Author Topic: For Roger  (Read 986 times)

Rogmeister

Re: For Roger
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 03:44:57 AM »
Thanks, Jimmy...I appreciate the heads-up but I'll probably pass.  It's from Mill Creek which I've heard iffy reports regarding their quality...I see they are cramming 4 movies on to each disc here.  I see several movies in this set star Lee Van Zcleef...he makes a great villain but I'm less positive he'd make a good hero.

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 03:52:57 AM »
Usually it depend of the material they got as they don't waste money on restoration, I can say by exemple that almost all their Crown International set are very good looking. From what I've read somewhere else Keoma and Grand Duel are a SD conversion of the blu-ray they did earlier this year.

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 07:12:39 AM »
Thanks, Jimmy...I appreciate the heads-up but I'll probably pass.  It's from Mill Creek which I've heard iffy reports regarding their quality...I see they are cramming 4 movies on to each disc here.  I see several movies in this set star Lee Van Zcleef...he makes a great villain but I'm less positive he'd make a good hero.

My mom and step dad like a lot of westerns.  They don't care for the ones with Van Cleef that much - or at least my mom doesn't.  I don't know if they've seen ones with him as a good guy or not.