Author Topic: Thanks everyone.  (Read 7145 times)

Touti

Thanks everyone.
« on: July 13, 2007, 11:42:45 PM »
I know we're still only a handfull but this place is becoming more and more interesting every day.  I want to thank everyone for that.  I'm sure in time others will come and decide to stay.

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Thanks everyone.
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 11:52:14 PM »
I know we're still only a handfull but this place is becoming more and more interesting every day.  I want to thank everyone for that.  I'm sure in time others will come and decide to stay.

No :thanks: I just looked and realized I have spent almost 13 HOURS on this site! :o I think it's safe to say I have a serious problem. I need help...I need help bad! I'm afraid it's too late - I confess, I now log in here before invelos.

Touti

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 12:04:07 AM »
I now log in here before invelos.

Invewhat ???????????

Sorry, couldn't resist  :badidea:

Najemikon

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2007, 12:37:10 AM »

Invewhat ???????????

Yeah, but you're right. Invelos has got too pedantic. Here we can just kick back and chill. It reminds me of when I used to moderate the Virgin Net forums, we had a great bunch of people. When it folded, I replicated it to my own forums on a mates server. Lasted a short while before being brought down by free speech. A tip: Don't start a religion or politics forum.  :'( One of my regulars posted some very offensive comments which I had to remove. He cried foul, it's against free speech and everyone else agreed and walked. I felt I couldn't reveal his post, so he had the high ground ... the git.

So thank you for persevering.  :bow:

Touti

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2007, 12:45:53 AM »
Since this is a DVD Collectors forum I don't think we'll have any religion or politic discussion on their own.  There will probably be some within the "Movie Analysis" discussions but it shouldn't be a problem.

RossRoy

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2007, 01:30:33 AM »
And if it is, we always have Touti who can issue  :yellowcard:

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2007, 01:35:33 AM »

I'm so jealous - you found the perfect place for that smiley! Point for you!

Touti

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2007, 01:55:41 AM »
Actually that smiley was used once before and it was AGAINST me  :shrug:

RossRoy

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2007, 01:58:13 AM »

I'm so jealous - you found the perfect place for that smiley! Point for you!

:yahoo:

RossRoy

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2007, 01:59:17 AM »
Actually that smiley was used once before and it was AGAINST me  :shrug:

Somebody dared?  :o

:laugh:

Touti

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2007, 02:32:56 AM »
I think it was our friend Lyonsden5 (who hasn't been around today) when I misread Widow for Window.

SailorRipley

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2007, 03:24:57 AM »

Thank YOU. The very relaxed tone of this site is what makes it for a very pleasant stop. I like that people here actually LIKE their movies as opposed to their DVDs as a mere database object. I like Invelos, but I can certainly live without the obsessiveness, the rudeness, the fanatical political statements and riflemen who post "Who cares?" when you're actually trying to have a fun discussion.

True story: I was watching the supplements of Fantasia and after Walt came into frame, I literally said to myself "That douchebag...". I don't think that's particularly healthy.

RossRoy

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2007, 03:43:10 AM »
True story: I was watching the supplements of Fantasia and after Walt came into frame, I literally said to myself "That douchebag...". I don't think that's particularly healthy.

:laugh: :laugh: true, true.

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2007, 03:43:48 AM »

Invewhat ???????????

Did that make you blue?

Sanuye

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2007, 12:57:35 PM »
Thank YOU Touti, it's really nice here.
What I miss from invewhat are all the Krikarians... but I am too shy to ask him to come here :-[