Author Topic: What'ya got 2007-2013?  (Read 856108 times)

Najemikon

Re: What'ya got?
« Reply #5070 on: April 25, 2011, 11:08:45 AM »
 :shrug: No?

:hysterical: Clearly a German thing to be exposed to more Peanuts than us? ;)

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5071 on: April 25, 2011, 11:14:50 AM »
 :o

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #5072 on: April 25, 2011, 02:19:02 PM »

lovemunkey187

« Reply #5073 on: April 26, 2011, 11:55:59 AM »
:shrug: No?

:hysterical: Clearly a German thing to be exposed to more Peanuts than us? ;)

:goodpost:

Offline dfmorgan

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5074 on: April 26, 2011, 12:15:02 PM »
These arrived today

Burlesque

Confessions

Dave

Life? - Who needs a life when you have anime!

My DVD/HD-DVD/Blu-ray Collection
My Library
My CD Collection - sorry I use readerware for that and it doesn't have an online component.

lovemunkey187

« Reply #5075 on: April 26, 2011, 02:30:15 PM »
Arrived this morning
The Other Guys

Zulu

The Searchers

RossRoy

« Reply #5076 on: April 27, 2011, 05:15:40 AM »
Received these today (new layout!)

The Expendables
SYLVESTER STALONE stars at the leader of The Expendables, a tight-knit team of skilled combat vets turned mercenaries. Hired by a powerful covert operator, the team jets off to a small South American country to overthrow a ruthless dictator. Once there, they find themselves caught in a deadly web of deceit and betrayal. Using every weapon at their disposal, they set out to save the innocent and punish the guilty in this blistering action-packed thriller.

R.E.D.
Frank (Willis) is a former black ops CIA agent living a quiet life alone...until the day a hit squad shows up to kill him. With his identity compromised, Frank reassembles his old team – Joe (Freeman), Marvin (Malkovich) and Victoria (Mirren) – and sets out to prove that they still have a few tricks up their sleeves. Stand back and watch the bullets fly in this explosive action-comedy that critics call "A rip-roaring good time" (Kevin Steincross, Fox-TV).

Tron: Legacy
Disney presents a high-tech motion picture unlike anything you've ever seen.  Immerse yourself in the digital world of TRON, as celebrated actor Jeff Bridges stars in a revolutionary visual effects adventure beyond imagination.

When Flynn, the world's greatest video game creator, sends out a secret signal from an amazing digital realm, his son discovers the clue and embarks on a personal journey to save his long-lost father.  With the help of the fearless female warrior Quorra, father and son venture through an incredible cyber universe and wage the ultimate battle of good versus evil.

Bring home an unrivaled entertainment experience with TRON: Legacy in stunning Blu-ray High Definition – complete with never-before-seen bonus features that take you even deeper into the phenomenal world of TRON.

Tron: The Original Classic
Experience the original landmark motion picture that inspired a new generation of digital filmmakers and became a favorite of fans and critics across the world. Relive the electrifying thrills of TRON with an all-new, state-of-the-art digital restoration and enhanced high definiton sound.

When a brilliant video game maker named Flynn (Jeff Bridges) hacks the mainframe of his ex-employer, he is beamed inside an astonishing digital world and becomes part of the very game he is designing. Complete with hours of never-before-seen bonus material, it's an epic adventure that everyone will enjoy!

Inception
Acclaimed filmmaker Christopher Nolan directs an international cast in this sci-fi actioner that travels around the globe and into the world of dreams. Dom Cobb (Leonardo DiCaprio) is the best there is at extraction: stealing valuable secrets inside the subconscious during the mind's vulnerable dream state. His skill has made him a coveted player in industrial espionage but also has made him a fugitive and cost him dearly. Now he may get a second chance if he can do the impossible: inception, planting an idea rather than stealing one. If they succeed, Cobb and his team could pull off the perfect crime. But no planning or expertise can prepare them for a dangerous enemy that seems to predict their every move. An enemy only Cobb could have seen coming.

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 1
Harry, Ron and Hermione set out to track down and destroy the secret to Voldemort's power - the Horcruxes. On their own and on the run, the three friends must now rely on one another more than ever...but Dark Forces threaten to tear them apart.

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #5077 on: April 27, 2011, 12:16:59 PM »
Received today:

Antichrist

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5078 on: April 27, 2011, 03:28:18 PM »
Received today:

Ooooh, let us know how you liked it. I enjoyed Kemode's review a lot...

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #5079 on: April 27, 2011, 04:51:49 PM »
Received today:

Ooooh, let us know how you liked it. I enjoyed Kemode's review a lot...
It's on my watch-list for tonight.
I'm really curious to find out on which side I'll find myself (Love it / Hate it)

Offline dfmorgan

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5080 on: April 27, 2011, 08:33:22 PM »
Today this arrived

Animals United

Dave

My Library
My CD Collection - sorry I use readerware for that and it doesn't have an online component.

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
« Reply #5081 on: April 27, 2011, 09:37:48 PM »
Can you tell that I am in a musical mood? I have been since I have watched the musical "Tanz der Vampire" live two weeks ago. And have been listening to the record of it almost daily since.
These musicals are all new for me.

Les Misérables: The 25th Anniversary (Amazon.co.uk)

Godspell (Amazon.co.uk)

Joseph And the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (Amazon.co.uk)

The Phantom of the Opera (Amazon.co.uk)

Andrew Lloyd Webber: Masterpiece (Amazon.de)

The Fearless Vampire Killers (Amazon.de)
The movie that the musical "Tanz der Vampire" adapted. I haven't seen it yet.

Some other movies which arrived. Thanks to Amazon sales:
Toy Story 3 (Amazon.de)

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Amazon.de)

lovemunkey187

« Reply #5082 on: April 28, 2011, 10:35:08 AM »
It's not a dvd, but my new titfer arrived this morning. ;D

Offline dfmorgan

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5083 on: April 28, 2011, 12:30:14 PM »
This arrived today

Woochi: The Demon Slayer

Dave

My Library

kahless

« Reply #5084 on: April 28, 2011, 02:30:29 PM »
Today:

Dorian Gray

Red

Supernatural: Season 4