Author Topic: More Work For Me  (Read 1573 times)

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
More Work For Me
« on: June 17, 2010, 01:30:31 AM »
I decided to add a Collection in my Profiler for the DVDs that my mom and stepdad have.  Right now, I have no clue how many they have..at least a few hundred. 

I've been thinking of doing this for a while.  Now I'll be able to keep track when I watch one of those movies, which I do at times.  And I can see easier which westerns they have when I am trying to find them a DVD.

So this will probably take me a while to do and I have no clue on when many of them were bought or where, but I'll at least know what they do have.

Offline Antares

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
Re: More Work For Me
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 01:37:05 AM »
Have fun!  :stars: :laugh:

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 01:54:56 AM »
I've already found some I'll have to add and do cover scans for. 

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 01:58:35 AM »
Just testing something here.

Two Mules for Sister Sara

Clint Eastwood is a hard-hitting high plains drifter who rides into town and single-handedly rescues a local nun (Shirley MacLaine) from a gang of attackers.  After meeting a band of Mexican revolutionaries bent on resisting the French occupation of Mexico, the cowboy and Sister Sara decide to join forces with the freedom fighters and set off on a deadly mission to capture the enemy’s garrison.  But along the way, a steamy romance develops between them when the soft-spoken hero discovers the nun is not what she seems.  Ending with a violent climax at the well-protected fort, this action-packed western classic cemented Eastwood’s status as a true cinematic superstar!

My Thoughts

Cool..it works for that collection too..so now I can have the images and stuff when I watch one of their movies.

snowcat

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 11:11:08 AM »
;p Could be worse, I got fed up of all the DVD collection software I found crashing and stuff so made an excel file ;p *points to siggy*

I love how that the box previews it so you dont have to download it  :laugh:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 11:14:06 AM by Emma (snowcat) »