Poll

Do You Really get scared from horror shows?

Yes, Often
0 (0%)
No, Never
3 (37.5%)
Yes, But it takes a lot
1 (12.5%)
Other (Explain)
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Does Horror Really Scare You?  (Read 1947 times)

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
Re: Does Horror Really Scare You?
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2012, 06:24:46 AM »
The Grudge did freak me out when I saw it.

I watched The Blair Witch Project alone...late at night.  That was when one of my dogs was a puppy..I'm thinking the oldest.  Anyway, she had to go outside after the movie was over.  I live kind of in the country.  There are neighbors nearby, but not as close as in town and there is a security light so it isn't all dark out.  So I took Angel out and she was kind of running around a little bit before she did anything and I got really freaked out.  There were just the normal noises you hear in the middle of the night, but after seeing that movie, I was freaked out big time.  I'm thinking I took her back inside before she was really ready..then I had lights on and I found something silly to watch.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2012, 01:56:24 AM »
For the first time in years... the other night I actually freaked out a little over something I watched on TV!  :o

Actually... it isn't so much what I watched... but what it reminded me of.

The other day I went on On-Demand... and was just looking around all the menus... one of the things I found was screensavers for your TV screen. And they had a whole bunch there for Halloween. I noticed one of them said vampires. The description said something like... Watch as vampires appear on the screen... looking at you through the TV screen!

Something inside me made me want to see it. While watching it... it freaked me out a bit because I remembered an old recurring dream I used to have as a kid. A dream that felt so real to me at the time.

The dream I had was that vampires were real... and of course there was the rule that a vampire can't enter your home without being invited. But what they could do... is look into our windows. And my dream was of me laying in bed... scared to death... not being able to look away as vampires one at a time came to my window staring at me laying there. Not saying a word... just staring into the window... looking freaky... standing there for a moment then leaving. Different vampires one after the other... all night long.

Weird how it works sometimes!  :laugh:
Pete

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2012, 12:43:02 PM »
 :laugh:

Great story!

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile