Author Topic: I love zone 2  (Read 1147 times)

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
I love zone 2
« on: February 26, 2008, 03:58:42 AM »
Sometimes I feel good to be equip for reading all zone DVD. Just tonight I was checking Amazon European site to check what I could place on my wishlist.

Found
Stephen King's Silver Bullet with a commentary track
Existenz with 2 commentary track
Creepshow with a commentary track and a 90 minutes documentary
Misery with a commentary track and a documentary
The Ultimate Hammer Collection (21 Disc Box Set) , This one is out of my league but what great set for gothic horror fan
Shivers with a commentary track (it's a french DVD, so probably it have force french subtitle)

And if I add those movies that I've with more extra : The Descent, Flash Gordon, Hellraiser 3, Prince of Darkness, Starman, They Live and The New York Ripper

I'm sure that sometimes the Europeans say the same thing about the American DVD, but it's great to doen't have to depend on what the major studios want us to see.  ;D

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: I love zone 2
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 07:19:14 AM »
I'm sure that sometimes the Europeans say the same thing about the American DVD, but it's great to doen't have to depend on what the major studios want us to see.  ;D
Precisely. :D
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

lovemunkey187

Re: I love zone 2
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 12:00:32 PM »

Nah, I usually just bitch an moan about the R1 crowd getting films released films and the R3ers getting lots of really nicely packaged SE/LE/CE sets.