Author Topic: iPhone app submitted  (Read 4664 times)

Offline Blair

• Heavy Poster
  • ¡umop apisdn w,I
    • View Profile
    • My DVD Collection
Re: iPhone app submitted
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2010, 02:23:27 AM »
What other site?

Invelos.
That raises a question of my own.

I'll hear from time to time from members mentioning "other communities" (by country, usually) related to submission discussions and other general info concerning Profiler. Are there other simi-official forums designed for non-English speakers or for dealing with, for instance, Region 2 (or 3, or 4...) DVDs only?
I have a collection.
It can be found here.
No need to check it often.
I update it only twice a year!

Never go to bed mad. Sleep on the couch instead.

There are a few broken branches in every family tree.

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2010, 05:11:49 AM »
I'll hear from time to time from members mentioning "other communities" (by country, usually) related to submission discussions and other general info concerning Profiler. Are there other simi-official forums designed for non-English speakers or for dealing with, for instance, Region 2 (or 3, or 4...) DVDs only?
There is quite an active German community (using the product's name with Ken's permission) and I know that at least at some point there was a French community. Then there is the phpdvdprofiler forum which concentrates to discuss the phpdvdprofiler "program" (how to display your collection on a website using PHP and SQL).

There might be more.

Dr. Hasslein

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2010, 11:02:26 PM »
I bought the DVD Profiler App last week, and last night my friend and I discovered the bar code scanner app. It's Awesome!