Author Topic: ...And the Torture Begins Early this Year  (Read 15707 times)

RossRoy

Re: ...And the Torture Begins Early this Year
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2008, 05:08:52 AM »

I have that! It's an awesome set! The polystone bust look really nice.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2008, 01:26:31 PM »
LOL... I found myself last night and this morning looking around my room figuring where I would put those statues if I got that set.  :P

this is not good... need to put it out of my mind.
Pete

Najemikon

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2008, 08:24:55 PM »
Please accept my pre-emptive apologies if it doesn't turn out to be this set! :bag:

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2008, 09:05:11 PM »
LOL... no worries Jon... I know there is only a fair chance that is what it is... no problems at all.

Though it is my top choice now.  ;D
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2008, 12:18:57 AM »
I was talking to my friend that sent me this today. I happened to tell her that I was planning on buying myself a digital camera tomorrow. Now that I told her that... she said if I do she wants someone here to take pictures of me while I open the gift.... wants to see my reaction when I open it.  :P
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2008, 11:02:08 PM »
I am so bad!!! I just sent an email with a picture attached... honest though... I only did it for a laugh...

:hysterical:
Pete

Najemikon

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2008, 02:19:51 AM »
 :voodoo: Naughty, naughty!  :redcard: ;)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2008, 02:32:34 AM »
LOL... I got a reply... she just said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww.... *then she laughed* hahahahaha.... *then she said* You still can't open it today!

:laugh:
Pete

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2008, 05:48:15 AM »
Funny picture, Pete! :hysterical:

LOL... I got a reply... she just said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww.... *then she laughed* hahahahaha.... *then she said* You still can't open it today!

:laugh:
I like your friend :D Great sense of humor.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2008, 09:37:13 AM »
lol... yeah... she has always been a good sport... and always been great for a laugh.

But she retaliated... this morning I find an email from here... she said...

Hi Pete....
I was just wondering how the package is doing!

And that was the whole email... She does love to torture me! :laugh:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2008, 12:13:05 PM »
OK... now this is just plain mean... my friend got in touch with me and my sister-in-law yesterday. she told us for me to let my sister-in-law have the package so she can open it and wrap the gift inside for me.

Well... even though I really didn't want to.... I let Lisa (sis-in-law) have the package. She said the only thing is... all she has is Xmas wrapping paper. I told her to do plain side up and let Brittany draw on it... she likes doing that. So anyway... I brought her the package... told her to open it with me in the room... just don't take it out of the box with me in there... I just want to see her expression and what not. So she did..... When she opened it and peeked inside her face lit up and a huge smile came over her face... and she said Cool!!!! I want it!!! I was like gee thanks.... and forget it... it's mine!  :P then she said I had to get out as she had to take it out the box and get a better look at it.

Now of course Lisa has blabbed all over the house (and rest of the family) about what my friend sent me. So everyone knows what is in that package except me. So now I am being tortured all the way around. Every turn I take. I told my friend how it turned out and her reaction?...

"Awwwww... to bad... you still can't open it. I have to give the whole family time to torture you! LOL" Then she said... if I am good I can open it sometime next week.  :tease:
Pete

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2008, 01:41:42 PM »
Pete - what does she consider you being good? Is there something special you have to do? Tell her your forum friends said you've been a very good boy and that this mental torture has to stop...it's mean! :laugh:

lovemunkey187

« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2008, 01:59:24 PM »
Pete - what does she consider you being good? Is there something special you have to do? Tell her your forum friends said you've been a very good boy and that this mental torture has to stop...it's mean! :laugh:

This forum friend, doesn't think that. :readthis:

Pete's gonna have to wait to open it. No opening early.  :tease:

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2008, 02:01:07 PM »
So anyway... I brought her the package... told her to open it with me in the room... just don't take it out of the box with me in there... I just want to see her expression and what not. So she did..... When she opened it and peeked inside her face lit up and a huge smile came over her face... and she said Cool!!!! I want it!!! I was like gee thanks.... and forget it... it's mine!
See, that's where it's your own fault... You'll have to live with the memory of her face for another three weeks now :devil:

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2008, 02:51:15 PM »

Thanks Cathy! I will have to tell her that!  ;D

This forum friend, doesn't think that. :readthis:

Pete's gonna have to wait to open it. No opening early.  :tease:

awwwww.... but.... but....

So anyway... I brought her the package... told her to open it with me in the room... just don't take it out of the box with me in there... I just want to see her expression and what not. So she did..... When she opened it and peeked inside her face lit up and a huge smile came over her face... and she said Cool!!!! I want it!!! I was like gee thanks.... and forget it... it's mine!
See, that's where it's your own fault... You'll have to live with the memory of her face for another three weeks now :devil:

You have  a point there... I couldn't help myself... I looked at it as some type of hint at least.  :P But I won't have to wait till my birthday... that much I am sure of. She never lets me wait till my birthday. She gets all her fun in until she can't stand it any longer (and I am way past that with all the torture!  :P)... and she has to know what I think of what she ordered for me.  Always the same... during Christmas time too. :P

I really am expecting her to get to that point soon... so one more week sounds about right for her... going by experience over the years.

But that is cool for me... getting gifts through-out the month... makes it feel like I am celebrating my birthday all month long!  ;D
Pete