Author Topic: "Ask me a question:" The Game  (Read 5103 times)

Offline Blair

• Heavy Poster
  • ¡umop apisdn w,I
    • View Profile
    • My DVD Collection
Re: "Ask me a question:" The Game
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2011, 07:49:10 AM »
Answer: The only phobias I have aren't very strong and are usually rather specific. For instance, I have a fear of heights only when I am standing on a ledge with nothing to hold onto (like the edge of a diving board) particularly if I am not looking down. The other ones you usually hear about: spiders, snakes, clowns... kisses from your fat aunt.... none of them have ever remotely concerned me though I am still cautious of animals to be sure I don't get injured.

Question: You are sitting around your home and all electricity in the area goes out right after the sun goes down, so it's completely pitch black dark. What are you most likely to do to pass the time?
I have a collection.
It can be found here.
No need to check it often.
I update it only twice a year!

Never go to bed mad. Sleep on the couch instead.

There are a few broken branches in every family tree.

Rogmeister

« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2011, 05:43:09 PM »
If I could grope for it, I might grab my Nintendo DS and play it.  Otherwise, I might call my brother and ask if I could come over.

Question--What do you most want for Christmas?

BigTim

« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2011, 11:03:46 PM »
Question--What do you most want for Christmas?

Answer : If I say do I still get it?  I want nothing simple.. nor complex.. simply for my Best Friend in the whole world to feel the love I have for her.  It's VERY COMPLEX...  Just praying for that alone........  Merry Christmas!!!!!!  Let's see Santa shove that in a sack and swing down the Chimney!  LOL!

Question : (RELATED)  What's the BEST Christmas Present you ever got... in your entire life?

Big Tim