Poll

Can I do it?... Can I go without watching any Horror Movies till October?

Of Course! Anyone that can have a record such as your last Horror/Halloween Marathon can do anything!
3 (17.6%)
Who are you Kidding?... There is no way in Hell you can not watch horror for the next Month and a half!
14 (82.4%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Can I Do it?  (Read 38602 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Re: Can I Do it?
« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2008, 02:04:40 AM »
I just realized something. I don't know if this abstaining from horror is a good idea or not. Since I haven't been able to watch my horror movies I have gone nuts buying horror! Not a good thing! I am ordering too much now!  :P
Pete

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 04, 2008, 06:55:25 AM »
No, no, no. That is a good thing! You'll have so many new films to watch in October, that you'll have not even to break a sweat beating your previous record :D

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 04, 2008, 10:24:20 AM »
Even if I do go broke in the time being!  :P
Pete

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 04, 2008, 07:57:13 PM »
Even if I do go broke in the time being!  :P

You won't be able to do anything else but watch movies since all your money went to buying new DVDs! :laugh:

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 04, 2008, 08:05:05 PM »
 :laugh: I guess it is a good damn thing I don't have a girlfriend right now!  :hysterical:
Pete

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 04, 2008, 08:18:06 PM »
I just realized something. I don't know if this abstaining from horror is a good idea or not. Since I haven't been able to watch my horror movies I have gone nuts buying horror! Not a good thing! I am ordering too much now!  :P
Pete this is what you buy every months  :laugh:
By the way we are all block for watching horror this months, because almost everyone have decided to challenge you in your annual october horror marathon :tease:

I've just seen yesterday that your banner is gone, is it because you watch horror movies and you hide it from us?  ;)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 04, 2008, 08:33:11 PM »
LOL... nah... that banner has been gone for a long time now. since a little after that last computer problem I had. I had to reformat my hard drive and lost everything.... then while trying to set phpdvdprofiler again we couldn't get it to update right. I finally decided to say forget about it.
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2008, 01:56:33 PM »
I am thinking on adding another category to what I watch during my horror marathon... thinking of making it Horror Movies... Horror & Halloween TV Show Episodes... and Other.

I figure I could watch horror shorts and documentaries for the Other category. This way I can watch my DVDs like...
- Fangoria: Blood Drive
- Fangoria: Blood Drive 2
- Boogeymen: A Killer Compilation
- Directors: Wes Craven

What you think? Other category or would you fit them into one of the original categories?
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 05, 2008, 02:33:05 PM »
I just checked out my horror collection... as of right now (ordered included) I have...

555 Horror Movies
83 Horror TV Series Releases

so not like I won't have a lot to choose from!  :P
Pete

RossRoy

« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2008, 03:08:32 PM »
Pete, you should stop talking about horror. You'll end up not being able to do it!  :devil:

That being said, I just checked my collection, and here are my numbers:

154 titles have genre "Horror NOT Television"
13 titles have genre "Horror AND Television"

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 05, 2008, 03:20:35 PM »
LOL... Can't help myself... it is even seeping into my brain while I sleep... I am dreaming of Vampire, Werewolves & Zombies! (Oh My!)  :P

But less then a month now... I am even more confident then ever that I WILL make it!  :thumbup:
Pete

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 05, 2008, 03:33:28 PM »
Pete this documentary is maybe something that could interested you. I've have it and its countains is very complete and, as you haven't watch a lot of old movies, you could get some film idea there.

100 Years of Horror

If I trust DVDP I have 482 horror movies.

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 05, 2008, 03:37:21 PM »
LOL... Can't help myself... it is even seeping into my brain while I sleep... I am dreaming of Vampire, Werewolves & Zombies! (Oh My!)  :P
As long as you don't dream of "Flying vampire dogs", I have dreamed of that when I was younger and a FVD bite is not as clean than a normal vampire one (it hurts a lot too).

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 05, 2008, 03:38:53 PM »
Pete this documentary is maybe something that could interested you. I've have it and its countains is very complete and, as you haven't watch a lot of old movies, you could get some film idea there.

100 Years of Horror

If I trust DVDP I have 482 horror movies.

Ohhh.... Thanks Jimmy!... That one is going in my cart for my October order! :)
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 05, 2008, 03:42:43 PM »
As long as you don't dream of "Flying vampire dogs", I have dreamed of that when I was younger and a FVD bite is not as clean than a normal vampire one (it hurts a lot too).

LOL... is a "Flying Vampire Dog" worse then the Dog-Werewolf in Cursed?  :laugh:

The last horror related dream I had was very similar to the Stephen King miniseries Salem's Lot... and I was similar to the character of Ben Mears in it.  :P
Pete