Author Topic: What'ya got 2014?  (Read 62096 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Re: What'ya got 2014?
« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2014, 10:23:05 PM »
It is so bad that I live so close to a Big Lots now.... went for a walk... came home with...

American Pie Presents: The Book of Love
| Year: 2009 | 94 Min.| IMDb | Trailer/Intro

When three East Great Falls High buddies accidentally discover the legendary "Book of Love," penned by some of their school's alumni, they embark on a hilariously outrageous quest to lose their virginity with the girls of their dreams. Join Jim's Dad (Eugene Levy) and his loveable and outrageous group of guys in this raucous comedy full of shocking and heartwarming fun!

Blue Crush 2
| Year: 2011 | 113 Min.| IMDb | Trailer/Intro

From the filmmakers of Blue Crush comes a movie about fun, friendship and a thrilling adventure of a lifetime. Dana, a killer surfer from California, travels to the breathtaking coasts of South Africa, determined to fulfill her mother's dream of surfing the legendary Jeffreys Bay. With nothing but her mom's journal as a guide and a fun-loving group of surf fanatics watching her back, Dana faces epic waves, tough locals and her own fears in this unforgettable surf odyssey.

Starship Troopers 3: Marauder
| Year: 2008 | 105 Min.| IMDb | Trailer/Intro

STARSHIP TROOPERS 3: MARAUDER explodes with mind-blowing man-on-bug combat! Col. Johnny Rico (Casper Van Dien) is back to lead his team on a secret mission to rescue a small crew of troopers stranded on the remote planet of OM-1. Battling bugs, both new and old, the new "Marauder" advanced weapons technology may be their only hope against a treasonous element operating within the Federation itself. As Captain Lola Beck (Jolene Blalock) and the rest of the starship crew fight to survive in the harsh conditions, it begins to dawn on them that something on OM-1 is very, very wrong. This time the bugs have a secret weapon that could destroy humanity. Join the Mobile Infantry in this intergalactic action-packed adventure.

Beneath
| Year: 2007 | 82 Min.| IMDb | Trailer/Intro

MTV Films presents a horror-thriller that will take you to the depths of darkness and leave you breathless. Christy returns home after the death of her sister Vanessa and is haunted by prophetic visions of violence and murder that begin to come true. When her visions depict Vanessa's sadistic premature burial, Christy sets out to uncover the truth behind her death – and discovers that the truth can never be buried.
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2014, 01:36:11 AM »
House of 9
| Year: 2005 | 90 Min.| IMDb | Trailer/Intro

Nine strangers are abducted and sealed in a house for someone's mere entertainment. Dennis Hopper (Land of the Dead) and Kelly Brook (Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo) star as a priest and a dancer. They and the other captives are forced to play a grisly game. Only one will win $5 million and his or her freedom. As cameras watch, desperation and greed turn deadly. Against their will each person is forced to commit the unthinkable. Who will live? And at what cost?
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2014, 03:21:27 AM »
Today I got...

Under the Dome
| Year: 2013 | 540 Min.| IMDb | Trailer/Intro

From Amblin Television and based on the bestselling book by Stephen King, Under the Dome is "classic drama executed well" - NY Daily News. The small town of Chester's Mill is suddenly and inexplicably sealed off from the rest of the world by a massive transparent barrier. Staring Mike Vogel, Rachelle Lefevre, Dean Norris, Natalie Martinez, Britt Robertson, Alexander Koch, Colin Ford, Nicholas Strong, Jolene Purdy and Aisha Hinds, the epic story of a town in peril unfolds as the residents struggle to maintain control and ultimately figure out the truth about the dome.

Episodes:
1. Pilot
2. The Fire
3. Manhunt
4. Outbreak
5. Blue on Blue
6. The Endless Thirst
7. Imperfect Circles
8. Thicker Than Water
9. The Fourth Hand
10. Let the Games Begin
11. Speak of the Devil
12. Exigent Crcumstances
13. Curtains

Justice League: War
| Year: 2013 | 79 Min.| IMDb | Trailer/Intro

In Gotham City's shadows lurks a mysterious figure, a silent guardian known only as the Batman. While battling crime and an ever-growing public distrust, he faces the injustices of the night alone. During a criminal pursuit, the Batman crosses paths with the arrogant intergalactic cop Green Lantern, and the unlikely duo uncovers an impending threat bigger and more deadly than anything the Earth has faced before. For the Earth to have a chance to survive, it will be a race to forge an uneasy alliance of its greatest super powers, including the Kryptonian alien, Superman; the Amazonian envoy, Wonder Woman; and the Scarlet Speedster, the Flash. Along with newcomers Cyborg and teen super hero Shazam, this awesome assembly of the world's finest are prepared to meet evil head-on and offer mankind its only hope, if they don't self-destruct first!
Pete

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2014, 08:27:05 PM »
RoboCop (1987)

Feb 24th - €14.01 (£9.91) @ Amazon.co.uk

Collection no. 1111

Starship Troopers (1997)

Feb 24th - €9.10 (£5.95) @ Amazon.co.uk

Collection no. 1112

The Edukators (2004)
(Die fetten Jahre sind vorbei)

Feb 25th - €7.97 @ Amazon.de

Collection no. 1113

Good Bye Lenin! (2003)

Feb 25th - €5.52 @ Amazon.de

Collection no. 1114

The Lives of Others (2006)
(Das Leben der Anderen)

Feb 25th - €7.97 @ Amazon.de

Collection no. 1115
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2014, 04:56:08 AM »
Tonight I got...

Defendor
| Year: 2010 | 101 Min.| IMDb | Trailer/Intro

Arthur Poppington (2009 Academy Award® Nominee Woody Harrelson - Best Supporting Actor, The Messenger) doesn’t need superpowers or fancy toys to fight crime. Armed only with a childlike sense of wonder and his quirky arsenal of cheap, homemade gadgets, he becomes DEFENDOR!

He finds an unexpected partner when he rescues and falls for a local prostitute (Kat Dennings, Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist). Can the two of them take down the city’s most fearsome crime boss without getting killed in the process?

The Call
| Year: 2013 | 94 Min.| IMDb | Trailer/Intro

In this heart-pounding, edge-of-your-seat thriller, veteran 911 operator Jordan (Academy Award® Winner Halle Berry: Best Actress, Monster's Ball, 2001) takes a life-altering call from a teenage girl (Academy Award® Nominee Abigail Breslin: Best Supporting Actress, Little Miss Sunshine, 2006) who has been kidnapped and thrown into the trunk of a madman's car. But with the clock ticking, Jordan soon realizes she must confront a killer from her past to put an end to a serial killer's haunting rampage. Also starring Morris Chestnut.

Beverly Hills Chihuahua
| Year: 2008 | 91 Min.| IMDb | Trailer/Intro

It all began when Chloe (voiced by Drew Barrymore), a diamond-clad ultra-pampered Beverly Hills Chihuahua who gets lost while on vacation in Mexico. Papi (voiced by George Lopez), an amusing Chihuahua who's crazy about Chloe, springs into action and heads south of the border to rescue her, while Chloe gets help from Delgado (voiced by Andy Garcia), her newfound friend and self-appointed protector. Beverly Hills Chihuahua from Walt Disney Pictures is a heartwarming and outrageously funny tale proving once again that good things do come in small packages. It's a real treat for the whole family — especially in Blu-ray™ High Definition.

Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3: Viva La Fiesta!
| Year: 2012 | 89 Min.| IMDb | Trailer/Intro

Papi is back, and he's ready to party! From the studio that brought you Beverly Hills Chihuahua – you're invited to the ultimate celebration of friendship and family: Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3: Viva La Fiesta!

Join Papi (voiced by George Lopez) and his two- and four-legged family as they move into a posh Beverly Hills hotel, complete with a luxurious doggy spa. But there's trouble in puppy paradise when Rosa, the littlest member of the pack, feels smaller and less special than ever. Now it's up to Papi to help Rosa find – and celebrate – her inner strength, which turns out to be bigger than she ever dreamed. Overflowing with laughter, love and excitement, this is tail-wagging fun for the whole family!
Pete

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #80 on: February 28, 2014, 05:48:51 PM »
Arrivals of the week:

Shadow of the Vampire

The Big Easy

Rubber

Die große Flatter

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 01, 2014, 12:59:00 AM »
Today I got...

Life as We Know It
| Year: 2010 | 115 Min.| IMDb | Trailer/Intro

All Holly (Heigl) and Messer (Duhamel) have in common is a dislike for each other and a love for their goddaughter Sophie. But when they suddenly become all Sophie has in this world, Holly and Messer must set their differences aside.

Pretty Little Liars: The Complete Third Season
| Year: 2012 | 1056 Min.| IMDb | Trailer/Intro

A long summer vacation appears to be just what Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer needed to heal from the traumatic year that included Maya's murder and learning Mona was "A." Things may seem "normal," but the four girls are hardly over what happened. As school starts and the second anniversary of Alison's death approaches, what begins as an attempt to leave the past behind ends with a shocking new nightmare. With the unearthing of family secrets and shifting alliances among the girls' intimate relationships, sinister new mysteries unfold...mysteries that the girls are desperate to solve in order to clear their names and find out the truth behind Alison's last days–and to stay alive. The suspense builds and the scares come lightning-fast in all 24 Season Three episodes of this buzzed-about series based on Sara Shepard's best-selling books.

Episodes:
1. It Happened 'That Night'
2. Blood is the New Black
3. Kingdom of the Blind
4. Birds of a Feather
5. That Girl is Poison
6. The Remains of the 'A'
7. Crazy
8. Stolen Kisses
9. The Kahn Game
10. What Lies Beneath
11. Single Fright Female
12. The Lady Killer
13. This Is a Dark Ride
14. She's Better Now
15. Mona Mania
16. Misery Loves Company
17. Out of the Frying Pan, Into the Inferno
18. Dead to Me
19. What Becomes of the Broken-Hearted
20. Hot Water
21. Out of Sight, Out of Mind
22. Will the Circle Be Unbroken?
23. I'm Your Puppet
24. A dAngerous gAme
Pete

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #82 on: March 01, 2014, 06:44:15 PM »
Gravity (2013)

Mar 1st - €12.90 @ Media Markt

Collection no. 1116
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 03, 2014, 05:07:23 AM »
I so want a copy of Gravity! We have some copies at work... but the price is outrageous. Even with my employee discount it is too much.
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 04, 2014, 12:38:50 PM »
Thanks to Danae Cassandra upgrading her copy... she gave me...

Citizen Kane
| Year: 1941 | 119 Min.| IMDb | Trailer/Intro

Orson Welles' timeless masterwork (#1 in the American Film Institute's 1998 list of Best American Movies) is more than a groundbreaking film.  Presented here in a magnificent 60th anniversary digital transfer with revitalized digital audio from the highest quality surviving elements >[Disc One], it is also grand entertainment, sharply acted (starting many of Welles' Mercury Players on the road to thriving film careers) and superbly directed with inspired visual flair.  Depicting the controversial life of an influential publishing tycoon, this Best Original Screenplay Academy Award® winner (1941) is rooted in themes of power, corruption, vanity — the American Dream lost in the mystery of a dying man's last word: "Rosebud."

"A two-hour tornado of a documentary" (Time) nominated for the 1995 Best Documentary Oscar®, The Battle over Citizen Kane [Disc Two] chronicles the titanic clash between Welles, RKO Studios and publishing magnate William Randolph Hearst, whose life and accomplishments reportedly inspired Citizen Kane.

Never seen this one... but hear it is a true classic.
Pete

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
« Reply #85 on: March 04, 2014, 09:15:17 PM »
[tom]883929275274f.jpg[/tom] Family Matters: Season Three ($18.46/€13.68/£11.26/Amazon.com)

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #86 on: March 04, 2014, 09:23:34 PM »
Big (1988)

Mar 4th - €9.99 @ Amazon.de

Collection no. 1117

The Final Countdown (1980)

Mar 4th - €9.97 @ Amazon.de

Collection no. 1118
Karsten

Offline Danae Cassandra

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 05, 2014, 04:59:55 AM »
I took the month of January off from adding anything to the collection, but here are the additions to my collection for the month of February:

Attenborough in Paradise and Other Personal Voyages

Barbie: Mariposa & The Fairy Princess

Becket

Blood for Dracula

Civil War Journal: The Commanders

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2

Cosmos

Downton Abbey: Season 4

Earth vs. The Flying Saucers

Ender's Game

Fassbinder's BRD Trilogy

The Fast Runner

The Giant Behemoth

Godzilla vs. Gigan

Godzilla vs. Hedorah

Godzilla vs. The Sea Monster

Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack

Great Barrier Reef

Great Expectations

The Green Slime

Hammerhead

Homicide

House, M.D.: Season One

House, M.D.: Season Two

House, M.D.: Season Three

House, M.D.: Season Four

House, M.D.: Season Five

House, M.D.: Season Six

House, M.D.: Season Seven

House, M.D.: Season Eight

Icons of Horror Collection: Sam Katzman

Icons of Sci-Fi: Toho Collection

Lady Gaga: The Monster Ball Tour at Madison Square Garden

Kidnapped

Knut & Friends

Missile to the Moon

Mythbusters: Collection 2

Mythbusters: Collection 3

Nature: An Original DUCKumentary

Nature: Great Zebra Exodus

Nature: My Life as a Turkey

NOVA: Ghosts of Machu Picchu

The Other Side of the Bed

Prairie Love

Purple Noon

Secrets of the Dead: Headless Romans

Son of Godzilla

The Time Machine

The Wings of Eagles

UPA: The Jolly Frolics Collection

Women Without Men

Wonders of the Solar System

Wonders of the Universe
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
-- Thorin Oakenshield

Offline Piffi

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 05, 2014, 12:00:37 PM »

Detektiv Downs (Blu-Ray) 2013

Gravity 3D (3D Blu-Ray) 2013
We'll Always Have Paris.

Thomas

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 06, 2014, 11:55:31 PM »
While out running errands today I picked this film up... never heard of it before but has Anthony Michael Hall (The Dead Zone TV Series) and Darryl Hannah in it. Looked it up when got home... found out it is a SyFy Original TV Movie... Anyone seen? How bad?...

Zombie Night
| Year: 2013 | 90 Min.| IMDb | Trailer/Intro

As night falls in a small California town, the dead rise from its graves, mausoleums, and morgues. The townspeople must fight to survive until sunrise.
Pete