Author Topic: It will return in October - Beware !  (Read 23155 times)

lyonsden5

Re: It will return in October - Beware !
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2008, 08:16:06 PM »
Aren't all women turned on by half naked women?  :headscratch:

Next you'll be telling us you all don't have pillow fights in your teddys....  ???

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2008, 08:30:12 PM »
Allright, so we have our 5 teams.  This was the minimum btw but not a limit, we have room for more ;)
Where is the German team??? Karsten, Tom and Matthias what are you waiting for to imitate Achim  :P

richierich

« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2008, 12:24:44 AM »

Next you'll be telling us you all don't have pillow fights in your teddys....  ???

That bloody cracked me up Rick - a +10 coming to you for the best comment I've read in a long time

richierich

« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2008, 12:26:43 AM »
Allright, so we have our 5 teams.  This was the minimum btw but not a limit, we have room for more ;)
Where is the German team??? Karsten, Tom and Matthias what are you waiting for to imitate Achim  :P

I think the Germans are planning their penalty strategy
(All English guys will sadly understand what I mean :(   )

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2008, 06:50:29 AM »
 :yahoo: the team has been formed!

Need to come up with a name  :hmmmm:

Hmm, no idea yet, too. Could be related to us being so highly international... (Indian in the US, German in Taiwan).

Maybe the others have ideas; after all, most teamlabels came from eric anyway :)

Touti

« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2008, 12:01:45 PM »
:yahoo: the team has been formed!

Need to come up with a name  :hmmmm:

Hmm, no idea yet, too. Could be related to us being so highly international... (Indian in the US, German in Taiwan).

Maybe the others have ideas; after all, most teamlabels came from eric anyway :)

Thou shall be named "The International Trivia Busters".

Players who want a special avatar for the game please email them to
thegreatdarnkess @ dvdcollectorsonline.com
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 12:05:48 PM by Eric »

Touti

« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2008, 01:46:26 PM »
As part of the daily status update I will publish a plan of the board which will include all 30 rooms.  The RQS numbers are color coded to show you the items that are still to be uncovered and what was already found along with the position of each player.  Here's a sample image of a room.

Touti

« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2008, 03:19:17 PM »
Hmmmm, it just occured to me that I forgot a small detail...........how does one actually make it to the Light House ? Players will be moving from section to section and room to room but there has to be a way to make it the Light House.  The original plan which I forgot in writing the rules was to have one of the Stairways lead to it but this could very well make the game last only one day if someone is lucky enough to hit that Stairway on the first round...........thinking !!!!!!

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2008, 03:26:57 PM »
FOUL! Laura and I are constantly looking at half naked women...as the administrator and moderator where is the :yellowcard: for THOSE disgusting links?!? :redcard:

I don't understand, what's wrong with half naked women ? ;D

That's my point...I don't understand what's wrong with half naked men! ;D

Touti

« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2008, 04:23:13 PM »
The Mansion is undergoing major renovations.  After all if The Great Darkness is to end mankind it might as well do it in a nice and classy environment.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 08:27:24 PM by Eric »

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2008, 04:48:15 PM »
I'll bust that Trivia!!!! :thundergod:

I see you opened the game thread. I better start studying the rules soon. So far I have not read the first post of this thread :-[

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 29, 2008, 10:24:08 PM »
Don't forget to make your trivia question if they are not ready yet. The game begin soon, unless Eric is not 100% ready.

Touti

« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2008, 07:21:45 AM »
God I haven't seen the time pass and I didn't realize we're in october already.  The game will start in a few days, I only need to finish making the images and the plan of the rooms.

lyonsden5

« Reply #73 on: September 30, 2008, 11:20:07 AM »
No problem Eric, whenever you're ready.

Touti

« Reply #74 on: September 30, 2008, 04:58:35 PM »
I'm gonna work on this at home tonight and then read the rules again to make sure I remember everything.  We'll start the game this week-end.

There's still a grey zone in my concept.  I posted this 2 weeks ago but we were all too busy fooling around we didn't take care of it, I'm opened to suggestions.

Hmmmm, it just occured to me that I forgot a small detail...........how does one actually make it to the Light House ? Players will be moving from section to section and room to room but there has to be a way to make it the Light House.  The original plan which I forgot in writing the rules was to have one of the Stairways lead to it but this could very well make the game last only one day if someone is lucky enough to hit that Stairway on the first round...........thinking !!!!!!