Author Topic: Even My Own Daughter Tortures Me!!!  (Read 3384 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Even My Own Daughter Tortures Me!!!
« on: June 13, 2008, 10:06:48 PM »
Well... as we know Father's Day is this Sunday. And I knew to expect something from Brittany of Course.. And I know to expect DVDs. So no problem... been going all month without being tortured... then Brittany comes home from visiting her grandmother for the week... and what does she do? Comes into my room and places 3 wrapped gifts on my shelf... telling me I can't open them till Sunday!

So looks like I get to look at 3 packages for the next 2 days... and you all know how much of a curios person I am!   :bag: :laugh:

... and what makes it worse... she is a bit of a smart ass... she knows I have a bad case of Arachnophobia... so what does she do?... she draws a spider on white wrapping paper.  :slaphead:
Pete

RossRoy

Re: Even My Own Daughter Tortures Me!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 10:18:14 PM »
You know, if I ever have a daughter, I want her to be like yours!

Go Brittany!  :thumbup:

:laugh:

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 10:39:16 PM »
LOL... yeah... she is definitely fun. But it is not nice to torture your own father!  :P
Pete

RossRoy

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 10:55:52 PM »
Ah! With the amount of "torture" parents do to their kid, they should get to pay back sometimes! I know I do! LOL

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2008, 11:07:58 PM »
LOL.... can I plead the 5th?  :-X
Pete

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2008, 11:41:38 PM »
Common it's not a big torture, it's just 2 days  :P

You have pass your birthmonth without a problem, 2 days is like nothing to you  :laugh:

RossRoy

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2008, 11:50:12 PM »
You have pass your birthmonth without a problem, 2 days is like nothing to you  :laugh:

Of course you can. There's no national security crisis involved, and Jack Bauer is nowhere in sight! You're free to go!

Where IS that guy anyway?

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2008, 12:04:11 AM »
Common it's not a big torture, it's just 2 days  :P

Nah... not a big torture... but torture all the same. I think I was just feeling it from her being a little smart-ass... first she knew how much it tortured me to have that package last month sit there for so long... so she had to do it to me... even for a couple days... then the fact that she just had to decorate with spiders... knowing about my bad case of arachnophobia... she just thought that was the funniest thing in the world.  :P

Of course you can. There's no national security crisis involved, and Jack Bauer is nowhere in sight! You're free to go!

Where IS that guy anyway?

I am so ready for 24 to come back! I really missed that show this season! They decided to skip a season (since there has to be 24 episodes) when the writers strike happened.
Pete

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2008, 12:15:13 AM »
knowing about my bad case of arachnophobia... she just thought that was the funniest thing in the world.  :P
Your lucky that she is not like me. Personally I would have get real spiders photo on the web, use my printer and wrap the gift with this beautifull spiders paper  :laugh:

It easy to find some beautifull one... Just like this one
(click to show/hide)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2008, 12:30:03 AM »
knowing about my bad case of arachnophobia... she just thought that was the funniest thing in the world.  :P
Your lucky that she is not like me. Personally I would have get real spiders photo on the web, use my printer and wrap the gift with this beautifull spiders paper  :laugh:

:laugh: sometimes it is a good thing that we do not have a printer in the house!  :tease:

It easy to find some beautifull one... Just like this one
(click to show/hide)
You do know... my curiosity was too much... and I did have to look though!  :laugh: Thanks for not making me look at anything I would not want to see!  :P
Pete

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2008, 07:47:57 AM »
You're daughter is mighty cool, Pete! 8)

Well, when you read this is should be down to one day already :P

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2008, 12:35:11 PM »
Yup... down to one day... well maybe a day and a few hours.  Because I am sure she will sleep in a bit now that school is out. :P
Pete

Najemikon

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2008, 12:41:05 PM »
Yup... down to one day... well maybe a day and a few hours.  Because I am sure she will sleep in a bit now that school is out. :P

:redcard:

Although, maybe she's been really cruel and it's three more copies of Sorority... :devil:

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2008, 12:47:56 PM »
 :hysterical:

THAT would be cruel! But nah... can't be... one of the packages is double the thickness of a keep case. Maybe 4 copies?  :o

LOL... if that happens... I am going to....
- Send a copy to Jimmy... for convincing me to watch it early then I was going to
- Send a copy to Jon... for bringing it up here
... and not sure what I would do with the other copies!

:tease:
Pete