Author Topic: About the site  (Read 6468 times)

Touti

Re: About the site
« Reply #30 on: February 29, 2008, 04:05:24 PM »
Since I don't easily accept failure I gave myself a kick in the butt and managed to write a small php program to get usage counts on smileys.

All those that have been used less than 50 times are now moved to the popup windows (Click the "[more]" link).  If I have moved some that are used in any review system please let me know I'll put them back.

BTW. Now that we have a mod on the forum that allows us to create our own custom bbcodes, maybe we should choose a set a 5 images/smileys/whatevers and I could add 5 bbcodes for them.  Instead of having to remember which smileys means what when you want to give a score to a movie we would only need to click on the corresponding button in the bbcode list and it would put the code for the corresponding smiley/image/whatever.

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #31 on: February 29, 2008, 04:21:02 PM »
Since I don't easily accept failure I gave myself a kick in the butt and managed to write a small php program to get usage counts on smileys.

For the use of cool logic in the face of fire I award Touti house five points.
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
« Reply #32 on: February 29, 2008, 09:50:53 PM »
If I have moved some that are used in any review system please let me know I'll put them back
The yawn :yawn: smiley for our new review system is buried in the popup (I just needed it  :laugh: )

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 29, 2008, 10:00:27 PM »
Didn't see it first, but I didn't write a review since a couple of days. Tom is right it is a part of the review system.

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #34 on: February 29, 2008, 10:57:21 PM »
The most interesting part is, I've never seen these ones in actual usage:

8)  :tomato: :tv:  :-X
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Touti

« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2008, 04:04:37 AM »
 :yawn: is back !

Najemikon

« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2008, 06:19:15 PM »
The most interesting part is, I've never seen these ones in actual usage:

8)  :tomato: :tv:  :-X

I demand you read my posts properly! I use the little tomato fella frequently... :readthis: :tease: