Author Topic: What's the next thing you're going to watch ?  (Read 18393 times)

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: What's the next thing you're going to watch ?
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2007, 05:33:50 PM »
Pulled an all night movie marathon after he espy's last night :training: so I rewatched some favorites: Rudy, Radio, and Mohammad Ali collection  vol. 1&2.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2007, 05:58:27 PM »
Working on Home Improvement: Season 1 at the moment. :)
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2007, 12:25:52 AM »
Today I been watching some episodes of Poltergeist: the Legacy. :)
Pete

RossRoy

« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2007, 01:06:20 AM »
Well, I'm currently watching Smallville Season 1

Fifth episode in and ..... :tv:

lyonsden5

« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2007, 02:09:57 AM »
Well, I'm currently watching Smallville Season 1

Fifth episode in and ..... :tv:

Smallville was a blind buy for me. I bought it when Best Buy had all of  the seasons for 19.99. I too was hooked right away. Got my son hooked on it as well as my wife. For a while there we had Smallville playing on three separate TV each of us a different season  :laugh: It was really hard to talk about it due to the spoilers.

By the way, did you see the episode where...  :-X

:hysterical:

RossRoy

« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2007, 02:45:25 AM »
Smallville was a blind buy for me. I bought it when Best Buy had all of  the seasons for 19.99. I too was hooked right away.

Same for me. Complete blind buy. Never seen it, not even 2-3 minutes viewed while zapping. Niente!

It was really hard to talk about it due to the spoilers.

That's currently happening with my parents. They started watching 24 a few weeks ago, and they are now into Season 2. They want to talk about it, but I'm afraid to spoil things for them, so I just :shrug: or :whistle: or ::) or ;). Sometimes I don't even remember what they're talking about, so I just ???

:hysterical: :hysterical:

Problem is, they're making me want to watch it all over again!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 02:49:11 AM by RossRoy »

lyonsden5

« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2007, 04:03:45 AM »
24 is terrible!! I always wait for the DVD to watch (can't stand waiting a week to find out what happens next). When it airs on TV you are bombarded with commercials for it day and night. Since I have the TV on a lot during the day while I work I have to be real careful. Heck, just seeing a character could spoil something let alone actually listening to the promo  :-\

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2007, 04:16:50 AM »
24 is terrible!! I always wait for the DVD to watch (can't stand waiting a week to find out what happens next). When it airs on TV you are bombarded with commercials for it day and night. Since I have the TV on a lot during the day while I work I have to be real careful. Heck, just seeing a character could spoil something let alone actually listening to the promo  :-\

That's why I don't watch TV except for a few specific things. I much prefer to buy TV shows on DVD and then watch several episodes in a row. I usually just listen to the radio or records. (or work/play on the computer!)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2007, 02:32:09 PM »
There is a lot of shows I also wait for on DVD... but I think we need to be careful with this. As more and more people wait to see it on DVD... less and less people will be watching it on TV.  And before you know it... ratings go down and shows get canceled. :(

I am about to go pop in Masters of Horror: The Screwfly Solution. Just as soon as I go pop me a bag of popcorn... yes... popcorn and it is only 8:30 in the morning here.  :P Of course I been up since 3am! :P

:tv:
Pete

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2007, 06:34:49 PM »
There is a lot of shows I also wait for on DVD... but I think we need to be careful with this. As more and more people wait to see it on DVD... less and less people will be watching it on TV.  And before you know it... ratings go down and shows get canceled. :(

I am about to go pop in Masters of Horror: The Screwfly Solution. Just as soon as I go pop me a bag of popcorn... yes... popcorn and it is only 8:30 in the morning here.  :P Of course I been up since 3am! :P

I can't help it - I won't do it - ratings be damned!
I don't need much sleep and I usually watch DVDs at night, they're better at night, especially horror movies!

Popcorn in the morning sounds normal to me but then I like cold pizza the morning after Monday Night Football! :P

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2007, 07:20:06 PM »
LOL.... I love watching... morning... noon... and night!  ;D

After watching the episode of Masters of Horror I had to decide what I wanted to do for this weekend's movie marathon (I like to have one every weekend when I can!)... still in the mood for horror... I decided to go with Witches & Warlocks. So.... I just finished watching The Devonsville Terror ( :thumbdown: ) and now need to decide on my next... not sure... will either be Bay Cove, The Craft or Warlock.  At least those I know I like!  :)
Pete

lyonsden5

« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2007, 10:12:18 PM »
Getting ready to start Gunsmoke - Season 1

Season one just came out..... 19 more to go  :wacko:  :hysterical:

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2007, 10:29:47 PM »
Right now I am working on Poltergeist: The Legacy: Season 1
Pete

RossRoy

« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2007, 02:55:23 AM »
Ok, this is insane! I don't know if it's Allison Mack's Chloe (:drooling:), or Kristin Kreuk's Lana (:drooling:), or Lex's Bald head, or Clark's superpowers, or the imminent arrival of Lois Lane in Smallville (:drooling:) but damn! 3 full seasons of TV in what.. 5 days?

I'm about to start Season 4 and I just can't stop watching it!!

I've never done that before! Well, there are other series I would have watched that fast, if I wasn't buying them as they were coming out (Star Trek, Buffy, Angel, Lexx, etc.) instead of all available seasons at once (as I did with Smallville) but I'm totally and completely hooked!

Anybody found themselves rooting for Chloe instead of "love-of-the-week Lana"? Damn! While Chloe's been waiting for Clark for three years, how many boyfriends has Lana had in that time??  :voodoo:

I just hope this wasn't too much of a spoiler...... if so, I'm terribly sorry

lyonsden5

« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2007, 03:01:45 AM »
I've been rooting for Chloe from day one myself as well.  :thumbup: There is something about Lana's eyes though that I can't look away from  :-[

You've made it through Season three.... That means you've been intorduced to Sarah Carter ( :drooling: ) as well (played Alicia).

Now you're making me want the season 7 premier to come even sooner!!!  :laugh: