Author Topic: Mel Gibson wigs out on girlfriend  (Read 3224 times)

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
Re: Mel Gibson wigs out on girlfriend
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2010, 09:23:30 AM »
It all seems calculated and your second paragraph would confirm that. Also, from the things he said, I thought that Mel's anger was based on a longer period of "disappointments" and not on a particular incident.

So, anyone listening to that tape knows only that. What he said during one or several phone conversation. We don't know what he did to her before that, that could make her feel scared, just as much as we don't know what she did that ultimately brought him to this point of anger.

Among all his rage, and seriously, he was in rage, the way he was catching his breath, I thought to tell that the only thing he really cared about was his child.

Either way, it's not the first time for him, so at the very least a judge should prescribe him some anger managment classes.

Right..there is just too much that isn't known.  And with the way this has turned into a circus, the full truth may not come out.  I did think that he was upset about something tied to the child. From the bit of one tape I heard on one of those shows - like on Monday maybe - it sounded like he was responding to being told he wouldn't be allowed to see her - I think the baby is a girl.

I do think that she is the one that leaked the tapes.  She's the one that made them and no one else would really benefit from them being made public like this. 

Offline GSyren

• Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2010, 04:48:25 PM »
Hearing parts of a conversation without a context and without knowing if it has been edited amount to little more than listening to gossip.

Najemikon

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2010, 08:00:13 PM »
He's not made a statement, has he? I think that speaks volumes. When he slagged off the policeman a couple of years back, he apologised pretty quick. Now he's keeping his mouth shut, which suggests to me he's treating it with the contempt it deserves.

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2010, 10:10:12 PM »
He's not made a statement, has he? I think that speaks volumes. When he slagged off the policeman a couple of years back, he apologised pretty quick. Now he's keeping his mouth shut, which suggests to me he's treating it with the contempt it deserves.

That's a good point that I hadn't thought of.  I know some people other places and on shows are saying that since he's saying nothing that means it is all completely true.

Rogmeister

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2010, 07:26:18 PM »
Yesterday I got to wondering what Jodie Foster was up to...I looked up IMDB and found she is directing and starring in The Beaver...a comedy about a guy who keeps a beaver puppet on his hand and treats it like it were real.  Very strange sounding.  Even stranger is the fact the male lead...is Mel Gibson.  I wonder if Jodie is regretting that casting decision.  They previously worked together in the comedy-western Maverick.  :-\