Author Topic: Who wants to become Global Moderator  (Read 2454 times)

RossRoy

Re: Who wants to become Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2008, 09:09:12 PM »
Go for it Jon.

Though I have no idea how to change it. I guess Eric would have to do it. Hoping he still monitors things a little...

Touti

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2008, 09:48:54 PM »
Go for it Jon.

Though I have no idea how to change it. I guess Eric would have to do it. Hoping he still monitors things a little...

I do check once in a while but we're going live with our new system on monday so for the next few weeks I really won't have much time. I wouldn't have been around the last few days if I had not been alerted by unusual number of new accounts created (I get an email on accounts creation).

When you need me to do something special you can send me a PM.  I'll get email notification and will take care of whatever you need.

Thanks again Seb.

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2008, 10:03:36 PM »
Perhaps it's time to change the story on the home page. Who's up for writing something?
Not that I won't like to, but my writting skills in english isn't that great. I don't think I'm hard to understand, but I make too much basic grammatical error to be on the front page.

So I let this job for our better writters.

RossRoy

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2008, 10:14:13 PM »
I'm sure plenty of journalists wouldn't have the chops to be on the front page if it wasn't for the proof readers!

And even then, read any average journal, and there's plenty of errors on them (at least, the french ones) :laugh: