Author Topic: Another DVD Care Package Coming To Me!  (Read 8170 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Re: Another DVD Care Package Coming To Me!
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2007, 12:48:24 AM »
My friend that sent me all these DVDs back in October.... she told me she already started a box up for me... and already has 3 in it that she will eventually send to me.... but not saying when as she said she wants to get enough together to send first. (whatever enough is!)  :P

Anyway... so far she says she will be sending me...

- Hostel (She didn't care for)
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning (She just got the unrated edition... so is sending me the Theatrical Release)
- Death Proof (She said was ok... but didn't see herself watching it again)

I tell you... I have some great friends!

I said it before... and I will say it again... The only thing better then DVDs is FREE DVDs!  ;D
Pete

leo1963

« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2007, 03:14:16 AM »
Pete,

I'm very happy for you.  Sounds like you have a great DVD friend.  Looks like you might owe someone a really nice dinner.  Enjoy you freebies.

Leo

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2007, 12:10:27 PM »
Thanks Leo..
Yeah... I have a couple of friends that likes to send me a boxful of DVDs every so often. Whenever they go clean out the duplicates from double-dipping... or just don't care for something... they just say to their selves... sending this one to Pete! :)

I also recently had a guy send me a whole bunch of John Wayne movies and 15 discs of the old Columbia House releases of The Cosby Show. :)
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2008, 11:24:39 PM »
My friend that sent me all these DVDs back in October.... she told me she already started a box up for me... and already has 3 in it that she will eventually send to me.... but not saying when as she said she wants to get enough together to send first. (whatever enough is!)  :P

Anyway... so far she says she will be sending me...

- Hostel (She didn't care for)
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning (She just got the unrated edition... so is sending me the Theatrical Release)
- Death Proof (She said was ok... but didn't see herself watching it again)

I tell you... I have some great friends!

I said it before... and I will say it again... The only thing better then DVDs is FREE DVDs!  ;D

Well... my friend decided to ho ahead and send me these 3 dvds... and once again she proves to me how great of a friend she is... We were talking the other day about some of the junk we eat while watching the dvds... that discussion turned to some of the candies we used to eat as a kid that you just don't see any longer... so I told her how much I miss seeing the old hard candies called Root Beer Barrels... she said she gets them all the time even now... that her grocery store sells them in the bulk candies. So she just told me that along with the 3 dvds... she also sent me 2lbs. of the Root Beer Barrels!  :yahoo:
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2008, 08:32:56 PM »
Looks like I will be getting another free DVD... a good friend of mine recently purchased...

Then he decided he wanted the 2 disc version... so said he sent me the above version... that he put it in the mail this morning. :)
Pete