)
After enjoying the first season so much, I had to get the second one.
Some Kind of Wonderful (Amazon.co.uk)
It has been a long while since I saw this one. I remember enjoying it.
The Jane Austen Book Club (Amazon.co.uk)
Blind buy.
Bridget Jones's Diary/Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason (Amazon.co.uk)
I have never seen those two either.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #5517 on: September 02, 2011, 01:33:14 PM »
Did some online shopping this morning...  went a little crazy with the horror movies on Amazon Marketplace. Thankfully it is so much cheaper that way! This morning I ordered...

Mirrors 2
Inside the mirrors...The dead live on...Waiting for vengeance. When a young woman is brutally murdered in front of a mirror that is a portal to the world of the undead, her spirit goes on a murderous rampage. One by one, she stalks the men and women responsible for her horrific death, exacting bloody revenge by dismembering and eviscerating the guilty. They can't run...They can't hide...They can't look in the mirror!
30 Days of Night: Dark Days
It has been a year since the isolated Alaskan town of Barrow's population was decimated by vampires during its annual month long sunset. Riddled with grief over the death of her husband Eben, bound by nightmares and void of all emotions beyond hate and sorrow, Stella Oleson has spent the past months traveling the world, trying to convince others that vampires exist. Met with skepticism and laughter, she is ready to throw in the towel when a group of lost souls offers an incredible opportunity: the chance to exact revenge upon Lilith, the vampire queen responsible for the assault on her sleepy Alaskan town. With nothing remaining to live for, and nothing left to fear, Stella joins their mission and ventures into the uncharted underbelly of Los Angeles where she pushes herself to the most extreme limits to stop the evil from striking again.
Children of the Corn II: The Final Sacrifice / Children of the Corn III: Urban Harvest / Children of the Corn IV: The Gathering
Children Of The Corn II: The Final Sacrifice
When the town of Hemingford discovers the gruesome massacre in neighboring Gatlin, the once quiet Midwestern town is jolted into activity. Tabloid reporter John Garrett, who is hoping to break the story on the bizarre murders, is travel with his defiant 19-year-old son, Danny. While staying in a local bed and breakfast, Danny meets the orphaned Micah. Micah soon becomes the leader of the resurrected corn cult and more adults die horrible, violent deaths. Sensing that Danny is at odds with his father, Micah tries to lure him into joining the cult.

Children Of The Corn III: Urban Harvest
Soon after a childless couple adopts a pair of orphaned brothers, it becomes alarmingly clear the boys are much more than they seem. With the immense power to hypnotize schoolmates into mindless followers and destroy any adult opposition, the younger boy continues the frightening campaign of terror that began in Children of the Corn. But there is one person - the brave older brother - who can possibly stop the relentless destruction, setting up an awesome final showdown between the powers of good and evil.

Children Of The Corn IV: The Gathering
The horror returns when the children of a small Midwestern town are haunted by an unspeakable evil that lurks somewhere out behind the corn fields. A bright young medical student must solve the frightening mystery that plagues the children... before a sinister stranger can claim their souls for his own. It's a pulse-pounding race against time and terror that will leave even the most die-hard suspense fans on the edge of their seats. Starring Naomi Watts (King Kong) and Mark Salling (TV's Glee).
Paranormal Activity 2
"One of the scariest films of all time."

"Paranormal Activity 2 is as groundbreaking as the original".
Just as Daniel and Kristi welcome a newborn baby into their home, a demonic presence begins terrorizing them, tearing apart their perfect world and turning it into an inescapable nightmare.  Security cameras capture the torment, making every minute horrifyingly real.
Critics warn to "say goodbye to sleep" as Paranormal Acitivity 2 will haunt you long after its shocking final scene.
Midnight Mass
The vampires have won!

In a world that has been taken over by vampires, Father Joe, a once reputed and respected priest who had been forced out of his parish, and his unlikely friend, a militant atheist, go to war against the vampire invasion that threatens to suck the blood out of the human race's veins.
Children of the Corn V: Fields of Terror
Prepare for edge-of-your-seat thrills with one of the most chilling chapters in the popular series based on "Children Of The Corn" by Master of Horror, Stephen King! Six college students take a wrong turn and find themselves lost in a strangely deserted rural town... only to discover that this deceptively quiet place hides a murderous cult of children controlled by evil forces! Yet even as bodies begin cropping up all around them, the young friends decide to stay and rescue the children...or die trying! Don't miss 'Children Of The Corn V: Fields of Terror' - the shockingly entertaining sequel that delivers nonstop, big-scream fun!
George A. Romero's Survival of the Dead
The newest film from horror master George A. Romero (legendary creator of the Night of the Living Dead franchise) picks up where Diary of the Dead leaves off. On a small island off the coast of Delaware, live two families locked in a struggle for power and control over the fate of the undead. The O'Flynn's approach the zombie plague with a shoot-to-kill attitude. The Muldoons feel that the zombies should be quarantined and kept "alive", in hopes that a solution will be discovered. For both families, existence on Plum Island is a nightmarish world where humans are the minority and zombies rule.
The Vampire Diaries: The Complete First Season
"For over a century, I have lived in secret. Until now. I know the risk, but I have to know her." Dark, brooding, pulsing with bloodlust and transcendent with romance, The Vampire Diaries - which started as a series of must-read novels by L.J. Smith - has become a must-watch television hit. This 5-Disc, 22-Episode Season One offers unforgettable characters, living and undead. They are vampire brothers Stefan and Damon, one good and one evil; Elena, a double for the beauty both brothers loved some 150 years earlier; plus, Jeremy, Bonnie, Matt and more denizens of Mystic Falls, VA. All are caught up in a spellbinding web of secrets, passion and terror.

This Month's Pre-Orders:

No Ordinary Family: The Complete First Season
The Powells are about to go from ordinary to extraordinary. After 16 years of marriage, Jim (Michael Chiklis, "The Shield," "Fantastic Four") feels disconnected from his workaholic wife, Stephanie (Julie Benz, "Dexter"), and two teenage children, Daphne (Kay Panabaker, "Summerland") and JJ (Jimmy Bennett, "Star Trek"). To encourage family bonding time, Jim decides the family will join Stephanie on her business trip to South America. When their plane crashes into the Amazon River, they barely enjoy a moment to celebrate their survival before returning to the grind of everyday life. But they will soon realize that their lives have been forever changed. Each member of the family starts to show signs of new, unique and distinct super powers. Will their newfound abilities finally bring them together or push them further apart?

Episodes:
1. Pilot
2. No Ordinary Marriage
3. No Ordinary Ring
4. No Ordinary Vigilante
5. No Ordinary Quake
6. No Ordinary Visitors
7. No Ordinary Mobster
8. No Ordinary Accident
9. No Ordinary Anniversary
10. No Ordinary Sidekick
11. No Ordinary Friends
12. No Ordinary Brother
13. No Ordinary Detention
14. No Ordinary Double Standard
15. No Ordinary Powell
16. No Ordinary Proposal
17. No Ordinary Love
18. No Ordinary Animal
19. No Ordinary Future
20. No Ordinary Beginning
Drak Pack: The Complete Series
When three teenage friends put their hands together and shout "whack-o!" they transform into descendants of Dracula, Frankenstein, and The Wolfman. Now dedicated to reversing the evil image of their ancestors, this new generation of crime-fighting monsters - Drak Jr., Frankie, and Howler - band together as the DRAK PACK!

For the first time ever on DVD, this classic Saturday morning cartoon follows the adventures of this threesome as they travel around in their Drakster vehicle and use their new found supernatural and animalistic powers to foil the diabolical plots of O.G.R.E (the Organization of Generally Rotten Enterprises). led by blue-skinned Dr. Dred and his cohorts Toad, Mummy Man, The Fly, and Vampira.

"It's right versus wrong; good over greed; niceness against naughtiness. That's the dedication of the terrific trio - the DRAK PACK!"
Body of Proof: The Complete First Season
Episodes:
1. Pilot
2. Letting Go
3. Helping Hand
4. Talking Heads
5. Dead Man Walking
6. Society Hill
7. All in the Family
8. uried Secrets
9. Broken Home
Pete