Author Topic: What the hell happen this week in the US  (Read 1629 times)

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
What the hell happen this week in the US
« on: May 30, 2012, 06:38:22 AM »
Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police
Hackensack man stabbed himself and threw intestines at officers

Almost nothing really surprise me anymore when we talk of the Florida States as I've read so many insane crime story on The Smocking Gun happening there, but Jersey....

Looks like PCP make a scary comeback :fingerchew:

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: What the hell happen this week in the US
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 05:46:39 PM »
Holy crap, that would read unny on the back of a DVD, but not as real life stories.

I think to some part it's not any different to Ed Gein or other serial killers, just in modern day, faster caught and with more intense media coverage.

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 08:04:35 PM »
It isn't just in the USA that we have highly gruesome news this week... This is all over the news here today

Canada rattled by gruesome body parts in mail

According to the rumour the Montreal police will show a portrait of a suspect at a press conference later today...

BigTim

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 08:46:15 PM »
Now now... I live in Florida.  Been a resident for over a decade.  I live in Central Florida  (Between Tampa and Orlando)  Neither of those areas is that bad.  I have been to Miami on many occasions.  4 of my Cousins live there and 1 is a Metro Dade Sheriff Deputy.  She saw first hand the results of what happened on the Causeway.  Not all the US or Florida is like this.  Just a few crazy nuts.  They are every where people.... all over the world.  I do agree though.... some of these people (worldwide) are doing dangerous drugs and things need to be stopped.  Just my  :2cents:

Big Tim 

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 08:58:06 PM »
According to the rumour the Montreal police will show a portrait of a suspect at a press conference later today...
and it was more than a rumour. The press conference is just over and they named the guy...

Luka Rocco Magnotta (aka Eric Clinton Newman)
Maybe the name ring a bell for some of you... You are right as he is a scum who did post video of him killing cats on the web two years ago.

If you really want a better look of him, but I highly recommand you don't if you are sensible as some part of his videos are included in the wanted video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tR36SwQIaw

Fuck the guy post the video where he killed the guy last friday on a website I won't name or link. People are just more and more insane, hard to believe that happened in my peacefull province and not somewhere in Russia :(
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 09:27:08 PM by Jimmy »

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2012, 05:05:01 PM »
He was finally arrested this morning :thumbup:

He was near many of our members here as it was caught in Germany. BTW does it take a long time to get an extradition from your country?

Offline Eric

• Intermediate Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2012, 01:19:25 AM »
He said he wouldn't oppose to his extradition so it should be a matter of days or maybe a few weeks.

As far as I'm concerned the Germans can keep him and just shoot him.  A man like that doesn't deserve to live, there's no reason to spend millions on a trial and then to keep him in jail for 60 years while people die in hospitals because we don't have the money to treat them.

I'm against the death penalty in general but there's always the exception.

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2012, 01:40:52 AM »
there's no reason to spend millions on a trial and then to keep him in jail for 60 years while people die in hospitals because we don't have the money to treat them.
Maybe but to be honest Eric we can say that everytime an expense is made. Why buying new computer for school when hospitals lack fund? Why a 7$/day daycare system when hospital lack funds? Why web site for governement offices when hospital lack funds? see that doesn't make sense to attach one thing to another, it's TVA rhetoric :laugh:

If I've to pay my part of taxes to keep him in jail for the rest of his life that gave me no problem. I'm against the death penality and the degree of the act won't change my mind. As long he never see the light of days in his life and die in jail it's fine with me. We are a civilized country not a bloodthirsty one (no offense meant to our US friends).

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2012, 01:51:32 AM »
A little precision after coming back from smocking....

One thing I'm sure we will agree on is that we spend too much money on them. Confining them between four walls with nothing to do but watching those walls and think about what they had done for the rest of their live won't be an harsh penalty for me. No TV, no book, no outdoor exercise, crapy food, etc. Those people are beyond repair so no point of treating them well...

Offline Eric

• Intermediate Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2012, 01:55:06 AM »
I just read in the news that he shipped a foot and a hand to 2 different schools in Vancouver.

And this is how your only chance of convincing me faded away Jimmy  :hysterical:

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2012, 02:05:09 AM »
I don't want to convince you Eric. Why would I as it's irrelevent since we don't have the death penalty anyway... It's just my oppinion nothing more nothing less...

We know already he is an attention whore since forever. He is well known since many years and it wasn't the first time last week that I've read about him and his "antics". The fact he sent other packages to schools just fit his narcissistic personality and you can be sure that other places will get packages too and it will be as shocking.

Offline Eric

• Intermediate Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2012, 02:11:47 AM »
I know you weren't trying to convince me Jimmy.  I was only joking.

I wonder how come these 2 packages reached their destination though.  I would have expected Canada Post to intercept everything coming from the post office where the first 2 boxes were mailed and x-ray them.

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2012, 02:14:31 AM »
Maybe he used a different postal offices :shrug:
I guess they have a ton of them in that area and the workers don't really check the boxes when we ship them...