Author Topic: Happy Birthday, Rick!  (Read 2064 times)

MEJHarrison

Re: Happy Birthday, Rick!
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2012, 07:47:56 PM »
Rick! Missed you buddy! :yahoo:

lyonsden5

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2012, 12:23:31 AM »
Thanks Mark. Right back at'cha

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2012, 01:47:01 AM »
Hope you will start to post more regulary again Rick. You are one of those old timers around here :P

We sure don't like it when you stop posting as it is like loosing a long time friend... A little bit more and I'm ready to start the violin :laugh:

BTW Rich and James haven't post for quite a while too. In fact Rich haven't post since january last year :stars:

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2012, 06:13:33 AM »
BTW Rich and James haven't post for quite a while too. In fact Rich haven't post since january last year :stars:
I remember Rich "left" because for business/ job related reasons. His last login was December 18, so even he didn't post he drops in occasionally. James happened to post today, in the Curtain Call thread.

I sometimes feel like I don't have to add much to the ongoing discussions. If that goes on for a few days I usually drop a comment somewhere just to show I am still around.

MEJHarrison

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2012, 12:20:49 AM »
I remember Rich "left" because for business/ job related reasons. His last login was December 18, so even he didn't post he drops in occasionally. James happened to post today, in the Curtain Call thread.

I sometimes feel like I don't have to add much to the ongoing discussions. If that goes on for a few days I usually drop a comment somewhere just to show I am still around.

I think you do a much better job at "showing you're around" than I do!

But I invited a friend last week.  Another Australian lady.  Not sure if she'll actually make it or not, but she would be a fun addition and would fit in amazingly well around here. So I'm trying to remember to have some presence for the foreseeable future.  :hysterical: