Author Topic: What You Watching Tonight ???  (Read 19861 times)

Najemikon

Re: What You Watching Tonight ???
« Reply #105 on: February 14, 2012, 09:59:52 PM »
...more than half the members on here have downloaded.

there is alot worse stuff happening in the world!

That may be true, but also not an excuse. And I wasn't offended, but be careful. I have never been tempted to download, simply no need to. You're on a site called "dvdcollectorsonline"! ::)

kevin_1990

« Reply #106 on: February 14, 2012, 10:07:50 PM »
what i forgot to tell use but use all jumped to the conclusion i had stole it i forgot to tell you i downloaded it off lovefilm ;)

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 14, 2012, 10:15:08 PM »
(...) more than half the members on here have downloaded.
Could you give us the source that half the members here are thieves :whistle:
All the regulars buy everything they got as we are collectors and we want to hold something in our hands.

what i forgot to tell use but use all jumped to the conclusion i had stole it i forgot to tell you i downloaded it off lovefilm ;)
This is better as it is like a video club, maybe you should have tell it first :P

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 14, 2012, 10:15:53 PM »
What is lovefilm? is that like Netflix... where you can watch streaming movies and TV series as a rental?
Pete

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 14, 2012, 10:16:28 PM »
Going by Jimmy's reply I guess it is.
Pete

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile

Najemikon

« Reply #111 on: February 14, 2012, 10:19:16 PM »
Yeah, it is. Netflix have just launched in the UK. LoveFilm do stream, but are predominantly a rent by post service. I've used them for a couple of years.

samuelrichardscott

« Reply #112 on: February 14, 2012, 10:19:30 PM »
Lovefilm is the UK's Netflix, owned by Amazon. If that is where you have downloaded it from, I apologise.

samuelrichardscott

« Reply #113 on: February 16, 2012, 02:45:49 AM »
Going to make a start on CSI: Season 9 and try and get it out the way by the end of the week. Also have some rentals that shoudl be here iin the morning... Melancholia, Final Destination 5 and Thor.

kevin_1990

« Reply #114 on: February 16, 2012, 10:51:19 PM »
Last night i watched "Saw VI" it was ok not as good as the last 5 movies though, So tonight believe it or not i'm gonna watch "Saw 3D The Final Chapter". Just to let use all know i do own this DVD and that i did buy it with my own money rather cheap though it is an orginal copy. :)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 16, 2012, 11:00:12 PM »
I have seen and enjoyed the first 5 Saw movies... I have part 6 but haven't watched it yet. Still need to get the last one.
Pete

kevin_1990

« Reply #116 on: February 16, 2012, 11:03:15 PM »
yes there great movies the endings are always great amazing twists that make you wanna see the next one!

samuelrichardscott

« Reply #117 on: February 17, 2012, 10:55:51 PM »
Been watching a few episodes of Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps: Series 1 & 2 set whilst adding some more recent purchases to Profiler (I have a small backlog, about another 50 or to go). Next up tonight will either be more of that set or possibly the movie Adrift in Tokyo.

Najemikon

« Reply #118 on: February 17, 2012, 11:57:27 PM »
yes there great movies the endings are always great amazing twists that make you wanna see the next one!

I liked the first one. Didn't mind the sequel, but part 3 is just dreadful. Insult against humanity, never mind cinema, by merely existing! :laugh: Haven't bothered watching the others. I feel duty bound though to direct you to Mother's Day, directed by the guy who did several of the Saw films. It's not bad, you may like it's themes: http://www.dvdcollectorsonline.com/index.php/topic,7523.msg148275.html#msg148275

But to my mind, a film that treads similar ground to Saw in some ways is The Woman, which I thought was superb: http://www.dvdcollectorsonline.com/index.php/topic,7523.msg148278.html#msg148278

Sharpy

« Reply #119 on: February 18, 2012, 01:30:16 AM »
I really enjoyed the saw films,havent got round to buyin the final 1 yet [saw 7] (well they say finally 1 , but I wouldnt be suprised if more did come out) but 1-6 were good  ;D . As for what im watching tonight , Just finished watching Brooklyns Finest (Highly enjoyed this film) and now Im about to pop in Triangle.