Author Topic: PC Gaming  (Read 60448 times)

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: PC Gaming
« Reply #390 on: February 12, 2011, 03:25:31 AM »
Also, there's a suggestion if you own both PC and console, you will be able to login to Steam on either and continue from where you left off.
As for a I know that suggestion is correct. And it's not even an "if you own both", because buying the PS3 version will supposedly give you the Steam download for free :)

As far as I remember, the first Phantasmagoria was 7 CDs. This game was quite boring.
Probably why I never finished it...

I think at the time I was more into all things Duke Nukem, who I will finally see again in May!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 03:32:37 AM by Achim »

Najemikon

« Reply #391 on: February 12, 2011, 03:34:12 AM »
As for a I know that suggestion is correct. And it's not even an "if you own both", because buying the PS3 version will supposedly give you the Steam download for free :)

That right there will blow Microsoft's mind! "Hold on... two devices? One licence? Erm... we don't get it!"

RossRoy

« Reply #392 on: February 12, 2011, 05:01:51 AM »
That right there will blow Microsoft's mind! "Hold on... two devices? One licence? Erm... we don't get it!"

:laugh:

As far as I remember, the first Phantasmagoria was 7 CDs. This game was quite boring.
Probably why I never finished it...

I like Phantasmagoria - both of 'em - but then, you could easily label me as a Sierra / Lucasarts / Dynamix fanboy. Love those point-n-click adventure games!

Funnily enough though, I never liked MYST for some reason ...
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 05:05:42 AM by RossRoy »

addicted2comics(:P)

« Reply #393 on: March 16, 2011, 01:17:51 AM »
I don't typically play PC games, but I hear there's a marvel MMo slated for 2012 I might check out when the time comes.

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: April 20, 2011, 06:39:20 AM »
...and here is how to redeem it:
Portal 2 on PS3: How to redeem the free Steam copy for your PC

I'll mainly play on PS3 myself, but will download the Mac version for kicks ;D