Author Topic: Roger in the Hospital  (Read 4418 times)

Offline addicted2dvd

• Forum Inventory
    • View Profile
Re: Roger in the Hospital
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2011, 12:24:32 AM »
Good to hear Roger! :)
Pete

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2011, 01:01:16 AM »
Roger - did your heart stop too? They don't do chest compressions unless you go into cardiac arrest.

snowcat

« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2011, 01:20:59 AM »
Oh wow! Im glad your out of hospital Roger and I hope you start to feel better soon!

Rogmeister

« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2011, 05:20:20 AM »
Roger - did your heart stop too? They don't do chest compressions unless you go into cardiac arrest.

I guess if one thing happened, the other was likely to as well though I never heard the complete story.  But it's likely that it did.

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2011, 02:35:30 PM »
Damn...you really do things to the extreme. I'm amazed you got out of the hospital so quickly.

You might want to find out what exactly happened, and why, so that you can prevent this in the future if possible.

Cardiac/Respiratory arrest is serious and when it occurs it is important to understand precipitating factors. You might have had a reaction to medication or someone might even have made a medical error.

Rogmeister

« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2011, 07:04:41 AM »
After I had dialysis on Friday, I returned to the hospital for a blood transfusion.  I was there nearly 12 yours getting out finally at about 4am Saturday morning.  I've been dead tired all day.  I woke up again around midnight and have been checking e-mail and such.  In a little bit, once i'm done, I'll be going back to sleep again.

kahless

« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2011, 09:24:28 AM »
I really wish you a speedy recovery, Roger!

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2011, 05:40:07 PM »
Oh Roger - My wish for you is a new kidney so you wouldn't have to go through so much. I hope you get your strength back and feel better soon.