Author Topic: Anyone up for a photo thread?  (Read 44544 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone up for a photo thread?
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2009, 07:10:47 PM »
 :laugh: Not sure such a thing exists... I never liked pictures of myself. I always liked to be the one taking the pictures... but I will keep my eyes open for one.
Pete

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2009, 07:36:35 PM »
LOL, I just went through some old stuff because I was looking for something when I found these: They must be from summer 1997 and spring 1998:

(2nd from right)

The red beret I still have. ;)
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Critter

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2009, 10:44:46 AM »
So this is a photo of a door that was in the art rooms at my school. It used to say Danger: Kiln Room (Kiln being for drying out ceramics). I attacked it with a chalk pen and lots of stealth and well..... :P

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2009, 11:04:49 PM »
What a nice picture Pete, she's beautiful. Now I want to see a high school picture of the boy she fell in love with!

Well Kathy... it took me a while... but finally uncovered one!

And no... that is not a stain on my shirt... the picture got damaged over the years!  :laugh: I was probably about 15 or 16 here.
Pete

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2009, 11:31:23 PM »
You handsome devil you! Surfeur51 did such a beautiful job on your wife's picture you should see if he could fix this one too. Print a copy of both and put them in a double frame - Brittany will love it. I wish I knew how to do that but, as you well know, I am computer illiterate.

Of course the stain reminds me of a couple of dinosaur walking...so you might want to keep it! :laugh:

RossRoy

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2009, 12:54:39 AM »
I actually told Pete I'd take a shot at fixing his wife's photo... time hasn't permitted yet  :bag:

Sorry Pete! But if you have the patience, I should be able to take a stab at it this weekend. You can send me the picture of yourself too if you wish

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2009, 01:23:15 AM »
Kathy... You are way too kind!  :-[ I was nothing but a toothpick in High School!  :P

No problem Sébastien... I will try to remember to send the one of me to you tomorrow... I still have a bit to do tonight.
Pete

Critter

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2009, 02:50:08 AM »
Here is a very poor qaulity photo, taken on my phone of a new shop that just opened up in my town. Judging just by what is in the window you can imagine how excited I was to see it.

Offline Antares

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2009, 05:32:09 PM »
Here's a couple of pics of my dogs playing in the snow that fell last night. They love it when we toss a shovel full on top of them... :laugh:

lyonsden5

« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2009, 07:00:47 PM »
It's 57 here and we put a sweater on our dog!  :hysterical: :-[ :bag:

Offline Antares

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2009, 07:15:29 PM »
This pic is from a late season snow storm we had last April, I love this picture of him.

It took me close to 20 minutes to melt those snowballs in the shower.

snowcat

« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2009, 08:01:26 PM »
Well, I made this a few years ago in the snow... we generally don't get enough snow for a man, so I had to make do with a penguin :p

(for some reason I couldn't link this from my deviant art page :S

last year we got a pretty good haul of snow though!

...ignore its weird snow-arms.... I had nothing to make arms with XD

Critter

« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2009, 10:50:15 PM »
Naww now I feel left out from all the snow. Hang on a minute, let me post a picture of the dry parched land outside  :P

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2009, 11:04:05 PM »
Naww now I feel left out from all the snow. Hang on a minute, let me post a picture of the dry parched land outside  :P

:laugh:

But seriously, I would love to see some pictures of your homeland. I know that my Grandma always wanted to visit your country - she had some friends there - but her heart was too bad for her to make the long airplane ride.

Critter

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2009, 11:06:13 PM »
I will post some pictures when I get some Kathy. My homeland used to be quite nice, but now the build a dirty great highway right through the middle of it, and only about 50 meters from my house :(. But I will post something eventually so you can get an idea of where I live.