Author Topic: Ohio's newest roller coaster  (Read 1512 times)

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Ohio's newest roller coaster
« on: August 08, 2010, 08:38:38 PM »
The last image says it all...

Rogmeister

Re: Ohio's newest roller coaster
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 08:54:07 PM »
This coaster isn't all that new.  I've been getting these images via e-mail for a couple of years now. I hate roller coasters anyway.   :2cents:

kahless

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2010, 09:11:23 PM »
[...] I hate roller coasters anyway.   :2cents:

I don't hate them but I don't need them!  ;D

Offline Tom

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Cinematic Collection Viewer
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2010, 09:36:02 PM »
Looks like fun :)

Mustrum_Ridcully

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 01:41:17 AM »
The last image says it all...

This is what happens if you try to drink your softdrinks in a rollercoaster.  :laugh:

The think looks like it's designed by a surrealistic engineer on some very special psychedelic drugs.
How is it called? Drunken parachuter??

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 05:11:37 AM »
Not for me. :suicide:

I did most of the stuff in Disneyland and Universal Studios in the early 90s. The most uncomfortable I felt during the Back to the Future ride :bag:

Critter

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 05:14:33 AM »
I quite like rollercoasters but we really have nothing like that near where I live. I would have to go overseas, or fly to the top of Australia to get near coasters like that one. With any luck though I will be going to Singapore next year, which means I will be able to visit the universal studios there.

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2010, 05:17:20 AM »
Universal Studios is now in Singapore...? According another site they just opened last March.

Might be a good thing for an extended weekend :hmmmm:

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2010, 08:12:04 AM »
I don't think I've seen pictures of that one..though I did hear a year or two ago about a new one at Cedar Point.  They have all kinds of coasters there.

I don't care for roller coasters.  When I was in high school we went to Cedar Point a few times..the band and choir..and that was our senior trip.  Whoopie.  Anyway, the one time, a friend talked me into going on a few.  I did not enjoy it..and someone else, who was supposed to be a friend, made fun of me after we got off.  I ended up spending more time sitting around waiting for my friend to get off all the coasters.  Not really a fun time for me, but she didn't care.  Now that I think back on it, I shouldn't have even bothered going after the first time.

MEJHarrison

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2010, 07:22:34 PM »
That is Cedar Point.  I grew up near that part of Ohio (closer to Cleveland).  And I would go on that in a heartbeat! I LOVE roller coasters! :P

hal9g

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2010, 10:22:05 PM »
That is Cedar Point.  I grew up near that part of Ohio (closer to Cleveland).  And I would go on that in a heartbeat! I LOVE roller coasters! :P

I went to Cedar Point when I was TDY in Toledo about 11 years ago.  Great park!

This coaster was being planned at that time, so haven't ridden it, but I would have!!!!   :thumbup:

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2010, 11:02:52 PM »
Does anyone remember the old wooden roller coaster at Crystal Beach? It was right next to Lake Ontario so the view was both beautiful and scary. Between the vibrations, rattling and shaking of that old coaster, it made it feel as though you were never going to make it off alive.