Author Topic: Which one are you?  (Read 2259 times)

Najemikon

Re: Which one are you?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 01:21:09 AM »
Nice.  :clap:

I'm claiming Celluloid Sapien.  :whistle:

Offline Antares

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 01:26:35 AM »
Nice.  :clap:

I'm claiming Celluloid Sapien.  :whistle:

I'm a hybrid of Oscaria Subtitlus and Celluloid Sapien.  ;)

You know Jon, as I was reading the article and the descriptions, I started to characterize certain people over at Filmspotters.  :whistle:

Sanuye

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2011, 02:33:23 AM »
I'm between first and second stage  :bag:

RossRoy

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2011, 03:20:59 AM »
I guess I'd be somewhere between Sindancicus Robustus and Oscaria Subtitlus .. with some Blockbustericus ancestry still peeking through ;)

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2011, 09:23:11 AM »
I think I reach the last stage a long time ago.... Even if I'm able to call bullshit when a film is this (something I ain't supposed to do according to their last phrase). I ain't certainly not the independant movie watcher they describe in the third stages that is quite a mainstream type of independant cinema...

Offline DJ Doena

• Administrator
  • Mega Heavy Poster
  • Battle Troll
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2011, 09:32:38 AM »
I'm a bit of everything and none of it really. ;)
Karsten

Abraham Lincoln once said The trouble with quotes from the internet is that you never know if they're genuine.

my Blog | my DVD Profiler Tools

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2011, 12:20:27 PM »
Seems I'm a hybrid of Sundancicus Robustus and Celluloid Sapien

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2011, 11:55:56 PM »
I ain't certainly not the independant movie watcher they describe in the third stages that is quite a mainstream type of independant cinema...
:laugh: In fact this sentence unmasks you as Filmsnobicus Hipsterata:laugh:

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2011, 12:03:32 AM »
:hysterical:
True sometimes I can be quite annoying when someone doesn't agree with what is an evidence for me :laugh:

Never saw myself as a "snob film expert" type, but I suppose someone can be one in any cinematic field :laugh:

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2011, 07:40:58 AM »
I only know that I am neither Celluloid Sapien nor Filmsnobicus Hipsterata :laugh:, but probably a mix of the other four, with varying percentages...

W0m6at

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2011, 08:00:52 AM »
I'm probably Celluloid Sapien with repeated and aggressive regressions into Filmsnobicus Hipsterata.

MEJHarrison

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2011, 07:44:56 PM »
I'm totally Celluloid Sapien!  And I spent almost no time at all at Filmsnobicus Hipsterata.  Though I have been known to throw out an original foreign title or two. :laugh: I'll watch just about anything.  Blockbuster, foreign, independent, action, chick-flick, etc.  Even watched Diary of a Wimpy Kid with my son the other day and really enjoyed it.

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2011, 03:46:04 AM »
I'm totally Celluloid Sapien!  And I spent almost no time at all at Filmsnobicus Hipsterata.  Though I have been known to throw out an original foreign title or two. :laugh: I'll watch just about anything.  Blockbuster, foreign, independent, action, chick-flick, etc.  Even watched Diary of a Wimpy Kid with my son the other day and really enjoyed it.
:hmmmm:, if this is how the definition of Celluloid Sapien is to be understood, then I might have to reconsider. I do watch and enjoy a whole array of films, from the Diary of a Wimpy Kid all the way to Seven Samurai. Now I wonder why I didn't recognize the description properly yesterday and isn't see me in it :headscratch:

Najemikon

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2011, 01:04:40 PM »
I took Celluloid Sapien to mean that you had done this for so long, you don't sneer at the potential of any genre and in fact, can be as enthusiastic about Star Wars as you would Bicycle Thieves. That's definitely you, Achim.