Author Topic: WalMart 5$ and 7$ bin  (Read 1560 times)

crabtree3134

WalMart 5$ and 7$ bin
« on: December 27, 2008, 09:18:35 AM »
i just got back from my local walmart and they had a bunch of good movies for cheap in the dump bin of dvds
i got

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang: I haven't seen it but i hear it was good and i couldn't pass it up for 5 bucks

The Jacket: I read a really good review of this movie thought i would pick it up only 7 dollars

The Machinist: I really only got this because i wanted to see Christian Bale as someone other than batman. haven't watched it yet.

Sideways: I loved the movie the first time i seen it awhile ago so i grabbed it for 5 dollars

Corpse Bride: You can never go wrong with tim burton and claymation haha. specially not for 7 bucks

Mr. and Mrs. Smith: I really enjoyed the movie. got it for 7 buck

i don't thinks its too bad for a trip to walmart
let me know what you think of my picks

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
Re: WalMart 5$ and 7$ bin
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2008, 10:27:22 AM »
I like Kiss Kiss Bang Bang..I got it from Wal-Mart for $5 too.  I've found a lot of good ones in that cheap bin.  I also have Corpse Bride and Mr. and Mrs. Smith..I really like them too.  I haven't seen the others you got. 

I'm frequently checking the DVDs at Wal-Mart since they have so many that are cheaper.

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: WalMart 5$ and 7$ bin
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008, 05:47:41 AM »
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is a cool little flick. IIRC it's written and directed by Shane Black; he is not at the top of his game here, but his average is still better than many others peak.

I also enjoyed Christian Bale's take on an American Psycho.