Author Topic: What do you hate?  (Read 1841 times)

snowcat

Re: What do you hate?
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2013, 10:03:59 AM »
I hate working on a sunday morning  :whistle:

Offline Blair

• Heavy Poster
  • ¡umop apisdn w,I
    • View Profile
    • My DVD Collection
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2013, 06:22:14 PM »
I hate how difficult it is to get an honest community review of a product to know if it really is worth purchasing.

While there are true reviewers who want to tell you if a product is really worth it, they cannot be distinguished at a glance from those who the company pays to tell that it is a great product even if it may be crap or those paid by the competitor or just jerks that say negative things about the product even when it is great hoping you will be confused or buy something different.
I have a collection.
It can be found here.
No need to check it often.
I update it only twice a year!

Never go to bed mad. Sleep on the couch instead.

There are a few broken branches in every family tree.

Offline Blair

• Heavy Poster
  • ¡umop apisdn w,I
    • View Profile
    • My DVD Collection
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2013, 04:16:06 AM »
I hate how some people just can't be satisfied. Fix one thing and they are instantly thinking about something else. My father is one of these. Don't get me wrong, he has plenty of great qualities, but patience and contentment aren't two of them.

He started with cable TV. The lines in the neighborhood suck, so everyone had moved on to satellite 10 ago... all except for my parents who did not until 2009. All the while he complained about the cable quality. His living room TV began to fail, so they bought a new one which I set up. He didn't like the quality as much as the old TV. TV #2 failed last week so they bought a new one (this time HD) and I installed it today. For some reason, though they have an HD dish and HD boxes, there is a message that it's not receiving HD (I'll deal with that tomorrow,) so for right now it's running the same signal as the previous TV. The first words out of his mouth: "The picture sure is fuzzy."  :voodoo:
I have a collection.
It can be found here.
No need to check it often.
I update it only twice a year!

Never go to bed mad. Sleep on the couch instead.

There are a few broken branches in every family tree.