Author Topic: Away for a week.  (Read 2102 times)

Touti

Away for a week.
« on: July 28, 2008, 01:33:01 AM »
You probably won't be seeing me or reading anything from me this week except for maybe tuesday night or wednesday.  I'm on vacation and I have 2 camping trips planned.

Tomorrow and tuesday I'm going on a 4x4 run in the Laurentides (North of Montreal), I'll be camping in the trail tomorrow night.

Then thursday morning I'm going to Cacouna for 4 days, I'm gonna camp near my friend's cabin beside the Saint-Lawrence River.

I'll be back on sunday night to fix any bad things Jon may do with the forum while I'm away :)

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=fr&geocode=&q=Cacouna,+QC&ie=UTF8&ll=47.916917,-69.508095&spn=0.052002,0.10643&t=h&z=13

Check the pictures on the left of the google maps.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 01:35:27 AM by Eric »

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Re: Away for a week.
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 01:45:12 AM »
Have a great time Eric!
Pete

lyonsden5

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 01:59:09 AM »
sounds like a blast! :thumbup:

I am a bit envious actually.  :-[ Love camping but never get to go. My guess is it's beautiful contry where you are going. I'd love to see a picture or two when you get back.

Touti

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 02:13:11 AM »
Thanks guys. I'm taking my camcorder and my digitall still camera with, I'll be taking lots of pictures and videos.  I don't know if we'll be able to do it but here's one of the plans.

There's a huge rock about half a mile in the water from my friends cabin.  When the tide is low we can cross over to get to the rock but then we have to camp there for 12 hours before we can come back.  From that rock, when the tide goes back up you can see Whales and Seals on the other side of the rock where the water is really deep.

I"ll try to take shots if we can make it and see some.

Touti

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 02:25:27 AM »
Pictures of my friends place and the surroundings.

http://picasaweb.google.com/brunom80/Nature

RossRoy

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2008, 05:16:10 AM »
Have fun and enjoy your trip Eric!  :thumbup:

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2008, 08:12:20 AM »
Have fun! :)
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Najemikon

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2008, 09:55:37 AM »
Have a great time. I promise not to push any buttons while you're away... :devil:

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2008, 01:20:48 PM »
It's an old thread, but rather than just opening a new one I figured I recycle this one, since it's topic matches:

I'll be away for a week (or a few days more). Well, technically I'll be out of Taiwan for three weeks, but only one of those I will be without internet...

On Monday I will travel to Palawan, Philippines. Me and a couple of Taiwanese friends are going there to enjoy the sun 8) and not much else :cheers:

Right after that I will travel to Germany, visiting family and friends as well as going to the office to pick up a new notebook computer (the one I have right now seems to be slowly dying on me, so that will be good). Will stay there for two weeks before I come back to Taiwan.

I am kinds gald it turned out this way as I am not really that much into all those Christmas festivities. I'll happily be here on Christmas (o.k., I'll probably go to work as I'll be all out of vacation time) and even more for New Year's Eve.

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2008, 04:30:27 PM »
Have fun!

RossRoy

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2008, 04:40:50 PM »
Enjoy yourself Achim!

lyonsden5