Author Topic: Another DVD Care Package?  (Read 151641 times)

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Another DVD Care Package?
« Reply #285 on: October 14, 2010, 01:16:48 PM »
I was just looking over what I have coming....

Mr. Holland's Opus

A musical and Richard Dreyfuss! Oh the Torture!

People just love to slip those musicals in on me... I see it now... she was thinking... I will slip in the Legacy collections and he won't even notice the musical.  :P And it worked!  :laugh:

The best part? You even forgot to add it to the first list! A bit of a Freudian slip there Pete?  :laugh:

That's it...the next box is going to be ALL musicals!  :tease:

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: October 14, 2010, 01:19:46 PM »
 :laugh:

You just missed it Kathy... look again... it is there... right under Arc the Lad!   ;D
Pete

Najemikon

« Reply #287 on: October 14, 2010, 05:40:39 PM »
You should watch Mr. Holland's Opus this month. You'll find it more of an ordeal than The Texas Chainsaw Massacre!

It's a nice film, Pete. It isn't a musical though, it's a drama about a music teacher. There are a couple of scenes with music, but mainly it is about his ambition to be a great musician. You should try it... it might be step one of a recovery! :laugh:

Offline Antares

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 14, 2010, 05:55:46 PM »
You should watch Mr. Holland's Opus this month. You'll find it more of an ordeal than The Texas Chainsaw Massacre!

That has to be the understatement of the year.  :hysterical:

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 14, 2010, 06:11:58 PM »
 :laugh: Oh you know I will get to it... if it is given to me I will watch it at least once (though it may take me time to get to it)... but it won't be this month... will be too hard for me to get to 101 movies before the end of the month as it is! Not to mention the TV shows and Documentaries/shorts I have to watch.
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 15, 2010, 07:26:21 PM »
Wow! That was fast!!! That package just arrived!  :yahoo:
Pete

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #291 on: October 16, 2010, 09:17:23 PM »
That's another really nice bunch of movies.  :)

And I agree with some of the others..I need new friends too.   :laugh:

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 04, 2010, 06:11:11 PM »
Our good friend here on the site is sending Britt and I a box of books and comics....  and well... she had some room left in the box... so what does she think of putting in it? Of course... More DVDs!!!  ;D

So now I have these on the way....

Family Guy
Get ready for five deliciously absurd chapters in the lives of America's most twisted animated family! These are the hand-picked, hands-down favorite episodes of Seth MacFarlane, the delightfully demented genius behind "Family Guy." He'll also treat you to an inside look at the long-awaited return of the series, as well as his newest TV brainchild, "American Dad." What a guy. What a family. What a "Family Guy" treat!

Episodes
When You Wish Upon a Weinstein
Road to Rhode Island (Original Restored / Uncensored Version)
To Love and Die in Dixie
I Am Peter, Hear Me Roar
Lethal Weapons
My Super Ex-Girlfriend
SUPERstars Uma Thurman and Luke Wilson deliver unstoppable fun in this hilarious hit comedy directed by Ivan Reitman (Meatballs, Stripes).

Matt Saunders (Wilson) thinks he's found the perfect girlfriend in Jenny Johnson (Thurman), who just happens to be smart, sexy...and a superhero. But when Jenny turns out to be a needy, neurotic mess, Matt wants to call it quits. Jenny is crushed by the news and will stop at nothing to exact sweet revenge.

It's an outrageous super-comedy that proves breaking up can be hard to do – and downright dangerous!
Bugsy
Warren Beatty and Annette Bening star in the incredible true story of Benjamin "Bugsy" Siegel, the playboy gangster who betrayed the Mob for love. A cold-blooded killer who dreamed of Hollywood stardoom, a crazed "patriot" who plotted against Mussolini, and the brilliant visionary who carved Las Vegas out of the dry Nevada desert, Bugsy had it all. Until he fell for the one woman who wanted more. A critical masterpiece, BUGSY is a remarkable collaboration of Hollywood's best: director Barry Levinson, screenwriter James Toback, and an all-star supporting cast that includes Harvey Keitel, Oscar® -winner Ben Kingsley (Best Actor, Gandhi, 1982), Joe Mantegna, and Elliott Gould. But at the center of it all is the white-hot romance between Bugsy and the insatiable starlet, Virginia Hill. Their passionate love affair, tempestuous and ultimately tragic, makes BUGSY "the most entertaining and exciting American movie of the year" (David Denby, New York Magazine).
X-Men: Evolution: Powers Revealed: Season 2, Volume 2
Before they become the formidable force of the X-Men, these Super Heroes™ are just an average bunch of teenagers. Yeah, right! With mutant abilities like telekinesis, teleportation and transference, even activities like a high school soccer game can become a supercharged battle of good versus evil!

In these four action-packed episodes, Cyclops, Rogue, Jean Grey and the other teen X-Men battle forces of nature and mutant enemies — all while conquering geometry! And as Mystique's mysterious plan for Professor Xavier and his students take form, the X-Men gain a new ally — Beast! Join the X-Men for an Xceptional rush as they train for the battle that will test their powers and their friendships!

Episodes:
5. The Beast of Bayville
6. Adrift
7. On Angel's Wings
8. African Storm
Robotech - Vol. 10: The Masters - The Final Solution
VICTORY at any COST!

Victory in the 2nd Robotech War will be decided, not by superior strength, but rather by a willingness to make the ultimate sacrifice. Once the secrets of protoculture are revealed, the tough decisions that must be made, on both sides, will ultimately determine the fate of two civilizations. The manner in which the various characters choose to accept their fate forms a dramatic backdrop to the powerful conclusion of the second act of the epic, multi-generational Robotech Saga.

Episode 55: Dana in Wonderland
Episode 56: Crisis Point
Episode 57: Day Dreamer
Episode 58: Final Nightmare
Episode 59: The Invid Connection
Episode 60: Catastrophe
Crying Freeman: Complete Collection
The talented artist YO HINOMURA is brainwashed into becoming an assassin in the employ of the sinister crime syndicate known as "The 108 Dragons". Yet his conversion into a heartless killer is incomplete: he manages to retain some small link to his humanity, epitomized by the silent tears he sheds for his victims. Filled with bold images of uncompromising violence, lively sensuality and pulse-pounding action, CRYING FREEMAN remains the quintessential example of mature storytelling told through stylish animation.

This groundbreaking anime adaptation of Kazou Koike and Ryoichi Ikegami's powerful manga series is available in one package for the first time in this three-disc collection.
Ellen: The Complete Season One
With her good-natured smile and fast-talking wit, Ellen DeGeneres lights up audiences from coast to coast. The happy-go-luckiest woman in showbiz today, DeGeneres has graduated from the stand-up comedy circuit to become one of the Top Ten Comedians as named by Enertainment Weekly!

DeGeneres first catapulted to the A-List with the groundbreaking ABC sitcom, ELLEN. Spotlighting her talents as a hilarious writer and performed, the Emmy® Award-winning ELLEN melded the humor of everyday life with quirky plots and the easy-breezy stylings of its star's stand-up act.

Originally aired as These Friends of Mine, this rarely-seen debut season of ELLEN stars DeGeneres as mildly neurotic Los Angeles bookseller Ellen Morgan, whose nervous motor-mouthing often gets her in trouble, especially with her best friends Adam (Arye Gross), Anita (Maggie Wheeler), and Holly (Holly Fulger).

EPISODES
1. Pilot
2. The Promotion
3. The Refrigerator
4. The Mugging
5. The Anchor
6. The Class Reunion
7. The Tape
8. The Boyfriend Stealer
9. The Soft Touch
10. A Kiss is Still a Kiss
11. The Go-Between
12. The Hand That Robs the Cradle
13. The Houseguest
Ellen: The Complete Season Two
America's indisputable Queen of Comedy, Ellen DeGeneres, returns for a second high-spirited season of ELLEN, the Emmy® Award-winning ABC sitcom that launched her into the pop-culture stratosphere!

ELLEN stars DeGeneres as Los Angeles bookstore owner Ellen Morgan, a good-humored bachelorette whose loose lips often land her in outrageous situations. With her best friends Adam (Arye Gross), Paige (Joely Fisher), and wacky co-worker Joe (David Anthony Higgins) along for the ride, Ellen flirts with her dentist, masquerades as an exercise trainer, becomes a contestant on American Gladiators, and dates a whole parade of Mr. Wrongs!

Featuring all 24 episodes and the hilarious fan-favorite cast from its critically acclaimed second season, ELLEN: THE COMPLETE SEASON TWO boasts show-stopping cameos by Bob Saget, Harry Shearer, Mary-Kate Olsen, Seinfeld's Patrick Warburton, and Sister Act's Kathy Najimy.

EPISODES
1. The Dentist
2. Saint Ellen
3. So Funny
4. The Thirty-Minute Man
5. The Note
6. The Fix-Up
7. The Toast
8. Adam's Birthday
9. The Trainer
10. Mrs. Koger
11. Ellen's New Friend
12. The Christmas Show
13. Ellen's Improvement
14. The Apartment Hunt
15. The Spa
16. Ballet Classes
17. Guns 'n Ellen
18. The Sleep Clinic
19. Gladiators
20. $5,000
21. Three Strikes
22. The Therapy Episode
23. Thirty Kilo Man (Part 1)
24. Thirty Kilo Man (Part 2)
Ellen: The Complete Season Three
The "Funniest Person in America" (Showtime) returns to DVD with a complete third season of ELLEN, the Emmy® Award-winning ABC sitcom that sent Ellen DeGeneres to the top of the comedy heap.

On the heels of two acclaimed seasons, ELLEN hits its stride in season three with a perfect confection of sheer sitcom brilliance. DeGeneres stars as Ellen Morgan, a single, thirty-something bookstore owner who spends her time somewhere between foot-in-mouth and head-in-the-clouds. With loyal pals Adam (Arye Gross), Spence (Jeremy Piven), Paige (Joely Fisher), Joe (David Anthony Higgins), and Audrey (Clea Lewis) adding to the mess, Ellen bumbles through outrageous situations with heart, wit—and loads of goofiness.

Featuring all 25 episodes from the show's critically acclaimed third season, ELLEN: THE COMPLETE SEASON THREE boasts memorable cameos by Martha Stewart, Carrie Fisher, Jamie Kennedy, Mary Tyler Moore, Janeane Garofalo, Kathy Najimy, and more!

EPISODES
1. Shake, Rattle and Rubble
2. These Successful Friends of Mine
3. The Shower Scene
4. The Bridges of L.A. County
5. Hello, I Must be Going
6. Trick or Treat--Who Cares?
7. She Ain't Friendly, She's My Mother
8. Salad Days
9. The Movie Show
10. What's Up, Ex-Doc?
11. Ellen's Choice
12. Do You Fear What I Fear?
13. Horshack's Law
14. Morgan, P.I.
15. Oh, Sweet Rapture
16. Witness
17. Ellen: With Child
18. Lobster Diary
19. Two Ring Circus
20. A Penney Saved...
21. Too Hip for the Room
22. Two Mamograms and a Wedding
23. Go Girlz
24. When the Vow Breaks (Part 1)
25. When the Vow Breaks (Part 2)
Fat Actress: The Complete First Season
Two-time Emmy® Award winner Kirstie Alley takes her life experiences and recreates them in the extreme as she plays a fictional version of herself-a successful television and movie star whose weight gain has become the subject of every tabloid imaginable, as well as the bane of her existence, as she tries to find work and true love in an unforgiving Hollywood.

As well as a DVD of the old series Dragnet... but I can't show that one to you since it isn't in the database yet.

There is a few here I can't wait to check out!

:thanks:
Pete

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 04, 2010, 06:56:29 PM »
I can't imagine how anyone could guess you would like more DVDs.  :tease:

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: November 04, 2010, 06:59:45 PM »
I don't have a clue!  :P
Pete

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #295 on: November 05, 2010, 07:19:23 AM »
Nice :)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: November 20, 2010, 03:59:13 PM »
Our good friend is putting another DVD Care Package together for Britt and I... This time including some nice Christmas related goodies!  :thumbup: She is sending us...

For Me:

A Christmas Story
The Christmas spirit isn't served up with more observant hilarity than in this beloved adaptation of Jean Shepherd's holiday story. In 1940s Indiana, nine-year-old Ralphie (Peter Billingsley) dreams of his ideal Christmas gift: a genuine Red Ryder 200-shot Carbine Action Air Rifle. But when gruff dad (Darren McGavin) and doting mom (Melinda Dillion) regularly respond with "You'll shoot your eye out!" Ralphie mounts a full-scale Santa-begging campaign. He encounters a slew of calamities from snowsuit paralysis to the dreaded tongue-on-a-frozen-flagpole gambit. We triple-dog-dare you to unwrap a more welcome Yuletide classic!
Click
A harried workaholic, Michael Newman (Adam Sandler) doesn't have time for his wife (Kate Beckinsale) and children, not if he's to impress his ungrateful boss and earn a well-deserved promotion. So when he meets Morty (Christopher Walken), a loopy sales clerk, he gets him to bypass life's little distractions with increasingly hysterical results. But as Michael gleefully mutes, skips and scans past his family and his friends, the remote gradually takes over his life and begins to program him, in this fast, funny and out-of-control comedy adventure.
Gremlins 2: The New Batch
The rules are the same but the laughs are bigger and the thrills are better. This time Billy and everyone's favorite Mogwai, Gizmo, must face off against a new batch of Gremlins that definitely think New York is their kind of town.

Plus, feed on a great batch of extras including never-before-seen footage, a "behind-the-screams" look at working with the Gremlins, a full-length audio commentary and much, much more!
Gremlins
Celebrate one of the funniest movies of all time as never before! Feed your hunger (but not after midnight) with never-before-seen footage. Shine a bright light behind the creation of this unforgettable film with a pair of commentaries that reunite the original cast and crew. Swim in a pool of brand-new extras including a photo gallery, a making-of featurette and a newly remastered soundtrack.

Gremlins is a wildly original roller-coaster ride of hilarious mischief. One minute your hair will stand on end, the next you'll hold your sides with laughter at the havoc these supposedly gentle furballs create when the rules are broken. One of the most fondly remembered box-office hits of recent times, with sly special effects that dazzle and enchant, Gremlins is "what superior popular moviemaking is all about" (Richard Corliss, Time).
The Ultimate Vacation Collection
NATIONAL LAMPOON'S VACATION:
Everything is planned. Everything is packed. And everything is about to go hilariously wrong. The Griswolds are going on vacation. In the driver's seat, of course, is Clark Griswold (Chevy Chase), an Everyman eager to share the open road and the wonders of family togetherness with his wife and kids. Myriad mishaps, crude kin (Randy Quaid), encounters with a temptress (Christie Brinkley), financial woes, Aunt Edna (Imogene Coca) on the roof, one security guard (John Candy) and 2,460 miles later, it is indeed a wonder the Griswolds are together. There’s never been a family vacation like it. Except perhaps for yours. And that helps explain why National Lampoon's Vacation remains so popular...and so very funny.

NATIONAL LAMPOON'S EUROPEAN VACATION:
The first time the Griswalds took a trip - in National Lampoon's Vacation - moviegoers everywhere went along for the ride… and went bonkers! Now, they're into even zanier sightseeing in National Lampoon's European Vacation, directed by Amy Heckerling (Clueless, Fast Times at Ridgemont High).

Chevy Chase and Beverly D'Angelo return as Clark and Ellen, winners of a European tour on which their teenagers Rusty (Jason Lively) and Audrey (Dana Hill) join them. Deluxe accomodations… aren't. Clark tries left-sided English Driving, leaving Stonehenge unhinged. In Bavaria a slap-dancing polka turns into a slaphappy free-for-all. It's holiday road havoc for the Griswalds - and your high road to hilarity!

NATIONAL LAMPOON'S CHRISTMAS VACATION:
This holiday season Clark Griswold (Chevy Chase) vows his clan will enjoy "the most fun-filled old-fashioned family Christmas ever." Before you can sing "Fa-la-la-la-lah," he decks the halls with howls of folly in the perennial favorite National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

Seeing is believing. There are 25,000 lights on the roof. An exploding turkey on the dining room table. A SWAT team taking siege outside. A festive supporting cast (Including Beverly D'Angelo, Juilia Louis-Dreyfus, Juliette Lewis, William Hickey, and more) and a John Hughes script full of wit, heart and sheer goofiness. Yule love it!

NATIONAL LAMPOON'S VEGAS VACATION:
When Clark Griswold puts his mind to something, we soon realize he hasn't got one. Still, nothing stops him when the vacation bug hits. This time he's chosen Las Vegas, the family entertainment capital of America!

Chevy Chase returns as bubbly, bumbling Clark in Vegas Vacation, a jokers-are-wild laughfest including two other stars from past Vacations. Beverly D'Angelo is back as wife Ellen, doting on the guy she calls "Sparky," and Randy Quaid again delights as grubby goofball Cousin Eddie. Ethan Embry (That Thing You Do!) and screen-debuting Marisol Nichols are Griswold teens who love the round-the-clock nightlife-as long as they don't share it with mom and dad! From Siegfried and Roy's extravaganza to a Hoover dam tour, from cruising to losing (Wallace Shawn as a shifty blackjack dealer) to amorous crooning (Wayne Newton falls for Ellen): watch Clark try to keep family and wallet together!
Home Alone
Eight-year-old Kevin McCallister (Macaulay Culkin) has become the man of the house, overnight! Accidentally left behind when his family rushes off on a Christmas vacation, Kevin gets busy decorating the house for the holidays. But he's not decking the halls with tinsel and holly. Two bumbling burglars are trying to break in, and Kevin's rigging a bewildering battery of booby traps to welcome them!

Written and produced by John Hughes ("101 Dalmatians"), this madcap slapstick adventure features an all-star supporting cast including Catherine O’Hara and John Heard as Kevin’s parents, Joe Pesci and Daniel Stern as the burglars, and John Candy ("Planes, Trains and Automobiles") as the "Polka King of the Midwest."
Scrooge
Scrooge, the ultimate Victorian miser, hasn't a good word for Christmas, through his improvirished clerk Cratchit and nephew Fred are full of holiday spirit. But, in the night, Scrooge is visited by spirits of another dimension.
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Enter an extraordinary world filled with magic and wonder. This Special Edition of Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas celebrates the groundbreaking accomplishments of the first full-length stop-motion animated feature with Bonus Materials never before available on DVD!

Jack Skellington, the Pumpkin King Of Halloween Town, decides to spread Christmas joy to the world. But his well-meaning mission unwittingly puts Santa Claus in jeopardy and creates a nightmare for all good little boys and girls everywhere! Who will save Christmas?

The visionary genius of Tim Burton (Sleepy Hollow) and the ten original songs by Danny Elfman (Oingo Boingo) make this critically acclaimed movie milestone a uniquely engaging fantasy for the whole family!
Joe 90: The Complete Series
In the not so distant future, the World Intelligence Network (W.I.N.) welcomes its newest—and most unlikely—secret agent. Joe McClaine is just nine years old, but thanks to the Brain Impulse Galvanoscope Record And Transfer (BIG RAT) machine invented by his father, he can be given the skills, knowledge and experience of anyone on earth. Joe's adventures take him all over the world, foiling international terrorists, helping besieged royals and recovering missing nuclear weapons.

Following on the heels of Thunderbirds and Captain Scarlet, JOE 90 marked yet another triumph for producer Gerry Anderson. In classic Anderson style, the show featured incredible machines, fast-paced action and ahead-of-their-time special effects. This DVD collection includes all 30 episodes, digitally remastered and restored from 35mm prints and presented in their original production order.
The Original Christmas Classics
Remember When...
Frosty was brought to life by a top hat on Christmas Day?  Santa called upon Rudolph to guide his sleigh that foggy Christmas night?  The Burgermeister outlawed toys and the legend of Kris Kringle was born?

7 Holiday Favorites All in One Set!

Celebrate the holiday season with the ultimate collection of original Christmas Classics

Share the "Holly Jolly" memories that have become an annual family tradition

Includes:
- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
- Frosty the Snowman
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town
- The Little Drummer Boy
- Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol
- Cricket the Hearth (Never heard of this one!)
- Frosty Returns

For Britt:

Teen Titans - Volume 2: Switched
HIP HEROES CRASH THE WORLD OF CRIME IN SUPER ADVENTURES!

Teen superheroes Robin, Cyborg, Starfire, Beast Boy and Raven battle bad guys, fight felons and eliminate evil…all in a day’s work! As roommates and partners, these guardians of good operate as a well-oiled justice machine – until their unique powers turn a battle for the last slice of pizza into…well a battle!

In Seven sensational episodes, the Teen Titans take on an array of criminal masterminds – The Puppet King, Trident, Mad Mod and their arch nemesis Slade – and even a few not-so-masterful criminals like common car thieves who swipe Cyborg’s prize ride.

With electrifying music, funky graphics and clever writing, these cool crime-fighters are a giant blast!

EPISODES:
Switched
Deep Six
Masks
Mad Mod
Car Trouble
The Apprentice Part 1
The Apprentice Part 2
The Samurai
Takeshi Chimatsuri is many things, but one thing the young samurai is not is a ladies man.  In fact, he tends to go into a catatonic state whenever confronted with naked, female flesh.

But his difficulties with the fairer sex have never been a problem, at least not until the Tokia Twins, Akari and Kagiri, blow back into town. Takeshi's erstwhile childhood playmates have grown up, filled out, and become femme fatales schooled in the arts of the ninja.  That's bad news for Takeshi, because they've come back for their family's ceremonial sword, now in his possession, and they'll stop at nothing to get it back, including sorcery, sneak attacks, and a little well-timed nudity!
Sakura Wars TV 2: Overture
The all-singing, all-dancing Baddest babes in the business!

The Imperial Flower Combat Troup gains two new members: Kohran, the Brain, and Kanna, the brawn.  But the Black Sanctum Council has gained new members too: Setsuna the Imp and his trusty companion, Rasetsu the Lumbering Brute!  To make matters worse, the printing shop has delivered the programs for the gala premiere full of spelling errors!

Based on the video game that took the whole world by storm, SAKURA WARS TV brings you even more of the beautiful warriors made popular in SAKURA WARS.  Can these lovely lasses harness their inner power to defeat the demon world?  Will Sakura finally prove herself as a member of the team?  Who will survive when Sumire finds out about her billing on the show?

And I believe she will be adding to this list... as I don't think she has the box full quite yet. I will let you know if she tells me any more... she said she wants to get the package out by Monday... so the Christmas one will be here in plenty of time for my Christmas marathon next month!  :thumbup:
Pete

lovemunkey187

« Reply #297 on: November 20, 2010, 04:43:17 PM »
Joe 90: The Complete Series
In the not so distant future, the World Intelligence Network (W.I.N.) welcomes its newest—and most unlikely—secret agent. Joe McClaine is just nine years old, but thanks to the Brain Impulse Galvanoscope Record And Transfer (BIG RAT) machine invented by his father, he can be given the skills, knowledge and experience of anyone on earth. Joe's adventures take him all over the world, foiling international terrorists, helping besieged royals and recovering missing nuclear weapons.

Following on the heels of Thunderbirds and Captain Scarlet, JOE 90 marked yet another triumph for producer Gerry Anderson. In classic Anderson style, the show featured incredible machines, fast-paced action and ahead-of-their-time special effects. This DVD collection includes all 30 episodes, digitally remastered and restored from 35mm prints and presented in their original production order.

Now I KNow why the premise of Dollhouse was so familiar.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 20, 2010, 04:54:35 PM »
I never made that connection! Of course I never heard of Joe 90 before the other day when she first offered the set to us.
Pete

Rogmeister

« Reply #299 on: November 20, 2010, 06:14:04 PM »
Pete, I saw both Gremlins movies when they first played in theaters but I'm not sure I've ever seen them since.  I never thought of them as comedies, though!

I hope when you get that package that you'll do a review of at least one of the Teen Titans cartoon episodes.  I actually ordered that recently but then canceled it when I made another pricey order.  I'd like to see your review before I decide whether to order it again...if I do, it probably won't be until at least January.