Author Topic: This is going to be huge.  (Read 1809 times)

RossRoy

Re: This is going to be huge.
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 04:42:31 PM »
fun concept - not sure too many people want to see themselves into a movie. I certainly don't want to see myself on screen! Heck I don't even want pictures taken of me!

I've seen demos of Kinect integrating people into the game's environment... this totally ruins it for me!

Offline Antares

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 04:45:53 PM »
Can you imagine that thing at parties?

RossRoy

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 05:27:12 PM »
Yeah.. But I still wouldn't want my body on there!  :laugh:

The others can play all they want!

To take the example they give - Imagine a fat guy looking menacingly at the camera saying "I'll be back!" - do you think the scene still works? :hysterical:

Offline Jimmy

• Mega Heavy Poster
  • Yes this is me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2010, 05:34:23 PM »
It would be scarier with you than with me. Imagine the impact of a 5'2'' - 120 pounds guy telling that, except for "So what?" as an answer I can't imagine any other reaction :laugh:

Offline Kathy

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2010, 05:35:44 PM »
That does sound interesting...for others! :laugh:

Offline Antares

• Super Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2010, 09:36:07 PM »
I've never been a fan of music karaoke, but I would definitely do that. I think it would be a hoot to recreate Terry's scene with Charlie in the car from On the Waterfront or any scene with Claude Rains and Humphrey Bogart from Casablanca.

Offline Dragonfire

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dragonfire88 Pbwiki
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2010, 10:09:19 PM »
That does sound interesting..but I don't think I would do it..I'm someone who doesn't even like pictures taken too, and being on camera...ack.  I don't even like it when I'm in somewhere and they show some of the feeds from the security.

Critter

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2010, 01:53:33 AM »
Looks like it could be an interesting party game. It is the first of it's kind though so I'm not sure I would jump into it straight away, I would maybe get it after a few years when it's had time to develop.

snowcat

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2010, 10:48:46 AM »
...Hmm, Im guessing there is a point system? I wonder how it would work 'cos similar to whats already been said... I can't imagine "You talking to me?" sounding as good coming from a girl.....  :laugh:

Also, it says it uses green screen technology... well, that's a strange thought because it would mean you would need to have a completely bare background behind you for it to work well... or you would have a couple of random chairs in the background :p...unless it works like the Eyetoy

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2010, 04:24:43 PM »
Also, it says it uses green screen technology... well, that's a strange thought because it would mean you would need to have a completely bare background behind you for it to work well... or you would have a couple of random chairs in the background :p...unless it works like the Eyetoy
Since it's for PS3 I assume it will work with the eyeToy. :hmmmm:

snowcat

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2010, 04:35:21 PM »
Achim.... I think it work through something else entirely... because im fairly sure the Eyetoy wouldn't be able to do green screen effectively

Offline Achim

• Mega Heavy Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2010, 04:52:40 PM »
I may have misread the sentence I quoted...

samuelrichardscott

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2010, 06:04:48 PM »
Since it's for PS3 I assume it will work with the eyeToy. :hmmmm:

I would make a guess it will be a "Move" title for the Ps3 and a "Kinect" title for the 360.