Author Topic: What You Watching Tonight ???  (Read 19829 times)

W0m6at

Re: What You Watching Tonight ???
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2011, 06:09:12 AM »
Tonight will probably be Sherlock Holmes (Jeremy Brett) and/or (Stephen King's) The Stand.

kahless

« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2011, 06:40:09 AM »
I will most probably start to watch the first part of season 8 from CSI: Miami. Amazon sent it yesterday. I really hope that the package arrives today or latest tomorrow!  :clap:

Fasteddie33

« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2011, 05:52:57 AM »
Im gonna start watching The 4400...Bought the seasons and never watched them....yet...

Rogmeister

« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2011, 06:50:12 AM »
I didn't watch much tonight.  I saw basically just a pair of half-hour shows...Working Class, the sitcom on CMT (a U.S. cable channel that stands for Country Music Television) starring Melissa Peterman who was on "Reba" and the movie review show Ebert Presents At The Movies.  One movie they reviewed was Hall Pass...which they were not too enamored with.

RossRoy

« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2011, 03:22:44 PM »
I managed to watch another episode of Lost yesterday (S01E20:Do No Harm). Then saw there was a so called "clip" show shown before E21, but it's not on the DVD. So, in the name of completeness, I started looking and found it available for download. Then I started watching it. Then I fell asleep as it just recaps everything I've just seen in the last few days. Wonder if continuing to watch new episode would've kept my interest?

Tonight? Hockey (Montreal vs Carolina), followed by (hopefully) completing Lost:S1 (4 episodes left)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2011, 03:56:06 PM »
I am hoping to get a few more movies in for my Weekend Movie Marathon today. Possibly continue to watch ones I never seen before. :)
Pete

Rogmeister

« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2011, 05:49:07 PM »
The first televised baseball game of the exhibition season is today...don't know if I'll watch that, though.  I may see if my local team is on radio...I know it's not being televised.  But I have no idea what to watch tonight.  For me, Saturday has been a vast wasteland for years regarding TV entertainment.

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2011, 05:59:50 PM »
Yes... Saturdays on TV has been terrible for years! But hey... that is what DVDs are for!  ;D
Pete

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2011, 02:48:22 AM »
I've got Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull in now.

kevin_1990

« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2011, 08:20:58 PM »
Tonight at 9 o clock i'am Watching 'The Untouchble's' its on British TV at 9pm on Film 4

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2011, 11:03:05 PM »
Had my "Let Movie-Pick decide"-day.
It came up with:
Fantastic Mr. Fox
Mean Girls
The Replacement Killers
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 11:08:45 PM by Silence_of_Lambs »

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2011, 11:23:22 PM »
I watched some stuff on my DVR last night...and How to Train Your Dragon.  I've watched more DVR stuff today.  Including another episode of Graham Norton with Katherine Jenkins.  And I've now ordered her concert Blu-ray from Amazon marketplace.  She is amazing.

I've been watching Foul Play today.

I'm watching the Oscars tonight.

Najemikon

« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2011, 11:39:38 PM »
Had my "Let Movie-Pick decide"-day.
It came up with:
Fantastic Mr. Fox
Mean Girls
The Replacement Killers

I was surprised but I loved The Fantastic Mr Fox. Have you seen Wes Anderson's other films? I wondered if you usually like his style.

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2011, 12:30:02 AM »
Have you seen Wes Anderson's other films? I wondered if you usually like his style.
Seen and loved: Darjeeling Limited, Rushmore, The Royal Tenenbaums

My next attempt will be: "Life Aquatic" or "Bottle Rocket" or both (just found them at Amazon for € 5 each)

My problem with "Fantastic Mr. Fox" was, that IMHO, the script didn't do the original any justice. I love stories by Roald Dahl, but what came around as an ironic and black-humoured fable in the short-story turned into an extremely thick-flowing analysis of a midlife-crisis in this film.
What I liked though was the general artwork (especially the old-fashioned Stop-Motion)

RossRoy

« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2011, 01:00:17 AM »
I finished Lost:S1 yesterday. Still undecided for tonight... Either I start with Lost:S2 ... or I continue my game at Dragon Age: Origins.