Author Topic: What i got in the post today  (Read 1546 times)

kevin_1990

What i got in the post today
« on: July 21, 2011, 05:17:22 PM »
it was the Harry Potter box set years 1-7 i hope it's OK me making a new Topic as i know really this should be in the What Ya Got topic but i thought since this is the first DVDs i have had delivered in months it must be a couple of months since i bought my last DVD i don't get some delivered every day i wish i did lol

Anyway here is some pictures

The Front of the Box set

The Back of the Box set

The side

The Dvd covers

The Cds

snowcat

Re: What i got in the post today
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 08:32:07 PM »
I was considering buying this box set but wow! I don't like that two films are in each case :/ I think ill buy them all separately 

kevin_1990

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 09:37:02 PM »
I was considering buying this box set but wow! I don't like that two films are in each case :/ I think ill buy them all separately 

Yes i wasn't aware of that too until i got the box set today the box that holds the the DVDS is not that great its basically a flat bit of cardboard folded into a box shape and when you take the DVDs out sometimes it starts to unfold and fall apart cant see it lasting long even with extra care infact it probably will last with extra care but it should be put together better lol

It doesn't bother me but lol i just wanted the movies just thought i would point that out cause i know it would bother some people.The price was ok but just under 24 pounds for the box set bran new sealed.

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 10:02:53 PM »
I think the box set is quite nice. The only thing is I would wait until all the movies could be together is one set.

I've found I really like having complete sets all together - movies as well as TV series.

The only problem - some of them don't fit in my shelving units!

kevin_1990

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 11:22:16 PM »
I think the box set is quite nice. The only thing is I would wait until all the movies could be together is one set.

I've found I really like having complete sets all together - movies as well as TV series.

The only problem - some of them don't fit in my shelving units!

yes that is a really good point but i don't really bother since its only 1 movie all just buy it cheap when its out lol

oh yes and space they do take up allot of that lol i don't have space for this all need to make some though lol but it means all have to rearrange part of my collection.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 11:24:05 PM by kevin_1990 »