Author Topic: What we look like  (Read 4567 times)

RossRoy

Re: What we look like
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2008, 12:43:24 AM »
Pete, are you using some sort of sharpening function, either on the camera or on a photo management software? Because the picture of Brittany and her friend looks WAY over sharpened! It almost looks like a drawing.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2008, 12:52:28 AM »
I think I did get a little carried away on the sharpening on that one... but I did read something on this camera (just a cheap one now!) that some reviews said that some pictures comes out over sharp (forget the tern they used)... and unfortunately no control for it on this camera. but when I resized it... I remember sharpening it afterwards.
Pete

RossRoy

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2008, 01:11:48 AM »
I think I did get a little carried away on the sharpening on that one... but I did read something on this camera (just a cheap one now!) that some reviews said that some pictures comes out over sharp (forget the tern they used)... and unfortunately no control for it on this camera. but when I resized it... I remember sharpening it afterwards.

Of course I can't know what happens with your camera, but I know mine adds a purple halo around really sharp contrasts, rather annoying.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2008, 01:53:47 AM »
How about a fun pic... This is my brother... yes, he had a hard day at work... and yes he had a few after work!  :laugh:

Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2008, 12:10:14 PM »
Today I had to get Brittany up at 4:30 this morning so she could get ready for a school trip. Here is a couple shots of her first thing this morning...

Now this last picture.... it is of a framed picture that I have on my wall.... it is of my wife (who passed away when she was 26)... it is from when we graduated High School.

Wasn't she beautiful?... How an ugly slob like me could get such a woman is still a mystery to me!  :P And yes... I do have a thing for redheads!  :drooling:
Pete