Author Topic: Nobody here?  (Read 2693 times)

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Nobody here?
« on: January 08, 2009, 05:43:33 AM »
OK, then I am going back to bed, good night....
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
Re: Nobody here?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 06:09:20 AM »
I'm here...but probably going soon myself.

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 06:21:55 AM »
A little bit quiet, but most of the others forum that I visit daily are like that. It's probably the period for it  :shrug:

Anyway end of the day for me too, see you tomorrow  :goodbye:

Halo2

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 07:04:38 AM »
As I am in GMT -8 (Seattle, Wa.) and usually on in the later evening, I am used to being here after most everyone has left. While I can pop on at work, I'm not able to do much more that read some post.

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2009, 10:09:40 AM »
*yawn*

Good Morning! :)
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2009, 10:11:53 AM »
Good morning Karsten.. this is my main time of the day... but I am also on and off through-out the day. It is only evenings/nights that are bad for me.
Pete

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2009, 10:23:55 AM »
Good morning Karsten.. this is my main time of the day...
But isn't it 4 in the morning at where you are?
Karsten

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2009, 10:44:58 AM »
4:45 now... I normally get up at 3am every morning. Don't ask me why... I just always have. Even back when I went to school.  :P
Pete

richierich

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2009, 11:48:26 AM »
4:45 now... I normally get up at 3am every morning. Don't ask me why... I just always have. Even back when I went to school.  :P

:stars:

I've got to ask, why so early? Did you get brought up on a farm?
Im normally just asleep at 3  :yawn:

How many hours kip do you get each night?

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2009, 12:25:10 PM »
why?... I have no idea... I just always been that way... every since I was a little kid. And I usually get a good 5 or 6 hours sleep... but I am good on 4. It all depends on what I did the day before  but I could be asleep anywhere between 8 and 11... usually between 9 and 10.

I dunno... I just think I like the early morning thing... it is so peaceful and relaxing. Being the only one in the house awake at the time. And a great time to watch a horror movie... nice and dark but at the same time I am wide awake for the movie. Not getting tired and worried I may fall asleep before it ends.
Pete

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2009, 02:36:54 PM »
OK, then I am going back to bed, good night....
I think I normally would have been here at the time of your post... BUT, today our network started acting up and as my "side job" is local IT manager I had to get busy. :( (spoiled my lunch hour...). Turned out that we had accidentaly too active routers on the network and they were fighting about the no. 1 spot (192.168.0.1). Of course this had to happen on the only day I was already busy anyway this week... :slaphead:

why?... I have no idea... I just always been that way... every since I was a little kid. And I usually get a good 5 or 6 hours sleep... but I am good on 4.
:bow:

I can only wish...

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2009, 12:26:37 AM »
I cancelled my cable and internet service last year so I'm only online when I'm babysitting (either dogs or children!). It seemed silly to keep it since I'm only home 3 or 4 days a week.

As far as sleep, I'm like Pete. I get up around 4am every day. I usually get into bed around 10 so I do get a few more hours of reat daily. I also like to watch movies at that time.

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2009, 12:33:52 AM »
I'm usually online in afternoons, evenings or nights...  I tend to stay up late, even when working, so sometimes I'm off to work with like 3 or 4 hours of sleep.  But, if I go to bed too early, I just can't sleep..even when I'm tired.  Guess I'm weird. lol  And I'm usually awake at 3 am too..but not because I get up that early..I just stay up that late.  And I do watch movies that late a lot of times.

RossRoy

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2009, 01:42:11 AM »
I'm here pretty all day. I usually get up around 8am and get to bed at 1am, then I am on and off all day.

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2009, 02:16:15 AM »
Just like Sebastien I came here many times a day. Usually between movies or games or cigarettes or any other reasons  :laugh: